Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190678 times)

Offline wolflover

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2013, 02:01:58 pm »
Wonders how successful Barbara Walters would be at getting a story using a fake, stupid name like Wolflover, Bearheart, or Chickosatruth? If anybody thinks they have the right to ask me ANY questions they best be using their legal names and be telling me why what I do and how I live is any of their Damn business. I'm not targeting anybody or retreating anywhere, y'all need to just shut up and mind your own business.

Ho hum that's a very Christian like life ya living there cursing and all.
More evasive tactics, Sharon you know who we are, we are the ones who haven proven you and Roy are frauds...

Offline Superdog

« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2013, 01:21:31 pm »
I don't fault you for your views Wolflover.   I understand how vested you are in this.  I think you mischaracterized my statement though.  My comment on not beating this dead horse is not about giving up.  Sharon can say what she likes on her fb page.  It's her page, I have no problem with that.  But, her page has a pretty severely limited readership....basically a close circle of friends and that's about it.  I noticed Roy's pages are now private.  The NAFPS forum is openly available on the internet.  A google search on Roy's name has NAFPS listed first.  A google search for Roy's name with the word "grammy", turns up his music fb page (which is now private) followed by the NAFPS thread on him.  So, if their strategy is to curl up in a persecution complex as a place of comfort and not respond....then that's pretty much the same as shooting themselves in the foot.  More people read here by far.  By reposting mined information from some of NAFPS's haters, she's basically leading them here....another shot in the foot.

I'm not taking down anything I've posted here.  Folks can read for themselves, but to continue to hammer this one single point home can be tiring to the conversation.  The point was made.  I have no problem with ongoing discussion about it and I'm not saying I wouldn't participate.  I just don't feel it's necessarily productive at this point, unless they actually address it.  The Grammy nomination is not real.  This is easily verifiable with the links previously posted.  It can also be reverified here:

A full list of 2012's grammy nominees
http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/01/2012-grammy-nominees-list-adele-kanye-west/

2011's nominees
http://www.buzzsugar.com/2011-Grammy-Nominees-Full-List-2010-12-01-234251-12355054

2010's nominees
http://www.buzzsugar.com/Full-List-2010-Grammy-Award-Nominees-2009-12-02-202228-6497686

So...really, it's ok if they want to attack my internet handle.  If they were interested in discussion they'd come here and do so.  Posting on their own walls about it is just preaching to the faithful....but someday those faithful will come here and read...and can click the links for themselves.  The behavior of rolling up into a ball and going after individual character vs. the argument is another indication having no leg to stand on.  It's the facts that disagree with them.  I just agree with the facts.

Superdog

Offline wolflover

« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2013, 02:28:07 pm »
Superdog, thanks for the post, everything you stated is true. I find it strange that she posts our real names on her FB wall but still says she wont talk to people who hide behind different names. The truth always comes out, she can write whatever she wants on FB about me doesn't make the fact that they are lying to people change, she says it's none of our business, it's everyone's business when people claim to be what they are not and use people even children...again thanks

Offline bearheart

« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2013, 03:04:21 pm »
 Interesting that even after all the proof comes out Roy and Sharon Glass are still twisting the truth with more lies. I was going to wait intil all the issues were investigated but thought I would go ahead and show you this. It is a letter from the Attorney General's office in Tahlequah, Ok. stating that Roy Glass is NOT a registered member of the Cherokee Nation..Part of the letter is not being shown at this time due to ongoing investigations.
    So as Paul Harvey says, Wait for the rest of the story, as I will share as they come to light. It is time for these two frauds to face up to their lies and deceit. I have concerns of the venues he will be partaking in as they will be cheated and lied to as everyone else has. I regret having to stand by and watch people get suckered in to his wickedness.
    By the way, they both placed their hand on the Bible and swore to tell the truth. They Lied and were caught at it. So much for their Christian claim.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:15:09 pm by bearheart »

