Author Topic: Linda Kiry AKA Azurae Windwalker  (Read 13164 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Linda Kiry AKA Azurae Windwalker
« on: January 27, 2006, 06:36:05 pm »
This is yet another alleged "part Cherokee shaman". She's based in Virginia.
Try to read this pitch below without laughing.
http://www.dancingmoononline.com/store/readers.php?id=45
"Let Azurae Windwalker capture your soul's frequency in pastel color and shamanic petroglyphic art and you'll receive wisdom of your
soul's mission, healing from the perfection of your original soul blueprint and personal development consulting from Azurae Windwalker.
The benefits: Use the portrait to redefine your personal boundaries, to empower you, to remind you that you are truly a powerful Spiritual Being.
Azurae honed her skills as a visionary shamanic artist in a seven year apprenticeship in a traditional Native American Medicine
Society. Azurae's artwork is featured in museums, galleries, Body Mind Spirit Expos, pow wows and New Age stores throughout the South
and is seen frequently in news articles and on TV.
Portrait comes with info sheet on symbols, personal healing and counseling.
Session Pricing$65.00/30 minutes"

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Linda Kiry AKA Azurae Windwalker
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 10:30:07 pm »
On a hunch, I typed  "XAT Medicine Society" into Google and got this:

http://www.galacticgateways.com/October2005.htm

"18-Azurae Windwalker - American Indian Healing Art and Jewelry
    Through the millennia indigenous healers have created art as part of their medicinal skills. in her lectures and in her shamanic art, Azurae Windwalker explores her journey through the XAT Medicine Society and meetings with Medicine Elders and Spirit Doctors who taught her to use symbols, colors, stones and numerology for healing. Azurae's Soul Petroglyph Portraits, Gateway Petroglyphs, Stone and Bone Jewelry, Crystal Rattles, Drums and Wands, Visionwebs and Sun spiral Amulets empower, protect, bring balance and healing energy to the user or wearer.  
   You'll receive powerful healing energy from the symbols, colors, stones and numerology in Azurae's art. Reserve 30 minutes for your own Soul Petroglyph Portrait. Learn about your soul colors, animal totems, angels, sacred symbols, elements and ancestral guides.  
Thaxton, VA
azuraewwlkr@earthlink.net
(540) 947-2423     "                

Which explains a lot. Origionall, XAT ( XAT: Crossing All Tribes pronounced Cat) was fairly respectable, at least in Seattle. People off reservation would gather and drum and share with each other. Learn from each other. Than a couple of people I know said some really weird stuff was happening with it. They quit. About 3 years later, I found a book about Medicne Wheel that was written by two "elders" of XAT. One was a wiccan and one was a mixed blood. Gray Panther and something Cat.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 05:34:15 pm »
Tennessee attracts so many frauds, they outnumber the actual NDNs there. From what I've seen, there are many PODIAs who don't know any better. Just from that expo alone:

19-GoldRaven ~ Psychic, Card Readings, Bone Readings
    A 4th generation psychic reading tarot and medicine cards.. I am also a reader of the bones and palms. I relay messages from past loved one's.  A metaphysical counselor, hypnotist and Reiki Master, I have had long extended studies with Shamans from Mexico, Australia, Arizona and Canada. Taught by my Indian father and the loving touch and guidance of my mother who was a high priestess of Wicca.  
Waverly, TN
(931) 296-9790
GoldRaven07@aol.com

29-Endless Possibilities~ Jane & Frank Fileccia
      Frank & Jane Fileccia were brought together to radiate the truth and joy of what "Endless Possibilities" signifies. Their combined talents and love of humanity have manifested in their healing garden, located in Gallatin, TN.
    From their miniature log cabin where EFT, Reiki, Healing Touch, magnetic massage, Inspirational music and books are offered... to their Cedar Lodge / Tepee, this piece of heaven on earth is nothing short of "enchanted". The garden is surrounded by tall pine trees, complemented by a fully stocked pond, circular flower and organic vegetable gardens, walkways, hidden paths and secluded spaces for individual meditation. The old barn, the gazebo, the fire ring next to the pond and the medicine wheel are all favorite places for musicians, drummers, and those seeking to raise their voices and vibrations in the tone of ONE.
    This is a place where your spirit can grow and heal in a natural environment.
Gallatin, TN
(615) 452-7200
(615) 452-0530 fax
www.4endlesspossibilities.com

33 & 40-Magic Happens
    Magic Happens has a variety of merchandise and services. We have jewelry, scarves, sarongs, sage, abalone shells, crystals, stones, Celtic skulls, feathers, magickal tools, pendulums, incense & incense burners, zuni fetishes, altar cloths and much more.
    Our ritual tools are custom made and we also provide memorial jewelry in dichroic glass that may be worn or carried in a bag. Our incense burners, altar cloths, wands, wire wrapped jewelry, and other items are all hand made by SunCrow and Bright Horse. Bright horse is a Catawba Native American and SunCrow is a pipe carrier through the Lakota tribe and is a Wiccan priestess.  
    House cleansings and reading appointments may be made by calling 931-270-8125 and ask for SunCrow. The website will be available by mid -August 2005.
Lewisburg, TN
(931) 270-8125
www.magick-happens.com

