Author Topic: First Nations Inc. - Buffalo Messengers  (Read 28140 times)

Offline bls926

Re: First Nations Inc. - Buffalo Messengers
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 11:46:33 pm »
NO buffalo is born white unless both parents carry the recessive gene. That's the only way it can happen. It just doesn't happen very often.

Defend Hawk? I wasn't going to sit by silently while several ex-girlfriends made up lies and tried to ruin the man's reputation. I don't agree with everything he's done. There are others who I don't agree with 100% and would still defend against false accusations; not like Hawk is the only one.

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 12:42:37 am »
NO buffalo is born white unless both parents carry the recessive gene. That's the only way it can happen. It just doesn't happen very often.

Defend Hawk? I wasn't going to sit by silently while several ex-girlfriends made up lies and tried to ruin the man's reputation. I don't agree with everything he's done. There are others who I don't agree with 100% and would still defend against false accusations; not like Hawk is the only one.
which lies were these?? Have they been really proven to be lies? Or its just because he said they where?
Where you around IN PERSON to see this yourself? I do not think that phone calls and internet commuications are enough.
And Please lets not used the ex-girlfriend bit. Thats just an excuse to use.
After all you really do not know someone until you lived with them.
How many times has that excuse been used to cover up lies.
Maybe you should sit quietly for awhile and listen. Maybe you should experience things in PERSON and be around it for awhile before you talk.
 Women will continue to be abused spiritually, mentally and phsically in this world because their words will go unheard and unbelieveable JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AN EX-GIRLFRIEND's 
This sickens me . And thats why I never came out in public at first because I knew that was going to be used against me.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:53:57 am by ComesWithFire »
If you cannot run with the big dogs then stay under the porch with the puppies

apukjij

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 12:56:59 am »
I'm with bls on this, i may not agree with him, and speak out of the path he has chosen, i still will defend him against taint if i see it, he does have the backing of certain LDN Elders, no matter if some these Elders have their own postings on this very website. this conflict reflects much  bigger issues than simply personalities. when you sift through this thread and separate the Wheat from the Chaff, you'll its the issues of science>genetics vs. Traditional Knowledge, its the issue of a non-Lnu and a position of power that he has been placed in and many other dynamics, yes we also have to protect our Women, that's one of the mandates of this site but personality conflicts do not belong here..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:07:55 am by apukjij »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 01:53:23 am »
I'm with bls on this, i may not agree with him, and speak out of the path he has chosen, i still will defend him against taint if i see it, he does have the backing of certain LDN Elders, no matter if some these Elders have their own postings on this very website. this conflict reflects much  bigger issues than simply personalities. when you sift through this thread and separate the Wheat from the Chaff, you'll its the issues of science>genetics vs. Traditional Knowledge, its the issue of a non-Lnu and a position of power that he has been placed in and many other dynamics, yes we also have to protect our Women, that's one of the mandates of this site but personality conflicts do not belong here..
He was not the only one who was placed in that position of power.
Also how come Micheal Spisak AKA Micheal Thunderhawk AKA Hawk Goodfire  has no one speaking up for him from the tribes he claims to be from? He can go out of the way to get elders from other tribes but not one from his own.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:28:19 am by ComesWithFire »

Offline goozih

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 07:41:38 am »
I don't know Hawk but I have followed these threads and can't believe it is being stirred up again. Sacred things are being dragged into this mess. All that has been said in this regard has been basically trivial nonsense. I read every post and followed all links and threads dealing with this issue and it appears to be nothing more than people using sacred issues to attack someone for petty personal reasons. I may be wrong but please let me know what you all think.

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 03:50:39 pm »
I don't know Hawk but I have followed these threads and can't believe it is being stirred up again. Sacred things are being dragged into this mess. All that has been said in this regard has been basically trivial nonsense. I read every post and followed all links and threads dealing with this issue and it appears to be nothing more than people using sacred issues to attack someone for petty personal reasons. I may be wrong but please let me know what you all think.
Thats the point ! You do not know him nor does the tribes he claims to be from.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:52:22 pm by ComesWithFire »

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 06:56:28 pm »
These comments on white buffaloes being born into certain herds reminds me of what my Godfather once said, he said if these white buffaloes were truly significant for us why are they born into herds owned by whites? 

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 03:54:23 am »
i love the grandfather's wisdoms

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 02:44:00 am »
These comments on white buffaloes being born into certain herds reminds me of what my Godfather once said, he said if these white buffaloes were truly significant for us why are they born into herds owned by whites? 
This is exactly what I am talking about they would come back to the orginal people and not be born into a herd that already has had other white ones born in it and would not give birth to another white  because that is a recessive gene bloodline.
I very much doubt that the elders who gave those statements about the one born in Farmington PA where even told about the buffalo's mother coming from a herd that produced another white buffalo.

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 08:18:51 am »
1) my experiences in life have never been in line with what i 'thought' would creator do or not do.. i'm always wrong when it comes to what i think it should be or would be. 2) not sure any buffalo could be born white without that recessive gene 3) who owns buffalo? 4) if someone's making money off this belief, then it is fraud. 5) i would like to think that somewhere someone ndn would know which white buffalo it was.. if it was this one or not.. and maybe there's more being born than anyone knows of (in captivity and out of) and maybe there's a reason for that..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 10:29:52 am »
Let us see.  There were at least some five or six hundred Tribal groupings at the time of the European contact.  Does not therefore that imply that they were at least that many different cultures and creation stories?  I think that it does.  The White Buffalo then would be owned by the cultures that believe that it came to.  Does it not then, from a logical standpoint, indicate that if we had an appearance of a White Buffalo it would have manifested itself to these cultures that own the White Buffalo/ White Buffalo Calf Woman Story by blood rather than some herd owned by someone not of the blood and not even in the area of the plains. If a White Buffalo appeared at Standing Rock or Wounded Knee would that not be significant?  "LOM"     
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 10:51:09 am »
that makes sense. thanks LOM. it would certainly seem that the white buffalo would be born to those of that culture/belief.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Ramona1

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010, 02:09:42 am »
 ???

Offline Ramona1

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2010, 02:17:12 am »
Let us see.  There were at least some five or six hundred Tribal groupings at the time of the European contact.  Does not therefore that imply that they were at least that many different cultures and creation stories?  I think that it does.  The White Buffalo then would be owned by the cultures that believe that it came to.  Does it not then, from a logical standpoint, indicate that if we had an appearance of a White Buffalo it would have manifested itself to these cultures that own the White Buffalo/ White Buffalo Calf Woman Story by blood rather than some herd owned by someone not of the blood and not even in the area of the plains. If a White Buffalo appeared at Standing Rock or Wounded Knee would that not be significant?  "LOM"     
This is exactly what everyone needs to think about , also since this white buffalo's mother comes from a herd that produced a white one before it stands to reason that it is a color gene that showed up in this buffalo in Farmington PA nothing more nothing less

Offline goozih

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2010, 03:31:49 am »
What I need to think about is what the spiritual leaders say about this.
Micheal Spisak, Ramona, Critter, Comes with fire, etc... are not the story. They are not the message. What is the message? I can only ask this in myself. I look for an answer from the people who are the keepers of the sacred rights and ceremonies. I don't expect everyone to understand or believe in traditional knowledge but I do believe in what the keepers of this knowledge say. We are all entitled to our opinions and in my opinion The buffalo are messengers of sacred rights and knowledge and remain untouched by people and petty bickering. In my opinion the Buffalo are not the Frauds.