Author Topic: Should Ray Be Banned?  (Read 7850 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Should Ray Be Banned?
« on: April 25, 2005, 03:18:01 pm »
I want people's opinions on this, your input on what conditions we should set for banning, not just Ray but anyone else who causes problems in the future.

Some of Ray's posts are abusive. He just can't seem to resist insulting anyone who disagrees with him. And then there's the sheer volume. A two sentence post will get three long posts in response, almost all of it long winded and self aggrandizing and pointless. Finally, since the actions of Ray's "Keetoowahs" are themselves questionable, maybe it was not a good idea to let someone many see as an abuser and wannabe post repeatedly.

For the last one, if anyone wants to blame someone for this, it should be me. I let him go on way too long and put up with him far too much. Let's hear what everyone else has to say. EXCEPT you, Ray. We hear way too much from you already.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Should Ray Be Banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 05:07:46 pm »
He's hijacking threads in order to talk about himself. That'd get him booted from most message boards, whatever the subject, but there's nothing in our 'All Members Must Read' messages about staying on-topic. Maybe they need to be modified and all members emailed the new rules so no one can complain about their being changed behind their backs.