Author Topic: "Why My DNA Test Lied to Me"  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Laurel

"Why My DNA Test Lied to Me"
« on: November 12, 2014, 11:52:59 am »
I'll admit I didn't watch the whole video and that I don't care what a Duffy Null allele is or isn't. I was simply amused by this man who knows (he provides no evidence I saw) he is "substantially native American" and is not about to let any stupid thing like science contradict him on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T42SqFu2flA

He's white and presents a lot of his English (?) geneaology in the comments. He is also "a descendant of the prophet Muhammad,"  "African American of slave stock, a descendant of the Trojan Senator Antenor, Saxon, Danish Viking, Celtic British and Welsh. Among other things. [...] But yes I show matches to a Jewish population in Anatola Turkey, Native markers, Arab markers, African markers etc."

Since his beef is that his DNA test showed no native American markers, I don't know what he's talking about unless it's his feet. He claims to be Native American by virtue of his "henpecked" toe arrangement, the shape of his feet and (you guessed it) the shape of his molars. Commentor Tyrone Cannon takes him to task very well.