Author Topic: setsurinvich  (Read 4274 times)

Offline setsurinvich

setsurinvich
« on: April 20, 2017, 01:43:52 am »
Hello all I found this website trying to look up Alberto Villoldo and it was very useful. I would like to ask about a very special case of new age fraud and quackery. It's the case of Johanna Michalesen who claimed her new age experiences were real except that they were from Satan! She used to be big on the Christian speaking tour and is still sometimes found on fundamentalist  Christian radio

Offline Sparks

Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 03:01:13 am »
I would like to ask about a very special case of new age fraud and quackery. It's the case of Johanna Michalesen who claimed her new age experiences were real except that they were from Satan! She used to be big on the Christian speaking tour and is still sometimes found on fundamentalist  Christian radio

Johanna Michaelsen (not Michalesen) may not belong in this forum? To the best of my knowledge she has not claimed to be Native American nor a shaman(ess); but she has attacked "shamans" and "shamanism". I started a new thread with her name on it, although I am not certain what you are actually asking from us?

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4995.0

Offline setsurinvich

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 03:58:31 am »
I am asking did she actually participate in "new age" activity is the psychic she worked with actually for real?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 03:43:53 pm »
Moving to introductions. Retitling. Please introduce yourself, setsurinvich. Thanks. :)