Author Topic: Anna Hayes AKA Ashayana Deane  (Read 29539 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Anna Hayes AKA Ashayana Deane
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:41:38 pm »
Got a request about her. Leads a UFO cult and also involved with the 2012 nonsense. Some of the gibberish she spouts, you wonder how anyone could fall for it, nonsense mechanics, talk of tailbones and tetrahedrons.

For the first link, keep in mind this is an allegation of embezzling until we get confirmation.

The second link contains a warning from another cult leader, Drunvalo Melchizedek (we have a thread on him) saying not to trust Hayes/Deane.

----------
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000225.html
Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane messenger from the Universe

By Colleen Johnston © 2004

Note: Colleen Johnston is a former UFO cult member, UFO cult researcher as well as alien abduction researcher. No part of this article can be used in part or any form without expressed written consent. For use permission or comments please email her at: webmaster@maar.us

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah Melchizedek molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should....

I sincerely believe that entities that work through the more benign groups are real but not as demon-like (so far) as Applewhite, of the infamous Heaven´s Gate, Jones or Koresh’s apocalyptic ideologies. I do think they are indeed ET and much fiercer than demons because they have free will as demonic’s can be ousted. I have researched both demonology and alien abduction, ET contact experiences for the better part of 30 years. Many similarities between the entities but there are vast differences too. I also think the entity interaction deals with real alien beings - but not those of love and light but with a nefarious agenda to eventually take over the host - or the human they are interacting with. messages as well as messengers after a period of time will turn apocalyptic - for instance it took about five years for the messages to creep into channeling sessions in the group I was involved with.

ET Contactee cults are all about ego, ego seduction as well as power and greedily making large sums of money. This is done by unscrupulously duping a section of the populace genuinely searching for spirituality outside of traditional routes. Anna isn’t any different than any other cult leader who is scamming the population. She also financially ripped off supporters in Sarasota, FL where she had her Azurite temple back in 2002 when several followers became suspicious, because many things she ´channeled´ didn´t come to pass according to these former cult members.

She moved to England –with few cult members knowing it and dissolved the identity of Anna Hayes and now spends time between the USA and England giving lectures and selling her products and ideology for a hefty price. Her ´Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order´ is nothing more than a front to gain money and a following to make more money. Current ex-believers, (a few who’ve contacted me) don´t even know about the name Anna Hayes or the troubles in Sarasota, FL.

Anna Hayes and the Cassiopaean channel (claiming to now be channeling her future self) Laura Knight Jadczyk (who also left former believers in the dust and financially much lighter in Florida) have such a similar ideology that it ’s frightening. Below I will list the comparisons between the channels and the groups themselves. There is even a slight comparison between both women to Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

Anna Hayes (now Ashayana Deane) & the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
Laura Knight Wright (now Jadczyk)& the Future Quantum School of Melchidezek teachings

Lived in Sarasota Florida and formed the Azurite Temple in 1996
Lived in New Port Richey and formed the Perseus Foundation in 1995

Moved suddenly to England after ripping off members in Sarasota FL of an undisclosed amount of cash, supposedly to support the MCEO center.
Moved suddenly to France after embezzling close to 150,000 thousand dollars from a raffle that was presented to members to win the Perseus Foundation from New Port Richey, Florida. A person who was close to Laura and living in the center won the raffle.

Channeling group with info coming from the leadership aka the Guardian Alliance
Channeling group with leadership coming from leadership claiming to be Laura future self.
Uses gloom and prophetic rhetoric to control members
Channeling consists of dire future predictions of apocalyptic proportions to control members.
Claims to be a prophet with psychic talent and a contactee
Claims to be a remote viewer with psychic talent and contactee
Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch
Mixed bag of other ideologies involving channeling information, Archangels, Spiritisim, Alien and Christian philosophy even claiming to be Jesus Christ’s half sister incarnate and channeling
Mixed bag of Ideologies involving Christian, angelic, Judaism, Islamic and ET’s, Spiritisim (via Ouija board type of device) and channeling
Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters
Claims exclusive information coming from ET sources called the Guardian Alliance
Claims exclusive information coming from Cassiopaean version of her future self.
Changes ideology to suit self interests

So who started their group first? According to Anna she’s known this information all her life but decided to let the public know in 1996. Knight made a similar claim but edged the date back to 1995, and Starr at 1995 as well. Hayes and Starr resemble the most in products and workshops (and prices I might add) – while Knight and Hayes have similarities listed above....

