General > Frauds

William "Blue Otter" Anderson

<< < (2/2)

educatedindian:
One of my sisters lives in a Jewish neighborhood. Several of her neighbors have told her "I'm Indian too! Because I'm Jewish, lost tribes, etc." This is used as a recruiting tactic by several Nuage frauds like Ven Running Wolf that prey specifically on Jews. There's several "institutes" set up by Jewish organizations that do sweats and invite Nuagers to tell them how they're all related, etc. And it's made worse by the fact that it's considered OK in Jewish tradition to charge for spiritual services. People pay to attend temple each week.
These Nuage ploys aimed at Jews is such a widespread problem it'll be one of the chapters in the book.

JosephSWM:
Al,

I didn't know this. I live in a neighborhood next to a Hassidic Jewish neighborhood and it would be hard to believe that they would deviate from thier traditions. But then the Jewish people you talk of may be reform or reconstructionist.

Joseph

educatedindian:
I think the neighborhood's local temple is Reform. It wouldn't surprise me if those neighbors were lapsed, nonpracticing, secular, whatever you want to call it. I'd be surprised too if many Orthodox or Hasidic Jews would have anything to do with Nuage. I'd guess most Jewish Nuage recruits are from the less strict less traditional denominations, if they ever go much to temple at all.

White Horse:
Mr. Anderson is at it again, now hosting an "original" Ghost dance in Illinois. 

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13578687_10154297750163524_1813583866_n.jpg?oh=bf05347acf75c891b7ea8dac0200e19c&oe=577F2D1E

He is also asking for money, here is a copy of his link:  https://www.paypal.me/prophecykeepers

I see Mr. Anderson has been discussed on NAFPS on several different links.

I just wanted everyone to know he is still actively exploiting American Indian Ceremonies.

THis Waschiu does NOT have the right to hold a Ghost Dance. 

milehighsalute:
good........let them dance to their own deaths lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version