Author Topic: Jerry Monroe & the Binay "Tribe"  (Read 40465 times)

Offline Don Naconna

Re: Jerry Monroe & the Binay "Tribe"
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 03:23:58 pm »
I think that most folks don't take these group seriously enough. If you are not in contact with the black community you probably are not aware of how pervasive these "black Indian" groups and cults are. I would estimate that at least 5 million black folks wrongly believe in the nonsense these group are selling. Now that some of these groups are going "mainstream" like the so call "moundbuilders" people are starti ng to take notice. We've seen the fight between the white wannabee chief Renz and Tecumseh brown Eagle, what is about about, money, gambling and land. These phonies use extinct tribe names, like the Erie and Yamasee, to claim legitimacy. I would bet that every extinct tribe has black people claiming to be the last survivors of the "lost" nation. Its all bullshit, and should be exposed. Jaime Andres has been doing that, as a scientist and anti racist social critic. I hope that members do spread the word and post these videos in other Indian groups where the "black Indian" cultists are. Also join and challenge these people in their groups, some groups are blackindiansopenforum@yahoogroups.com (Binay), luv4self_network@yahoogroups.com, (Washitaw/Muurs) bnaa@yahoogroups.com (Cherokee Blackfoot Cultural Center), blackandnativeancestors@yahoogroups.com. Also challenge these people in indianz.com where quite a few post. Remember it is not racist to challenge these people because they are black, unless you ARE a racist like Mike Graham. It is just and right to challenge people who are stealing culture an claiming to be what they are not, Indians.

Offline bls926

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 02:48:52 pm »
Indianz.com ???

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 05:45:38 am »
Remember it is not racist to challenge these people because they are black, unless you ARE a racist like Mike Graham. It is just and right to challenge people who are stealing culture an claiming to be what they are not, Indians.

Good point Don!  A fake is a fake, whether your black, white or any other color.  I have no problem telling either one of them how it is.  I just try to be fair though.  And I also try to keep in mind that at least some whites and blacks probably did mix with Indians.  Thats a given.  I'm always skeptical though when I hear Cherokee/blackfoot. 

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 05:57:26 am »
Meaning there are some mixed people who aren't nesasarily enrolled.