Author Topic: James Arthur Ray Trial to be televised via In Session  (Read 26090 times)

Re: James Arthur Ray Trial to be televised via In Session
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 05:06:56 pm »
this trial has been so wrenching.. what a nightmare. these people swore, yelled, cussed inside there,
and hung up empty offerings, and were literally just baked alive..

in my lifetime.. in all i've been seen done.. i can honestly say that of my life experience, the
inipi was and is what i have loved most. without doubt, what i have loved most. and this is
awful..  and i feel sick when i see what these people have done.. and this fake fourstar guy
taken someone's name and doing the same in making inipi plastic.. i feel sickened by it all. and
don't know what can be done, or what.. and if it keeps on will u.s. gov will ban inipi if more people
die in there.. ?  then.. i guess native americans will have to take it underground again, well, at
least it would be protected.. i don't know.. i just want these people to stop doing this to inipi.

and sorry for my expressings .. i don't want to bother anyone with my feelings  i'm just an
anonymous person sitting here feeling all that i feel .. and i don't know what i can do.

today, my prayers go to inipi.. to her.. for what she gave to me, i will give to her..  if i can..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html