Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1241561 times)

Offline Soma

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1110 on: December 12, 2011, 10:43:58 pm »
Why, oh why. Why they gotta do me like that  :-[

Offline Soma

« Reply #1111 on: December 27, 2011, 09:11:30 pm »
My comment's were flagged as spam...

She speaks a lot of truth about certain matters, so it's disheartening and unfortunate to find out she has fabricated her roots and is associated with people who curse the Native Americans for bringing this Truth to the surface...

She has a sound perspective on existence...I'd like to give her the same amount of respect as I did before stumbling on the controversies surrounding her

http://youtu.be/Bdnnt_mnAFc
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:13:02 am by Soma »

Offline Pono Aloha

« Reply #1112 on: December 28, 2011, 07:38:17 am »
she is going to be in Santa Fe in Jan. 2012 http://littlegrandmother.net/SantaFeBooksigning.aspx Perhaps a good time for a demonstration?

Offline Soma

« Reply #1113 on: December 29, 2011, 01:09:38 pm »
I am left completely baffled by the fact that her extreme followers will take ridiculous measures to censor the Truth. They don't want to hear it, they prevent others from knowing about it and they discredit anyone who will criticize her:

I think the people who were angry with you do not know who they are. Although the indigenous of the Americas were and are severely victimized, there are those among them who are very abusive. Part of? the problem is that you trust in the Native American ways. They were not perfect either. Those who were angry with you are the? ones who should apologize. I believe the message you are to learn from this hostility is that you have idealized the indigenous cultures of North America. Embrace all.
Those who were angry with you are the ones who should apologize
The negativity is either coming from people who are still sleeping and choose to do more than just reject your message, which is fine as it is, their choice, but to also direct negativity energy at you is a sign of a person who hasn't woken up to who they are

To deem everyone who feels inclined to investigate further into this matter as a force of Negativity....It is despicable. It is Madness. I cannot stress this enough.

It is incredible that her followers could be considering themselves as "Light Workers" by filtering out supposed "Negative" messages and allowing only the messages which praise her.

It is deceptive to play as the victim. Her predicament is the result of her own actions!

God bless Kiesha Crowther and her devoted followers.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:12:29 pm by Soma »

Offline AnnOminous

« Reply #1114 on: January 07, 2012, 02:36:51 am »
I assume this video link is posted elsewhere on this thread.
If not, here it is.  If so, here it is again.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/16812713?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=21c8d1

I just found it on a friend of a friend's FB page and was very surprised.

Offline Soma

« Reply #1115 on: January 20, 2012, 10:55:58 pm »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:05:42 pm by Soma »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1116 on: February 24, 2012, 01:57:18 am »
Well guess who just updated their "internet rumors" page.  She changed a few things.  Still huffy about being called out, then in one sentence states clearly she's not the shaman for the Sioux/Salish peoples and a sentence or two later states that she's never presented herself as a Sioux shaman.

Most of it is the old message, I'll try and highlight the obvious changes:

http://littlegrandmother.net/InternetRumors.aspx

Is Kiesha Really Native American? Is she a Legitimate Shaman?

Kiesha’s mother’s family has always and still lives on the reservation although Kiesha herself was not raised on the Flathead Reservation in Montana. Even though Kiesha did not grow up among tribal traditions, and had grown up away from the tribe, she was nevertheless made a shaman and lead through the initiations by a Sioux named Falling Feathers at age 30. Kiesha has taken part in Inipi and other sacred ceremony under Brave Heart and other Elders from other Native Tribes. Kiesha is NOT the shaman for the Sioux or Salish people and wants to make this very clear. Her Family does live on the reservation but their names will NOT be disclosed to all so people of negative and spiteful intentions have a free for all with them. There are more important things in life than having to *prove one’s self*.  However, (and this is important), Kiesha was told by these Elders that her “tribe” that she was to be the “Tribe of Many Colors."  The Elders who Kiesha works with are fully aware that she was not taught the indigenous ways.  She was never intended to lead traditional tribal ceremony, or to present herself as a representative of any particular tribe and its indigenous ways. To this day, she has never presented herself as a  representative of the Sioux or Salish traditions. Some people who have linked to her videos on the web or written about her may have incorrectly stated this association or made this assumption—but Kiesha has never presented or described herself as a Sioux shaman.  She was initiated into shamanism in the Native American tradition but does not use this language because it implies that she is working within a traditional context. She has been taught to pray and lead ceremony in certain ways, and many of these are in fact traditional ways (by different cultures and peoples, as she is a shaman for the Tribe of many colors and works with the Hawaiian Kahunas, the Waitiha Elders, and the Sami people of the North and so on.  But she does not pretend to know or to follow any specific tradition to a T. That is not her role and purpose. Primary responsibility is to be shaman for the Tribe of Many Colors—which includes non-indigenous people of all backgrounds.  If Keisha’s words have in any way alluded to being a shaman for a specific tribe, she wishes to apologize and give her deepest respect for all traditional peoples and their ways. Little Grandmothers responsibility is to teach love and light and to teach the children of Mother Earth to remember who they are, the power of the heart and compassion, and she knows that as long as there is love and kindness being taught in the world there will always be those trying to tear it down and try to prove her wrong, belittle her or use hurtful words to attack. Her responsibility is to teach love and light as a shaman of the tribe of many colors despite attacks of negativity.

