Author Topic: WRedGranny Spreading Lies on Other Websites  (Read 42240 times)

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
Re: WRedGranny Spreading Lies on Other Websites
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 04:06:51 am »
No I am not this Williams person nor do I know who she is. I also do not care to take any dirty laundry anywhere with Tsisqua. I see that my name got dragged into this and I have not been around anyone for a while. I just wanted to make some key points clear is all.

Now I have said nothing about anyone here on this site anywhere on the internet. At least not for a very long time. I only care about doing what is right for my people and all other NDN's and myself. I need no help and have done all by myself and I will continue to. I only wanted to stop the lies about me and if people want to talk about at least say the truth.

Now if you think that Tsisqua is not trashing you currently, then you need to go and check out her sites forum. I will catch up with Tsisqua one day and I will deal with her then.

Thank you for your time.
golanvgogv

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 05:15:54 am »
No I am not this Williams person nor do I know who she is... I see that my name got dragged into this and I have not been around anyone for a while. I just wanted to make some key points clear is all.

Now I have said nothing about anyone here on this site anywhere on the internet... I only wanted to stop the lies about me and if people want to talk about at least say the truth.

Then perhaps you could say who you are, because it's very unclear. Even an apology, while always welcome, has less effect if no one knows who its coming from. And quite possibly you posted in the wrong thread, or were being told incorrect things about this site.

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 03:09:25 pm »
No I am not this Williams person nor do I know who she is... I see that my name got dragged into this and I have not been around anyone for a while. I just wanted to make some key points clear is all.

Now I have said nothing about anyone here on this site anywhere on the internet... I only wanted to stop the lies about me and if people want to talk about at least say the truth.

Then perhaps you could say who you are, because it's very unclear. Even an apology, while always welcome, has less effect if no one knows who its coming from. And quite possibly you posted in the wrong thread, or were being told incorrect things about this site.

Sure, I am Raven Crow. My apology still stands and holds the same sincerity as when I first gave.

I also am not the one who e-mailed anyone or lurked on others sites. That was Chelle. I found out the hard way that this person was not who she said she was and I was the fool. All dealt with and in my past and I will move forward.

Yes I said some harsh things about you but then again I was being attacked for asking about a fake and this T person decided to cover up for him and caused an attack. My original post did not warrent the attacks I got. It was frustrating to me because no one was listening and taking T's side.

Why my name keeps on being used here and elsewhere is befuddling and trifling to say the least. I did laugh when I read I was being accused of hacking and threatening. When I read that the IP was leading to California, it is none other then Chelle since that is where she lives. The other one is NC.

Who is this Zoi? Is she an ADMIN here? I got an odd e-mail from her this morning. I figured she is not ADMIN because she would have my e-mail...no? Well I placed her in my ignore list.

I have stayed away from you all until 2 days ago when I got an e-mail linking me to this page. I read it all and Moma_Porcupine, I enjoyed your posts the most. I like the way you think and question.

I am sorry and I feel we all got off on the wrong foot. I am like you all in the sense that I would like to shut down all the fakes and frauds. I have been doing this on my own and doing good with it I might add. I did see some things here that I already knew or would have been useful. But the end result is always the same.

By the way, RNS no longer exists because the heat got too much for one of them. I also discovered things that shocked me and then hurt me and I feel like the fool who was used. So yes, I make mistakes and I probably will make more.
golanvgogv

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 03:30:31 pm »
Let me say,you invited folks to ask for your details,this i did.It was clear that you and Tsissy have some personal issues,
as for me being admin,or even the need to ask?! nope i am not admin.I asked you in pm as you suggested,for your details.I was not rude to you,but i did suggest you and she sort out your personal differences directly as these have nothing to do with NAFPS or NAU as two seperate organisations.But of course i could not respond to your e mail as youve blocked my pm response.
Ravens Crow huh? well maybe you need to stop with the tattle tailing and stirring between NAFPS and NAU,if you have evidences that Tsissy is a fraud on NAUs behalf,then that evidence is something that this site would post.As it stands you are playing the same He said/she said they lied,with NAFPS and NAU that came to NAU' attention earlier this year.
At the moment its your word against hers and shes saying nothing you notice.
Don't have a pop at me for taking you up on your invite,if you don't want to sort out your personal animosity towards Tsissy (or vice versa...who knows) then why do you presume anyone in NAFPS should take sides in what obviously a personal arguement?

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 04:33:39 pm »
Maybe I should make it clear. I will give my e-mail to who I think is okay to give it to. You are not one of them...sorry.

Now I do not care to air out anything here with T. I simply came in to say the truth about alll the alligations posted about me. I was not here when it apparently first was posted but I see them now. So I am now making some points clear. I have a right to defend myself do I not?

I honestly could care less about NAU and any problems they might be having. I came in here to correct the wrong information being said about me. If T does not want me to bring up her name then just maybe she should not put my name into her false alligation posted in here NAFPS. So saying I am bringing up something that does not belong in here is wrong because I am not the one who brought me up in here in the first place. Right?

Just leave me out of T's drama fest.

Let me say,you invited folks to ask for your details,this i did.It was clear that you and Tsissy have some personal issues,
as for me being admin,or even the need to ask?! nope i am not admin.I asked you in pm as you suggested,for your details.I was not rude to you,but i did suggest you and she sort out your personal differences directly as these have nothing to do with NAFPS or NAU as two seperate organisations.But of course i could not respond to your e mail as youve blocked my pm response.
Ravens Crow huh? well maybe you need to stop with the tattle tailing and stirring between NAFPS and NAU,if you have evidences that Tsissy is a fraud on NAUs behalf,then that evidence is something that this site would post.As it stands you are playing the same He said/she said they lied,with NAFPS and NAU that came to NAU' attention earlier this year.
Don't have a pop at me for taking you up on your invite,if you don't want to sort out your personal animosity towards Tsissy (or vice versa...who knows) then why do you presume anyone in NAFPS should take sides in what obviously a personal arguement?
golanvgogv

frederica

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2008, 05:11:33 pm »
Consider yourself defended.  Let's move on.  We have little control over what other groups do or discuss in their spare time.  If you want to help with this forum, you are welcome.  Thanks.

Offline bls926

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 05:33:38 pm »

The fact that Tsisqua is a fraud has already been proven and posted.

See Tsisqua's intro thread
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1674.0

It is what it is.

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2008, 04:15:32 am »
Thank you BLS between Moma Porcupine and you, it was the best reading I have had in a while. Both of you did very good on that. Yes I saw there that she was exposed. I had to sit and read for a few hours all that was in this thread.

Frederica, thank you and yes, if I can help this group in some way, I will do it.

The fact that Tsisqua is a fraud has already been proven and posted.

See Tsisqua's intro thread
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1674.0

It is what it is.
golanvgogv

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2008, 01:19:25 pm »
smooth move Sonja,

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2008, 10:39:33 pm »
What is this comment supposed to mean? Go ahead and use it all you want, and see if I care. By the way I live at the Army War College here in PA. It is no secret since I have a few sites out here with that information in it. It used to be the Old Indian Boarding School and I was the one who hosted the Longest Walk 2 and gave them a tour of the place and where the Children stayed and all. Then we ended it at my House here where I gave them refreshments and food. My Husband and a dear friend helped me with this too. Were you with this Group? It was the Northern Route. Come and see me if you like. I am not going to fall for the drama.

smooth move Sonja,
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 03:29:39 pm by gogv »
golanvgogv