Author Topic: Internation psychic , shaman of Cherokee descendance, spiritual counselor en val  (Read 5370 times)

TheRebel

International psychic , shaman of Cherokee descendance, spiritual counselor en valencia - spain - ask mischa.

http://www.shaman.yesoptions.com/
Check out her ancestor, "Rabbit´s Skin Leggins, famous Shaman"

Welcome to my services online

Welcome to my spiritual office online with readings, services, shop online, free spiritual messages each week and much more. Together we will see the best options to help you solve your problems, spiritual inquieries or anything you would like to know. If you already know me, please, go ahead, but if you are new here, allow me to present myself:

my name is Mischa, which means "Little Bear", the translation of my tribal name. On my dad´s side I am Cherokee (Native American Indians), on my mom´s side, german and spanish heritage,living in Valencia,Spain for more than 30 blessed years, helping profesionaly as Shaman, Psychic and Therapist at my local office, from my Cherokee people´s deep ancient knowledge and wisdom to modern studies of Alternative Therapies, NLP and psycotherapy. I have been giving courses of Positive Thinking and Personal Growth on TV programs, radio channels with several articles published in magazines like Cosmopolitan and Pachamama.

IMPORTANT NEWS:

During the month of February, you can ask for my offer to interprete your dream for free, just 1 dream / person, so you can understand the hidden message of your dream better. Send me a mail through DIRECT CONTACT, be precise and add your birthdate and country. I send the interpretation to the e-mail you have given within less than 3 days.

If you would like to see when I am personaly connected, please,send your yahoo messenger nickname through Direct Contact, so I can add you.

Please, have a look here on your left side (grey or purpel squarres)and click for more information about all spiritual services,readings,...shop online with amulets or talisman, free weekly spiritual message,testimonials,......

http://www.shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/options_of_readings_services_.html

Below, you can click on the pic of the service you are interested in and read about it´s meanings, what it´s good for, my profesional fees, how to ......in case you have any doubt, please, send me a mail through DIRECT CONTACT. If you just want to have a look, feel free to do so.

Related Products
   Tarot card reading    
   Tarot card reading    

Rune stone reading    
   Rune stone reading    

reading through pics    
   reading through pics    

Purification of people,homes or office    
   Purification of people,homes or office    
   Energy Healing    
   Energy Healing    

Spiritual guiding or counselling    
   Spiritual guiding or counselling    

Communication with the spirits of your beloved ones, or others    
   Communication with the spirits of your beloved ones, or others    

Iniciation to Meditation or Deep Relax    
   Iniciation to Meditation or Deep Relax    
   Reading of the Palm of your hand    
   Reading of the Palm of your hand    

http://shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/options_of_readings_services_/rune_stone_reading.html

Rune stone reading

Stone, shell or bone readings are as ancient as human mankind and....still works fine, if you need a precise answer to a precise question. Few people, nowadays, are still born with the gift to be able to interprete correctly the Rune Stones, humbly I reckon to be one of them. What is a precise question?...let me give you an example:

Is....the person I can trust in? Am I going to achieve.....?

In case you are in doubt,please, send me a mail through DIRECT CONTACT before purchasing this service.

My fees, for 1 or 2 questions, are:

u$s 16,00

http://shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/options_of_readings_services_/tarot_card_reading.html

The cards I am using for reading are of special Flower Fairies, very spiritual and positive. I do not sugercoat and in case anything negative might show up, giving you a positive advice how to over come or avoid it. Truth just has one tongue. As long as we know what might come, we can take another turn of the path. Send me a mail through DIRECT CONTACT with your birthdate, and up to 5 questions, try to be precise.

u$s 45,00

http://shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/options_of_readings_services_/reading_through_pics.html

Would you like to know what he/she is hiding behind that smile? Or how would a relationship work out between the two of you? Or if you should trust this person?.....Just as our native american First People warned, part of our energy is trapped in each pic of us. This energy can be percieved and the truth of a person shows through.

The pic of the person you want to know about,must be a front face, with the eyes well to be seen, not shades or far away pics, or overhanging shadows. If you want to know about the relation with that person, I need pics of both of you.

My fees for each reading (relationship reading counts as one) are:

u$s 50,00

http://shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/options_of_readings_services_/purification_of_people_homes_or_office.html

ou feel that someone has send evil,negative energy to you, or your new home needs spiritual cleaning, your business seems to be affected by envy or blocking energies??? Let´s purify all negativities and evil purposes.

