Author Topic: Re:I Wanna Help  (Read 9621 times)

Offline ItalLiving

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:I Wanna Help
« on: December 15, 2005, 10:04:26 am »
Hello,

I also c a lot of spiritual Fraud teachings !

tell me what i can do so this will stop.

Mitakuye Oyasin

Mitakuye oyasin

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Re:I Wanna Help
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 05:25:58 pm »
Welcome:

http://users.pandora.be/gohiyuhi/nafps/articles/art22.htm

Also spread the word to anyone you know interested in this issue.

And this last one is up to you, since many people have good reasons for wanting to not be too public. But if you or someone you know was abused by one or more of these frauds, tell us your/their story. Firsthand accounts are always very valuable to have. We believe very strongly that naming names is vital to help warn people.

Offline ItalLiving

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Re:I Wanna Help
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 09:26:28 pm »

Thx for the prompt reply ,

i know sweatlodges where people need to pay a lot of money and where people that are teaching or giving the sacret ritual ,aply that they have teached it from a Shaman's or medicineman frome specific tribe's.

I always say religion is free for you to give what it means for you , only free religion in Belgium is very hard to find ? Or all these people that arrange sweats conman ? If so we have a lot of work to do !

I have no problem in believing , the trutht is there to see if people just go for the money consuming the spirits of there student's yes or no.

I do not want this to happen to any person but we realy are living in a completly twisted and cruel world that love is far frome these places.

So i'm realy looking for solutions to prevent people
of being abused.

Mitakuye Oyasin

Mitakuye oyasin