37-Rainbow Woman
    Intuitive readings, Angel Messages / Attunements, Personalized Visionary Art (soul Prints/you and your crew), crystals, personalized amulets for balancing your energy field, readings for healing, handcrafts (leather and feather work) workshops.  
    Are you curious about the Guides and Angels around you? Wonder what your totem animal is? Get to know You and Your Crew. Are you ready to experience your own magnificence? Sit for your Soul Print. Do you wonder about the direction of your Spiritual Path? Come for a Soul Map Reading. Spirit led and Sprit taught for over 15 years.  
Harrison, AR
(870) 365-0181
www.TheDoubleRainbow.com

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 05:35:12 pm »
Pt 2
38-Standing Bear, Sacred Path Healing
    Standing Bear has walked her Medicine Path for ten years. She integrates 30 years of social work experience, 11 years as chemical dependency counselor, and 8 years as a certified practitioner of the Rubenfeld Synergy Method as she listens for Great Spirit's direction.  
    Healing begins on the spiritual / energetic level making its way to the em9otional, mental, and physical aspects of life. As your wounded spirit heals, thoughts, feelings and choices expand. She holds space for this healing and offers guidance in accessing inner resources, the natural world, and the spirit world leading to different life choices.  
Nashville, TN
www.standingbear.tk
(615) 269-4080

49- ~ Earth Teachers Medicine Path ~ Billy Flying Red Horse & Tal Quetzal Moran
    Earth Teachers Guild is comprised of four individuals who walk a Medicine path, sharing their understanding and experience of the Great Mystery through their teaching and their unique artistic vision.  
Woodstock, GA
www.dirtylittlegods.com
flyingredhorse@comcast.net
770-521-9206

107-"Foxfire' Visionary Artist / Psychic Reader ~ Marilyn Brower
   Come and sit for an 11 x 17 colored ink drawing of what has come through in the psychic vision - such as your spirit guide, animal totem, angels, etc. Foxfire is also a channel and medical intuitive healer.  
     Native American Spirit Guides work with Foxfire and she is a Certified Medium through the Spiritualistic Church, the Temple of Love and Light in Fort Wayne, IN. She has studied Astrology and Numerology for 15 years and is a Certified Hands on Healer. God has blessed her with many abilities and she uses all of these abilities in her 30 minute reading to help give you, the client, a better understanding of who you are and where Spirit is taking you on your path of discovery. During her reading with her clients many times she is used as a channeler and someone from the other side will come through with a message. . . this happens quite frequently.  
Larwill, IN  
marikka3@myvine.com
260-327-3313

113-WILD POTATO ~ Art, Crafts, & Massage~ Tina Turbeville
    In addition to massage, Tina offers an array of beautifully handcrafted items. All of which are handmade with love: including relaxing and healing oils, beaded jewelry and handbags, Cherokee-inspired crafts, and artwork. Every exchange with you honors her Cherokee family, the "Wild Potato" clan.
Nashville, TN
wildpotato@mac.com
615-423-2822

134-Medicine Pipe, Energetic Healing
    Pejuta, the sacred power within each of us. Remembering one's "pejuta" begins with remembering trust of Self, the Wheel of Life, Spirit, the Universe. The potential for experiencing support in life is unlimited.  
    The techniques involved may include energy clearing and balancing, spiritual counseling, spiritual healing of the body or journey work. Introductory classes in awareness of personal energy available monthly  
    Elaine Mueller, Medicine Pipe, shamanic practitioner specializing in energetic healing.  
Nashville, TN
haukola@peoplepc.com

137-*Toneeke* Psychic Clairvoyant ~ Toneeke's Mystical Garden
     Welcome to a very special garden where enlightenment for the mind, body and spirit expounds the soul, enchanting it with light from the depths of your inner child and conscientiousness, ultimately balancing the soul.  
    This is here you find Toneeke R-Renowned psychic medium, clairvoyant, artist, photographer and writer. Her ability as a sentient messenger is astounding.  
    Readings by Toneeke have accommodated clients for over thirty-six years. Below you will find a simplified Statement from Toneeke.  
    Coming from two diverse backgrounds Native American and Romanian decent, allowed my soul to be more than spirit filled.  As a spiritual guide, I channel that same passionate energy that became a catalyst in rounding out my artistic abilities and use it to help others in their struggles, be it emotionally or spiritually. I simply red people based on their energy and spiritual essence Utilizing Energy, Tarot Cards and Palms.
Calhoun, TN
www.toneeke.com
info@toneeke.com
423-336-5877