Author Topic: NAFPS  (Read 3141 times)

Offline jjflash

NAFPS
« on: December 01, 2010, 09:09:00 pm »
Hello, NAFPS moderators and forum members -

I begin by offering my support for your efforts to promote truth and accuracy, and offering my congratulations on the success and consistent growth of your forum! I have viewed numerous pages on the site, including the thread titled, Purpose of This Group: All New People Must Read, and I find both your mission and dedication to be impressive.   

My name is Jack Brewer and I am a moderator of a discussion forum that explores ufology and related subject matter. As a majority of you are no doubt well aware, such subject matter is prone to progressing into discussion topics related to Native American culture and traditions. This was recently the case when a forum member posted an article about Roland Williston, aka “Rainbow Eagle,” in which Williston was interviewed about issues related to ufology. Williston's credibility was subsequently called into question during the ensuing discussion.

I proceeded to research Williston a bit, and my findings led me to this site, among others. I particularly found the following post and letter written by Dr. Al Carroll/educatedindian of interest:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=404.0

After reviewing such information, I was motivated to join your forum and hereby extend an open invitation to Dr. Carroll and forum members of NAFPS to join the above mentioned discussion and present your points of view. It is my sincere desire to promote truth and accuracy, and I would be pleased if we may be of assistance to one another in doing so, including providing you a venue for setting the record straight. The forum and the thread in question may be viewed at:

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=alienabductions&thread=717&page=1

In an effort to be supportive of your mission, I will post info about NAFPS, including a link to this forum, in the thread. I wish NAFPS the highest degree of success in further realizing its mission.

Best regards,
Jack Brewer
screen name jjflash