Author Topic: The Reincarnation of Crazy Horse  (Read 8633 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
The Reincarnation of Crazy Horse
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:55:45 pm »
"Another Place, Another Time - The Reincarnation of Crazy Horse" by C. D. Montana is a new book published Sept. 2007. It is an autobiography of the author's discovery with the help of her spirit guide that she is the reincarnate of Crazy Horse. She explains her many struggles with coming to terms with who she was. She learns the person in her life who was No Water and explains how justice is carried out against that person for wrongs committed by No Water against Crazy Horse.

In traveling to various locations in Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana, she discovers where Crazy Horse wanted his agency, his emotions upon returning to Camp Robinson from Camp Sheridan, and his burial site where she finds red blanket pieces.

After reading the author's book published in 2004, three individuals contact her with their own beliefs of connections to Crazy Horse and join the author on her journey of discovery for two summers. Some of the experiences they share are locating Sitting Bull's Sundance area, discovering the last camp site of Crazy Horse's band before they went to Camp Robinson, being led to Worm's pipe and locating the hill where Crazy Horse's scaffold was placed near Camp Sheridan.

The author's experiences are fascinating and believable. The emotions she has felt in areas that Crazy Horse loved are very real. I recommend anyone interested in Crazy Horse read this book.
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: The Reincarnation of Crazy Horse
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 11:59:31 pm »
In Spirit

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 01:05:05 am »
The only review is from the owner of a site called realityshifter.com.

Table of Contents
Spiritual Awakening
The Journey Begins
Realization
Reunion
Spirit Withing
Guided Visions

Naturally she doesn't realize that Crazy Horse did not trust whites, at all. After all, he came of age not too long after the Sand Creek Massacre.

One of the books I've just finished is Journey of Crazy Horse, written by one of his descendants, Joseph Marshall III, who based it mostly on the family's oral traditions. Highly recommend it.

Offline ska

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 01:35:18 pm »
Good morning

I have a question regarding educatedindian's comment about Joseph Marshall III being a descendfant of Crazy Horse.  Maybe earthw7 or other Lakotas on the board will know more about this.

Several people from Rosebud and Pine Ridge have told me that Crazy Horse did not have any children - well, he had one girl that died young.  So how can Joseph Marshall be his "descendant"?

thanks, ska

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 05:20:51 pm »
My friend told me of a book, the name that I did not get, but she was really offended by it. It was a story wherein, White Buffalo Calf woman married one of the young men she encountered. My friend said it also mixed Lakota, Cherokee and other tribes spirituality into it. Oh, and it's a trilogy.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 05:34:14 pm »
My mistake. Doublechecking the book confirmed ska is right. Marshall did base the book mostly on the oral traditions his family passed down about Crazy Horse though.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 05:58:35 pm »
Crazy Horse did not have any children that lived but he has brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles and many cousins who now reside on Cheyenne River, Rosebud and Pine Ridge.
In Spirit

frederica

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 07:37:36 pm »
I think the family has had all kinds of problems with the use or misuse of his name, including bars, drinks and of course this nonsence.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 07:55:18 pm »
Very true and with the court battles going on with who is a descendant and who isn't. People just don't like it when people abuse their relatives names. Even if they are just from that band or tribal nation they have a right to protect who they are.
In Spirit

Offline Ann

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 09:23:50 pm »
I am a open minded person but i have a hard time beleiving this woman CD Montana was Crazy Horse in a past life. Is there anyone on this forum who could refute this.Dont one have to reincarnate among their own bloodline or lineage?? Would love to hear more comments.

Offline sunka nunpa

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 11:06:28 pm »
Naturally she doesn't realize that Crazy Horse did not trust whites, at all. After all, he came of age not too long after the Sand Creek Massacre.
Crazy Horse...History can really bring the drama.

But yeah, Crazy Horse didn't trust whites. Can you blame him? In those days, betrayal was characteristic of the US.