------------------------------

So Brave Heart is a new (and generic) named association.  Falling Feathers and Brave Heart....hmmmm.....

Anyway, for a second I gave her slight props for at least stating that she's not associated with either tribe, but then coming back and saying she "never" presented herself that way.....what a lie.  An utter utter lie.  There is more of the same.  Basically the same statement from before with a few tweaks to keep up with the current version of things she's telling.  She's seems quite angry at us....that's the tone I get.

There's also a new youtube channel for "TheTribeofmanycolors".  Can't confirm it's Crowther's channel as there is not much info, but both videos posted on it contain the beautyawakens@gmail address as well as other contact info for her partner Jennifer Ferraro.   One of the vids is titled "Kiesha Crowther schwitzhuette Sioux/Salish" ......no joke.  In the description "Native American Prophecies Sioux/Salish".  

I'm also seeing information that says she's working on a project of a "shaman school" in Rosenheim, Germany.  Can't confirm that one yet though, but hoping someone overseas might be able to find out more.

Superdog

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #1117 on: February 24, 2012, 12:49:18 pm »
Think I need another cup of coffee before I can fully digest this text.... :o

There are and have been so many contradictions that it would be impossible for anyone with a common sense not to wonder what the ***** is going on.

It says she does not use the Native American Language  :) since it would imply that she is working within a traditional context. And using a Pipe while wearing a traditional custome (of a man) would not imply such a thing?

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1118 on: February 24, 2012, 03:25:08 pm »
Just reviewed "TheTribeofmanycolors" youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTribeofmanycolors?feature=watch

I made a mistake earlier.  The e-mail address is beautyawakens@rocketmail, not at gmail which is where her official site lists it.  Also the other e-mail littlegrandmothershamanschool@yahoo.com was a bit of a red flag.

I have a strong suspicion that this is a mirror site, not run by Crowther or her handlers.  This appears more like  copycatting from one her admirers William Burchett (aka William turtlewinds firewalker Jervis).  I've seen him attempting to copycat her before.  Essentially one fraud defrauding another fraud.  I'll keep looking, but I believe the second e-mail address is one he's used before.  Tough to say if he's actually working with her, but he does admire her and has attempted to steal her schtick a few times already.  The lack of child-like writing usually associated with Burchett threw me off for a second, but once I caught the alternate e-mails and the use of German, I put things together.  

So for clarification on my last post.  The information from Kiesha's website, the statement about "Internet rumors", etc is absolutely attributed to Kiesha Crowther.   The "TheTribeofmanycolors" youtube page, I strongly believe is not associated with her.

Superdog

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1119 on: February 24, 2012, 06:10:25 pm »
Ok....I can confirm the "TheTribeofmanycolors" youtube channel is the creation of Burchett.  Searched the littlegrandmothershamanschool@yahoo.com address.  A whole bunch of hits all with Burchett's signature child-like writing.  Blog sites, forum messages, networking sites.  All over the place (like he does with the NAFPS copycat sites he creates...same thing).  So this basically confirms she's not opening a shaman school in Germany, but in fact, Burchett is working to help a few "wisdomkeepers" open their own.  According to him, these are 2 other of the 12 "wisdomkeepers" that Crowther is supposed to be part of.  This is not attributed to her, however, I have no knowledge of these two working together and it's not unlike Burchett to try and steal customers from other frauds.

