Author Topic: Tzamarenda Naychapi  (Read 14171 times)

Offline Kantuta

Re: Tzamarenda Naychapi
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 12:00:18 am »

Wow, I was shocked to read about this "university"! When I was in Ecuador I met a Shuar man who was working there, he said he had been living in Sweden and was married to a Swedish woman (not Marie, this is another guy) but was currently visiting Ecuador. He planned to return to Sweden. He told me he and his friends had founded the "university" to teach westeners about healing, shamanism and medicine plants. He also said that he was working for the Swedish organisation SIDA (a governmental development cooperation) travelling around Sweden telling about the Shuar culture. Seemed veeery strange to me. Anyway, he also travels around Sweden, dressed in fake North American native clothing playing New Age music.

I accidentaly met him in Stockholm two years ago, he gave me his telephone number and full name, and then we met in Malmö a year later.

I have a feeling that this guy would have no problems swindling people. When I asked him what he was living from, he said he was selling "herbs". His mobile phone kept ringing all the time.