Author Topic: Rain's Rants and Personal Attacks  (Read 21079 times)

Offline AClockworkWhite

Re: Rain's Rants and Personal Attacks
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 08:16:56 pm »
So, somewhere in all this bluster is the name of someone they're associated with who was put on blast. Probably recently. I think it would be interesting to find out which one.  No actual Native person who's acted this way ever did so in just a general manner. There's almost always someone in particular that they walk to the wrong side for. These oblique attacks and statements all have root in a real person they feel compelled to defend, even if their name is unknown.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Epiphany

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 09:25:41 pm »
Rain could be a fraud already in research here. They remind me of the Wm Frederick Posey AKA Turtle Heart thread here. He claims he is Ojibwe. And we have not been giving him any attention lately.

Autumn

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:09 pm »
I was away today so I missed all the interaction on this thread and have no idea what was said.  Talk about deleting posts! 

Crazy stuff!  Just why?  Why?

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 12:26:36 am »
Hey, what happened to all the posts?? Hmmm...I guess that rain person deleted her God awful "elders story". Lol! She wanted to share with us to prove she was a bona fide  NDN.

Autumn

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:40 am »
Hey, what happened to all the posts?? Hmmm...I guess that rain person deleted her God awful "elders story". Lol! She wanted to share with us to prove she was a bona fide  NDN.

I thought the NAFPS site had been changed so that people could not delete their posts, but maybe I am mistaken.

Was her "elder" the person she felt we had offended and who she came here to defend (although she would not name names)?  Still, very weird stuff.

One other thing is very bizarre.  She started out as "rain0033" with one post and moved to just "rain" with eight posts.  What is up with that?  Were there two people who signed up under separate names, or did the original poster somehow change their name?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:48:58 am by Autumn »

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 03:39:25 am »

I thought the NAFPS site had been changed so that people could not delete their posts, but maybe I am mistaken.

Was her "elder" the person she felt we had offended and who she came here to defend (although she would not name names)?  Still, very weird stuff.

One other thing is very bizarre.  She started out as "rain0033" with one post and moved to just "rain" with eight posts.  What is up with that?  Were there two people who signed up under separate names, or did the original poster somehow change their name?

Hi Autumn, she was responding to Earth's post and went off on one of her tangents, posting some long ass story some elder told her. She did mention the elders name sorry I can't remember it. The story took up half a page and I only glanced at it. Anyway she took it down almost as fast as she put it up. Maybe Earth can remember more since she was talking to her.

Diana

Autumn

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 12:26:44 pm »
Thanks, Diana.

The only other person I know of who has come to this site who was so good at deleting all their posts (plus the entire thread) was Cate Crow.  She was the person who was sending out information on a fake cancer cure, supposedly based on an "Ojibway medicine man's formula".

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4443.0

Wonder if "rain" or "rain0033" is a new reincarnation of Cate?  She regretted that she used her real name as a login the first time around.   :o :o :o

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 01:39:03 pm »
After this post I'm going to refrain from participating in this thread unless Rain is comfortable with my interaction.  I know Rain, I know that she is a he and that it is not Cate.  Rain, I am under the impression that your old issues have resurfaced.  I would suggest talking to individuals at Iskatewizaagegan that may be able to help you, like your Dad for example.

Eta - going by information that only admins are privy to, both rain accounts belong to the same person. One of the accounts is no longer viable.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:36:55 pm by sky »

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 05:39:09 pm »
rain and rain033 are separate profiles, the former being the older of the two.

Autumn

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 06:07:19 pm »
rain and rain033 are separate profiles, the former being the older of the two.

Thanks for that.  I could have checked the profiles myself and forgot about it.

rain0033 joined 9/1/14
rain joined 6/25/13

rain0033 only commented on this thread, but rain has commented on two other threads besides this one.

So whether they are the same person, or two different people is still unknown.

As a matter of fact, when I commented to "rain" that there seemed to be discrepancies about what they said in the initial post and the later post, they did not disavow the earlier post as belonging to them.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:20:16 pm by Autumn »

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 06:17:31 pm »
Same person. The email for the rain profile is rain033@yahoo. LOL

Autumn

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 06:21:37 pm »
Same person. The email for the rain profile is rain033@yahoo. LOL

Thanks.  He managed to sign up twice then.

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:06 pm »
Is very sad to see that some people take our people's medicine as a joke,
 or a form to make scams to make money
This is another reason we need a council of Elders from every Tribe, and laws to protect our ceremonies and cultural beliefs

Offline RunsWithScissorz

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 08:36:28 pm »
Is very sad to see that some people take our people's medicine as a joke,
 or a form to make scams to make money
This is another reason we need a council of Elders from every Tribe, and laws to protect our ceremonies and cultural beliefs

BBM -- What about the NCAI?

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2015, 03:13:02 pm »
The NCAI is about protection government and land, the National Congress is busy with watching the United States on all their moves,
Each tribe must set up their own because all of our cultures are different and there is no one rules for our beliefs, except in most
NO NON-Natives allowed.
We also need a form set up on all these so called " I WAS ADOPTED BY TRIBE FRAUDS" then who is really Native and who is not, this form is just the beginning, We have put out proclamation on our belief but many Non-Native don't listen to them, the proclamation states NO NON-Natives may run ceremonies, or hold pipes, or speak for our people.
NON -Native don't listen and think they have some sort of right to other people belief, they are thief and steal from a people who hold these ways in their hearts, I find that Non Native "who want to be us" are usually mental ill or damaged in some sort of way that they are looking for a quick fix to their problems instead of dealing with their issues, they come from background of abuse, or just plain unhappy with their world so they want to steal another world, when our ways are too hard for them they change them to fit their quick fix, like a junkie on heron, Then if you says "No can do that", they get mad, get defensive like a person who has their drugs taken from them.
I find that these so called NON-Natives take these crazy names with no understanding of how or who give or gets names, I even seen where these crazy people give themselves names, they we ask who are you related too, it is always some dead, or some unnamed "shaman", which is a laugh because we have no shamans. Then we have crazy white women who want to be goddess so claiming to be he White Buffalo Calf Woman but we have no goddesses in my culture.
None of these so called shaman do anything for my people and yes we are angry, "no we are NOT the peace-all harmony Indian people, we are warriors and we will fight you, we know our way of life. Thats my rant for the day everyone have a good day.

In Spirit