Offline bearheart

« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2013, 03:15:53 pm »
 And this is what happens when someone ask a simple question such as when he became a chief and why the bonnet (which is not Cherokee) They are attacked by Lies and Hatefulness. That is why I warned in my first post that they would try to discredit everyone with lies. I thank the moderators for helping with all this, and I am very happy that this website exist. It is a Great service. I have learned so much and respect what it is doing as a service to the People.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2013, 05:49:17 pm »
Here is Mr. Glass performing a so called healing ceremony! Now I don't know a lot about different traditions and ceremonies, but this one scares the hell out of me! He asked the person he was supposedly healing to provide $500 for gas money for supporters of the ceremony and to keep it a "secret in the tradition and spirit of the ceremony"! The so called supporters never received any gas money!

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2013, 06:01:19 pm »
We now have evidence Roy Glass is not Cherokee and has either altered the enrollment card
of a bona-fide Cherokee or has produced his own enrollment card. This information comes directly
from the Cherokee Nation Roy Glass claims to be an enrolled member of.

He has also never appeared on the David Letterman Show and was never nominated for a Grammy.

No monies were ever received from him by the Cherokee Boy's Home.

His relationship to Bill Glass has been denied by Bill Glass via NAFPS member MattOKC.

Fraud!

The picture of his "healing ceremony" is scary as hell!

Offline wolflover

« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2013, 12:08:11 am »
Who wears a BLACK face to a Cherokee healing ceremony, NOT any Cherokee's I know!!!! That is just SCARY!!!!!

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2013, 06:37:01 pm »
nor any other tribe no black face, why is he dressed in a tradition dance outfit
In Spirit

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2013, 07:46:55 pm »
Because he is does not know any better! This is a give away! he is a fraud, through and through!

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2013, 01:52:11 am »
Well the Facebook page now has the birthplace removed and the 3/4 claim removed.  Simple says "Come see for yourself."

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2013, 03:08:36 am »
He still claims his hometown is Stillwater, OK ! We all know that is a lie as well. His own brother told me that he has never even been to Oklahoma! By the way, does this look anything remotely possible for a Cherokee wedding? WTF!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2013, 02:27:13 pm »
He still claims his hometown is Stillwater, OK ! We all know that is a lie as well. His own brother told me that he has never even been to Oklahoma! By the way, does this look anything remotely possible for a Cherokee wedding? WTF!

Here is a post from Mrs. Glass on FB! We all remember her claiming that the bonnet wore in their Wannabe marriage was on loan from and blessed by the elders in Tahlequah! This is finally a bit of truth!!!

Sharon Brickle Glass
10 hours ago near Buffalo, SC via mobile
And, if you must know, I bought the Headress for Roy Spotted Eagle. I didn't know any better at the time. Never did I imagine that a gift bought out of love would be part if an ugly controversy. For that, you coyotes can bite me, just saying. SMDH

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2013, 03:33:31 pm »
[Sharon Brickle Glass
And, if you must know, I bought the Headress for Roy Spotted Eagle. I didn't know any better at the time. Never did I imagine that a gift bought out of love would be part if an ugly controversy. For that, you coyotes can bite me, just saying. SMDH/quote]

And why didn't he  just say that in the first place?

Offline bearheart

« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2013, 07:18:17 pm »
[Sharon Brickle Glass
And, if you must know, I bought the Headress for Roy Spotted Eagle. I didn't know any better at the time. Never did I imagine that a gift bought out of love would be part if an ugly controversy. For that, you coyotes can bite me, just saying. SMDH/quote]

And why didn't he  just say that in the first place?

This is another lie about the bonnet. Seems she cannot remember what she has told to whom? and about What?
   What we were told by "Spotted" was that the bonnet belonged to his Grandfather who lived on the Rez in Oklahoma. He was this great medicine man who tended to the wild Mustangs there, and worked for the tribal office. Said his Grandfather was even called in as a consultant on the Ammityville horror investigation. We have a picture of his 'real' grandfather. Seems all his family members know what a fraud he is and seems to have always been.