Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190669 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2013, 09:38:00 pm »
I was kinda being sarcastic on that one because if she had been telling the truth, she would not have to make up so many stories.  :P Kinda makes life easier when you don't have to remember which story you told to which person.  ;)

Epiphany

« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2013, 10:17:35 pm »
   What we were told by "Spotted" was that the bonnet belonged to his Grandfather who lived on the Rez in Oklahoma. He was this great medicine man who tended to the wild Mustangs there, and worked for the tribal office. Said his Grandfather was even called in as a consultant on the Ammityville horror investigation. We have a picture of his 'real' grandfather. Seems all his family members know what a fraud he is and seems to have always been.

Roy's actual paternal grandfather is Francis Satterwhite Glass, here are some records:

Name:    Francis S Glass
Event Type:    Census
Event Date:    1930
Event Place:    Union, Union, South Carolina
Marital Status:    Married
Race:    White
Birthplace:    North Carolina
Birth Year (Estimated):    1902
Relationship to Head of Household:    Head
Father's Birthplace:    North Carolina
Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/SPZK-6Y3

U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records

Name:    Francis S Glass
Birth Year:    1901
Race:    White, citizen (White)
Nativity State or Country:    South Carolina
State of Residence:    South Carolina
County or City:    Union   
Enlistment Date:    16 Sep 1940
Enlistment State:    South Carolina
Enlistment City:    Union
Branch:    Infantry
Grade:    Sergeant
Component:    National Guard

Social Security Death Index

Given Name:    Francis   
Surname:    Glass   
Birth Date:    5 August 1901
State:    South Carolina
Last Place of Residence:    Union, Union, South Carolina
Event Date:    July 1980

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VSRP-DMK
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:43:11 pm by Piff »

Offline wolflover

« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2013, 03:12:13 pm »

Sharon Brickle Glass
3 hours ago near Buffalo, SC via mobile
Wolf lover, what was it you said about abusing drugs for 35 years? It's taken it's toll, hasn't it? I guess you can't see how you have been manipulated and used to do somebody else's dirty work. Oh well, I guess it's Ok because I'm sure you've gotten a free ride everywhere and then some. It's nice to have everyone else do your dirty work, right Jezebel? That way you can continue to play the innocent, sniveling victim who wants to" fix everything for everybody."

Hi everyone, my name is Daisy Burke AKA Wolflover. This is what Sharon Glass posted on her FB about me. I am 66 years old and yes I drank and did drugs from the age of 20 till 35. I want everyone to know that I am VERY proud of my sobriety and I want to ask Sharon Glass WHAT does this statement have to do with Roy and you being frauds. I'm not the fraud  but we all know yall are...back to basics answer the questions we have posted and answer them truthfully instead of going off topic once again to slander me...enough said...

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2013, 03:52:20 pm »
When I traveled in Roy Glass' circle, he had BLUE eyes! His birth records state he has BLUE eyes! In court last week he had BROWN eyes! Others have spoke of him having ONE BLUE and ONE BROWN eye and him stating "the BLUE EYE, is my EAGLE EYE!"  He also claimed in his so called healing ceremony that his energy was so intense that it melted the ring on his finger and burned his finger. When in fact, a friend of mine saw him burn that very finger the day prior to this so called ceremony.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2013, 09:08:40 pm »
wolflover/Daisy,

Being clean and sober is something to be proud of. The reason Sharon is bringing it up is to deflect from what they are doing. They know they are frauds. You are trying to expose them and take away the fantasy and the money train.

Offline wolflover

« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2013, 12:13:13 am »
Thank you debbieredbear for your comment, my sobriety is something i'm very proud of. They can harasse me all they want to, it wont stop me from telling the truth about them and what they are doing to people by hiding behind the name of the Cherokee people and  hiding behind Jesus. I am a firm believer in karma. Like I said i'm 66 and they are not the first frauds I have met along the way... you can run but you can't hide from the truth. Thank you and this site for all your help...Blessings

Offline bearheart

« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2013, 01:47:46 am »
 Roy and Sharon Glass are only trying to deter attention from the true issues which have already been proven here. My wife and myself have been under her attack also Wolflover, as you know these sort of tactics are what they do. We have already met them in court over money they took under false pretenses. We WON the case due to having documentation proving such. They are angry and foaming at the mouth right now. Such tactics as her post today only prove the character of a True Fraud and Liar. We are beyond that sort of foolishness. We have taken advise from this forum as well as law enforcement and legal council is very aware of their tactics. It will not work, anymore than it did in the courtroom. The truth is the truth. Roy Glass can No longer throw his fake card in anyone's face, humiliate them with fake authority or use the Good name of the Cherokee Nation to do his dirty biddings. Thanks to this forum he will find it harder to cheat people out of their cash and manipulate his way into their lives. The fact that he has removed 3/4 Cherokee, from western band bird clan, Oklahoma, and removed the Grammy nominated from his pages--speaks for his guilt--Simple as that.
 He does have 3 venues coming up with a 'Chief Jim Wilson' Drums on the Yadkin in Jonesville N.C.  Strong Sun Pow Wow in Kernersville N.C. and another in Virginia   BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE   

