Author Topic: Two Day Event  (Read 3834 times)

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
Two Day Event
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:31:16 pm »
If she is still using Native American Traditions/Culture/Regalia, etc.
A PEACEFUL protest outside will be ensue

5898 Baldwin
Oxford, Mi.

10:00AM - 6:00 PM

Cost: $333.00 for the 2 day event

Protest (if needed) starts
9:00 AM
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 12:50:17 pm by Half-Wolf »
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline quicksilverwade

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Two Day Event
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:12:06 am »
Will somebody be there to take away her drum? 

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 07:45:07 am »
I would pay to go just to question her during her show. I wish I could make the trip. I would very much love to be in that meeting. I do hope some white people show up as well as natives, so she can not use the racist excuse.

feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:46 am »
We are going to try to stop her from using ANY Native oriented references!  i.e. regalia, (I was taught that if you disrespect the ceremonial dress you wear it is taken from you), drum, feathers, songs, etc.
She is to stop making references to her native heritage without BIRTHRIGHT proof, not purchased adoption papers as an adult.
There will be white people, as many of our spouses and friends are non-native and are reviled at the idea that someone would disgrace themself, their own heritage and ancestors as well as ours by pretending to know what it is like to be that which they are not; to say they know what it is like to grow up with wells, hand pumps, outhouses, commodity foods, etc., let alone learning a religion that was taught behind closed doors because it was illegal, anything having to do with native understanding.  Only the people who lived this way can truly understand it.  Others can sympathize, but not empathize.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Kevin

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 02:32:55 pm »
I would pay a couple of dollars so I could enter and yell out, " she looks like a crazed white woman to me!"  LOL