Send me a mail through DIRECT CONTACT about your need or problems. My fees depend on the common work, between you and I, if I need to send you esoteric materials,like blessed candels, protecting amulets, .....or you can buy it close by, if you simply need me to guide you or I have to do it all from here.

My basic fees are:

u$s 100,00

Her lists of services goes on.

http://www.shaman.yesoptions.com/catalogue/amulets_talismans.html
Kinda different spin to see dreamcatchers being sold as talismans,
Did a little more digging
http://www.rednationsociety.com/YonaUsdi
Same person .. and she also has another website interesting how she went frm being a shaman of cherokee descendance to  is Cherokee native on her dad´s side.

http://www.consultamischa.com/areyouanenglish.html
WELCOME TO THE WEB PAGE OF PSYCOTHERAPY, ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH

Here you will find the help of a profesional psycotherapist, specialized in POSITIVE THINKING and PERSONAL GROWTH, NLP, Rebirthing, personal and job orientated Motivation,Flashback (through deep relax)
with more than 12 years of profesional experience.

MISCHA is as well spiritualy very gifted since birth.
She is Cherokee native on her dad´s side. Through her mixed culture of german,cherokee and spanish,she is not only welcome by members of Cherokee natives(USA), but by many other tribes,because of her warm, human and cheerful attitude, being enlighted with deep ancient knowledge and wisdom, helping and guiding people in need wherever they are.Mischa is tribal member of the UNCP (United People of Cherokee Nation). She puts at your service such as follows:

PSYCOTHERAPY:
based on Positive Thinking and Personal Growth,is an active therapy,where each person is participating to overcome his/her problems.

The philosophy of POSITIVE THINKING,based on the ancient philosophy of northamerican Indians adapted for today´s use, points towards mental evolution of every person,refusing simple good luck as the key to success in life, being based on modern neurolinguistics (N.L.P.,in spanish: P.N.L.),as much as on the most traditional sciences, backed up by many international researches, analizing and checking through success and prosperity.
Internal peace, selfesteem and well being, are just a few facts, reasonably easy to achieve through the exercises and practices, proposed by its training program,or

individual sessions, acording your problem, of traditional psycotherapy or

ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES:

* Chiropractice
* Masage
* Reflextherapy
* REIKI
* Rebirthing
* Breathing Techniques
* Flash Back (through deep relax,to solve childhood traumas)
* Deep Relax (anti-stress, better sleeping)

If you are also interested in PSYCHIC, METAPHISIC,....:
(PLEASE, see the new webpage: www.shaman.yesoptions.com

If you would like to have more information,see how to require her services or have any doubt,please,write to MISCHA DIRECTLY, from your e-mail to her e-mail ("CONTACT" does not work with hotmail account):

mischaconsulta@hotmail.com

or in case you live in Valencia,Spain, call: 678 085 082
Thank you for visiting this web page!

INDIOS CHEROKEE 
 CRECIMIENTO PERSONAL, PSIC...
 Home
 LIBROS RECOMENDADOS
 LO QUE PUEDES HACER YA
 MUY ESPIRITUAL
 TERAPIAS ALTERNATIVAS

Did anyone noticed where it stated she is a member of the UPCN ?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:05:40 am by TheRebel »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Rabbit Skin Leggings was pretty famous, but he was Nez Perce, not Cherokee. Just like that painting doesn't look like any I ever saw of Cherokees. RSL was a guide for Lewis and Clark.

I suppose that explains her "Cherokee dream catchers" too.

frederica

On her English web page http://www.consultamischa.com/areyouanenglish.html     Confesses to be a member of UNCP, which is just a splinter of the UNC, out of Idaho at one time. Now with new chief StoneBear. For the most part they have always looked like Internet Tribes.

Offline 53dove

met this woman thru RNS she quickly showed her true colors. First thing I knew she mentioned her website for all the things she does that are not Native at all. Though she claims to be Bear Clan. Goes around inviting unsuspecting ppl to join their clan and I think it s safe to say that it s a cult. Apparently her Bear Pappa is on RNS also and has some sort of Bear name. Interesting that the pic on her website is  suppose to be her ancestor and not Cherokee at all. But then maybe she s not Cherokee either. She said her real dad was cherokee but she only recently learned of this heritage of hers. I found that when I did not accept her invite that she quickly found fault with me and exited stage left. I lose more Cherokee relatives like that dang!! Where do they all go?? oh ya I already said where they are from lol!!