Here's an example and I'm posting one of the blog postings.  A rather comical (and almost sad) description of how this shaman school is NOT Lakota:

http://littlegrandmothershamanschool.wordpress.com/

"official statement LITTLE GRANDMOTHER SHAMAN SCHOOL   Leave a comment

official statement LITTLE GRANDMOTHER SHAMAN SCHOOL

WE DO NOT TEACH LAKOTA RITUALS AT OUR SCHOOL

JOHN BERRY AND TAMMY SUE BOTH WISDOM KEEPERS

OUR NOT LAKOTA

OUR SCHOOL TEACHS LOVE AND LIGHT

WE TEACH STAR KNOWLEDGE

THERE IS 12 WISDOM KEEPERS

JOHN BERRY A WISDOM KEEER

TAMMY SUE A WISDOM KEEPER

OUR SCHOOL TEACHS NO LAKOTA PATH

BECAUSE WE OUR NOT LAKOTA

OTHER WISDOM KEEPERS MIGHT BE BUT NOT US

WE DO NOT TEACH THE LAKOTA

Spiritual path  AT OUR SCHOOL

WE TEACH LOVE AND LIGHT

OUR SCHOOL IS IN EUROPE  OUR SCHOOL NAMED IN HONOR OF LITTLE GRANDMOTHER

WHO IS ANOTHER WISDOM KEEPER IN THE FAMILY OF THE 12 WISDOM KEEPERS

JOHN BERRY WISDOM KEEPER TRIBE OF MANY COLORS

TAMMY SUE WISDOM KEEPER TRIBE OF MANY COLORS

OUR TEACHERS AND WE OUR NOT LAKOTA

BUT WE OUR THE WISDOM KEEPERS THAT  LIITLE GRANDMOTHER SPOKE ABOUT

WE OUR HERE TO TEACH LOVE

littlegrandmothershmanschool@yahoo.com

littlegrandmother@yahoo.com"

-----------------------------------------

So keep an eye out for both these e-mail addresses.  Ever since he began trying to get in contact with her he's been pretending he's her and using these e-mail addresses (although one is spelled wrong in this particular post), and if anyone can get an idea of who Burchett is trying to promote (John Berry and Tammy Sue) then that might be of interest to the board as he states that their "teacher" is Lakota (who I'm assuming is Burchett's business partner Don Hines).

Superdog

(p.s. I will crosspost to this to the William Jervis thread)

Autumn

« Reply #1120 on: March 22, 2012, 02:49:25 am »
I have felt (or maybe hoped) for some time that Kiesha's website would be shut down and when I checked it today, I did get a strange message.  But, alas, the website has only been "retooled" by her trusty side-kick, Betsey Lewis (and most of the links on the NAFPS thread about her will no longer work).  As we all know, they keep tweaking her history here and there, so that is nothing new.  I was a little puzzled about these statements:

These Two-legged will be called the Rainbow Tribe, for they are the product of thousands of years of melding among the five original races. These Children of Earth have been called together to open their hearts and to move beyond the barriers of disconnection. The medicine they carry is the Whirling Rainbow of Peace, which will mark the union of the five races as ONE. Jamie Sams, Author & Artist of the Senecca & Cherokee Nation Other Council Fires Were Here Before Our

If I were asked what group of people best perceives the natural concept of spiritual imagery in this land, I would answer, "The traditional practicing American Indians." If I were asked what group best perceives the spiritual imagery of Black Elk, I would answer, "The Rainbow Tribe people I have met across this country and in foreign countries as well."

Ed McGaa--Eagle Man, Oglala Sioux Author & Ceremonial Leader from Rainbow Tribe book

As you can see, Betsey did a pretty poor job of proof-reading the copy.

The above quote was found on this page http://littlegrandmother.net/Tribe_of_Many_Colors.html

I know Ed McGaa is discussed on this site, but has anyone ever heard of Jamie Sams?

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #1121 on: March 22, 2012, 05:01:24 am »
Hi Autumn, here's a posting in frauds on Jamie Sams. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=688.0

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Autumn

« Reply #1122 on: March 26, 2012, 01:11:05 am »
Thanks, Diana.  It seems to take a fraud to support a fraud, doesn't it? 

I find it interesting that LG's Findhorn, Scotland, engagement for 2012 disappeared from her calendar.  I think people are finally getting wise to her.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #1123 on: March 26, 2012, 07:51:08 am »
Thanks, Diana.  It seems to take a fraud to support a fraud, doesn't it?  

I find it interesting that LG's Findhorn, Scotland, engagement for 2012 disappeared from her calendar.  I think people are finally getting wise to her.

IME Findhorn is an incredibly dodgy organisation whose newage tentacles encompass pseudo-tantra and and plastic shamans.  I doubt that they are concerned about LG's authenticity, or lack thereof, but are probably hoping to avoid any bad press or scandal that would draw attention to their own activities.

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1124 on: March 27, 2012, 12:31:07 am »
Well, if people are getting wise to her, then maybe they won't attend her functions. The show won't go on if there isn't enough money being made to at least cover the costs, regardless of who is sponsoring it.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html