Author Topic: Ezra Miller  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Laurel

Ezra Miller
« on: June 20, 2022, 10:15:39 am »
I don't even know what to say about this. Nobody seems to know where Miller and Iron Eyes are.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/family-claims-ezra-miller-controlling-daughter-in-cult-situation/

Sara Jumping Eagle grew up on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, one of the poorest counties in the US. She graduated from Stanford Medical School and returned to the reservation to help the Lakota people as a pediatrician and activist.

Now 50, Jumping Eagle never expected to wind up on a busy street in Santa Monica last month — in a physical brawl with “The Flash” star Ezra Miller, 29. But she believes that the troubled Hollywood superhero has brainwashed, assaulted and possibly drugged her 18-year-old daughter, Tokata Iron Eyes, after grooming the girl for years. Miller is now traveling with Tokata and several other young women in California, she told The Post. [...]

Jumping Eagle and her husband, attorney and Native American activist Chase Iron Eyes, 44, say Miller’s toxic behavior includes the appropriation of Native beliefs. She told The Post that Miller, the New Jersey-born child of a Manhattan publisher and his actress wife, even lectured them on what kind of Lakota medicine man her family should use.

“Like this guy knows s–t about what he’s talking about,” Jumping Eagle said. “Telling us what to do in our own culture?”

“#EzraMiller is [a] spiritual voyeur dabbling in various indigenous peoples’ spiritual beliefs, combining w voodoo; using these beliefs [in] Tokata Iron Eyes mind, luring more people in cult-like manner,” Jumping Eagle tweeted last week.

An order of protection has been issued against Miller in Massachusetts by the mother of a twelve-year-old nonbinary person:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/12-year-old-granted-order-of-protection-against-ezra-miller

On the evening of Feb. 2, the trio contend that Miller was present at the downstairs neighbor’s home in Greenfield, which is located about 40 miles from the actor’s ranch in Stamford, Vermont. That neighbor is in a band with Whitney Suters, a musician who is close friends with Miller.

Tensions began brewing when the mother says she mentioned doing some traveling recently with “her tribe” of people, leading Miller to snap at her and accuse her of cultural appropriation. Then, a conversation about board games allegedly went sideways when, after Miller claimed that the board game Parcheesi had Rastafarian roots, the visiting neighbor—who is half-Black—questioned Miller as to which sect of the Rastafari movement it originated from.

“At this point, Ezra explodes and started screaming directly into my face,” the visiting neighbor tells me. “They said, ‘You don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about. What did you say to me? What did you just say to me?!’”

“I was very caught off-guard,” the visiting neighbor continues. “Then they opened up their jacket—they had this, like, big Sherpa jacket—and they opened up one side of their jacket, you could see a gun, and they said, ‘Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation.’”

Next, according to the visiting neighbor, the mother, and the child, Miller focused their attention on the then-11-year-old, saying, “I’ve talked extensively with your child, and they have a lot of power to them. At one point, you’re going to realize that you don’t have any control over them anymore. They’re an elevated being, and they would be lucky to have someone like me guide them.”

More info at links.

Offline ska

Re: Ezra Miller
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 01:58:55 pm »
They (Tokata) use the name "Gibson" now, as reflected on their instagram page.  There is also a video circulating of a statement made by Gibson (Tokata) and is also posted on their instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/tokatawin/?hl=en