---------

http://www.satjanas.de/down/facs_1.pdf
To show you how people can influence other people who do not know the truth, look
at Anna Hayes. She wrote a book called Voyagers under an assumed name of
Ashayana Deane. In this book she claims that she is receiving this information from
"The Guardian Alliance," which, according to Anna, is "an immense group of beings
residing within a myriad of dimensional locations within the Space/Time Matrix." Anna
says that they are experts of "Merkaba Mechanics," and she says that this source is
saying that the Mer-Ka-Ba field that I am teaching is wrong and has a reversed field.
(A reversed field is one of the most serious misunderstandings that can even result in
death of the body and a confused spiritual path for some time afterward.) Let's look at
Seite 6 von 9
file://C:\DOKUME~1\SAT\LOKALE~1\Temp\R5VTHQGN.htm 13.03.2003
an actual quote from her book:
The "fixed" tailbone Merkaba Field is the mark of the Nibiruian Merkaba-Reversal that
keeps the physical body literally locked into its present time vector and unable to achiever
Star Gate passage - another of several other "little secrets that Thoth and his friends
conveniently forgot to mention to their human "students."
Most of the humans who have fallen into using or teaching the Nibiruian Reverse-
Merkaba have been covertly "set up" by the Thoth-Enki -Zephelium or Alpha-Omega
Templar Melchizedek Anunnaki races to propagate this Base-11 Reverse Merkaba
perversion. Most, but not all, human teachers of Merkaba do not realize that they have
been deceived in this way, and are not intentionally bringing harm to their students; the
teachers themselves are being victimized and deceived by Fallen Angelic contacts.
Further, Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) says:
Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Anunnaki collectives, you will not realize that
you inadvertently created External Reverse-Merkaba field is being actively used to
amplify the 34-Top-Magnetic Counter-clockwise, 21-Bottom-Electrical-Clockwise and
BASE-11-acceleration Nibiruian reverse-Merkaba spin ratio is in Earth's grids.
This last statement by Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) proves that the source of her
information is misinformed (at the least).
In the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volume II, page 356, under the heading
Spinning the tetrahedrons, top and bottom only, I say, "This is one of the biggest
mistakes people make."

The Melchizedek tradition does not teach, nor has it ever, that we spin the top
tetrahedron one way and the bottom one the other way. Anyone who has studied this
work carefully knows this is not true. This is wrong, and I clearly say so. Further the
set of tetrahedrons that spins counter-clockwise 34 is electrical (not magnetic) and the
set of tetrahedrons that spins clockwise 21 is magnetic (not electrical).

Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) is not only trying to reverse the Mer-Ka-Ba field,
which is the most dangerous thing a meditator can do, but she is trying to reverse the
archetypes in the entire universe, which goes against every religion that has ever
existed since these things were understood. The "Fallen Angelic contacts" that she
references in five paragraphs above are not Archangel Lucifer and his band, which
most people would assume, but in her statements it is Archangel Michael. A quote
from her book references Archangel Michael, "more aptly described and historically
known as "Arch-Demon Michael." She sees Archangel Michael as evil and the source
of darkness. She even sees Jesus as evil. Yet, people are blindly following her. What
she does offer humanity is the gift of discernment.

I have remained silent for a long time watching and listening to this chaos and
confusion that many "teachers" are transmitting to the world. Now you have to make
the choice. It is your decision. Go into your heart and listen. Your heart knows the
truth. Keep it simple....