Author Topic: Sinister mind-control conspiracy?  (Read 8717 times)

nuge

Sinister mind-control conspiracy?
« on: June 08, 2006, 05:10:29 am »
Not in the mood to figure out where I should post this, so I'll leave it up to you to "move" etc.  
Dear nafps,

after some thought and no “proof???and after several months of wading through some of the info you and others like you have so graciously provided,  I have come to some perceptions regarding this phenom of plastishams. It seems they target the "rear end" kissing “follow along??? type. Read somewhere that some are linked with right wing authority and could well be covert for militant  fundamentalist religious/government entities. It is possible you have stumbled on something bigger than you may think. I have personally observed attempts at mind control, you’d be surprised how many mind control techniques there are. Neuro Linguistic Programing, we're brainwashed just living every day, its called the church of society. government, society and the almighty economy are closely related.
 Came across this site tonight, yes its a little dated..but very interesting.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/mct_nwo.html

Hey, right, like it couldn’t happen. The report is flawed, most things are, but it brings up some interesting coincidences. Laugh all you want, its important to try to keep our sense of humor if possible.
oh yeah, you can call me whitey, I mean that in a good way. :o
Nighty night.
OX
Whitey
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Sinister mind-control conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 07:13:05 am »
Not in the mood to figure out where I should post this, so I'll leave it up to you to "move" etc.
You could have asked an admin, and saved me a few minute's work.

It is possible you have stumbled on something bigger than you may think. I have personally observed attempts at mind control, you’d be surprised how many mind control techniques there are.
I don't see any evidence at all that people like Harley Reagan are anything more that 'lone nuts'.

Please don't post paranoid conspiracy material here. It does nothing for your or our credibility.

http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/conspiracism.html
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by Barnaby_McEwan »