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2013, 04:05:40 pm »
Here is another post on FB by Mrs. Glass:

Sharon Brickle Glass
3 hours ago near Buffalo, SC via mobile
Lets see, what can I put on here today, that Newagefraud can repost to continue to make asses of themselves? You are all ignorant of the truth. You've spent all this time trying to destroy someone when l you are doing is hurting yourselves by doing so. You cannot take away who he is. And you also cannot take away the fact that Jezebel is a scorned woman, a rabbit boiler because she had misplaced feeling for my husband. Common occurrence with counselors, clergy, etc. Give it up, go live your lives, or keep making up stuff for your little site thingie. All ya'll ratchet anyhow. LOL

Notice where she states "Common occurrence with counselors, clergy, etc." So, she is claiming that Roy Glass is a Counselor? A Clergyman? Or, Etc. What is included in Etc.? Medicine Man? Holy Man? Spiritual Man? Healer? Sounds like she is admitting that he was claiming to be something of the sort!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2013, 04:07:19 pm »
Roy and Sharon Glass are only trying to deter attention from the true issues which have already been proven here. My wife and myself have been under her attack also Wolflover, as you know these sort of tactics are what they do. We have already met them in court over money they took under false pretenses. We WON the case due to having documentation proving such. They are angry and foaming at the mouth right now. Such tactics as her post today only prove the character of a True Fraud and Liar. We are beyond that sort of foolishness. We have taken advise from this forum as well as law enforcement and legal council is very aware of their tactics. It will not work, anymore than it did in the courtroom. The truth is the truth. Roy Glass can No longer throw his fake card in anyone's face, humiliate them with fake authority or use the Good name of the Cherokee Nation to do his dirty biddings. Thanks to this forum he will find it harder to cheat people out of their cash and manipulate his way into their lives. The fact that he has removed 3/4 Cherokee, from western band bird clan, Oklahoma, and removed the Grammy nominated from his pages--speaks for his guilt--Simple as that.
 He does have 3 venues coming up with a 'Chief Jim Wilson' Drums on the Yadkin in Jonesville N.C.  Strong Sun Pow Wow in Kernersville N.C. and another in Virginia   BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

I find it very interesting that he has teamed up with another man on this site! HMMMMM!

Autumn

« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2013, 05:00:01 pm »
Wolf lover, what was it you said about abusing drugs for 35 years?

I am 66 years old and yes I drank and did drugs from the age of 20 till 35.

There is quite a difference between 35 years and 15 years.  I commend you, also, wolflover, for your sobriety.  Many people struggle with addictions and many people do not manage to break free.

IMHO, Sharon needs to refresh her memory on many things.  She should especially go back to Matthew and reflect on the words:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=KJV

Especially:

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

And:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

And:

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2013, 03:30:32 pm »
All ya'll ratchet anyhow

What in the world does ratchet mean?

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2013, 12:57:10 am »
 Definition of ratchet (from the urban dictionary website):

A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

Typical signs to beware of include, but are not limited to:
-owning a Blackberry
-BLARES anything by Drake, 2Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Cali Swag District, or any other garbage entertainment rapper
-rowdily quotes "lyrics" from aforementioned artists
-has a weave reminiscent of a bird's nest after a tempest hit the tree it was in, and is dyed at least thrice
-wears torn leggings/stalkings (mostly of the fishnet variety), unpolished 8" heels (or higher, depending on how God-awful they look), fitted jean jackets (to accent the blubber 'round their arms and stomach), and 4 layers of caked on make-up to go clubbing
-repeatedly use ludicrous terms such as "YOLO", "swag", "boost", "beaking", "doe", "really", "naw", "actually", "twerk", "coaster", "dagga", etc., to make a valid statement when they speak
-have side bangs, despite having incredibly small-ass foreheads to support them
-are commonly overweight
and are mind-numbingly stupid; a safe assumption to make would be saying they're uneducated (as if they could pass the 4th grade)

If spotted, please report to the authorities, notifying them that they are possible smack addicts, or potential, degenerate Chaka Khan look-alikes.

Definition of rabbit boiler (also from the urban dictionary website):

Noun: a crazy stalking ex. : usually female.
would kill the family pet to make his/her point.
man, i showed up at work and the rabbit boiler was present and waiting.

LIKE IN THAT MOVIE WITH GLENN CLOSE... "FATAL ATTRACTION". YOU KNOW, WHEN SHE BOILED THE RABBIT!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:20:16 am by loudcrow »

« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2013, 02:04:21 am »
A ratchet is also a tool that provides consistent, effective movement in one direction, like with a wrench. In that sense, I'm proud to be a ratchet, creating consistent effective movement in the direction of stopping frauds like Glass. :)
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2013, 02:07:16 am »
Good one, Critter! Guess that makes me a ratchet too! rofl

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2013, 02:39:27 am »
Sharon Glass just sent me an invite on Linkedin, asking to list me as a professional contact of hers. I have no idea why she thought I would want to be one.

Linkedin lists her profession as pharmacist.