Author Topic: Bob and Lee Nitsch  (Read 11694 times)

Offline TimberlineWarrior

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bob and Lee Nitsch
« on: April 21, 2006, 06:07:23 pm »
Hi all,
I have been away, then my pc went down and them NAFPS moved lol But I'm back and thought people might like to know about this...

We are delighted and excited to announce the visit to Swindon by our great friends Bob and Lee Nitsch of the Seneca Indian tribe. Those of you who have attended their workshops before will know that this is an event not to be missed.
Bob and Lee Nitsch

Seneca Indian Historical Society
UK TOUR 2006

Bob, the son of Grandmother Twylah Nitsch, elder of the Seneca tribe, and his wife Lee, will be running workshops in Swindon in June 2006.  

Of particular interest to the KAYA tribe will be the drumming evening on 16 June.

Bob Nitsch is President of the Wolfclan Teaching Lodge of the Seneca Indian Historical Society. He is lineage holder, Wolfclan teacher, a musician, composer and writer, and was raised by his mother Twylah Nitsch on the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation in upper New York State.

Lee Nitsch is Program Coordinator at the Wolfclan Teaching Lodge. She is an herbalist, councilor, social worker, writer and artist. Lee is a Wolfclan teacher with over 20 years experience in facilitating programs in spiritual growth and healing.

Swindon – June 16/17/18, 2006

For details contact:

PHIL BOLT                                            
Tel:  01793-831087
Email:  phil_bolt@hotmail.com

Friday June 16th Drumming Evening

Saturday June 17th Leadership in the Fifth World

Sunday June 18th Beyond the Gap

Pre-registration is recommended as space may be limited.

Nyah Weh Scanno
Geoff and Di

Kaya Community
01672 564990
and their web site, which for some reason doesn't advertise this workshop. Hmmm, maybe they're hoping NAFPS won't visit again and notice the mildewed tipi etc   lololol

http://kayadrums.com/

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Bob and Lee Nitsch
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 07:05:28 pm »
...or the discarded joint butts. Has anyone contacted the Kaya people about this? I bet they think they've got 'the real thing' this time, after 'Chief' Sonny Reyna's visit last year.