Author Topic: Charles A. Laster  (Read 47192 times)

Autumn

Re: Charles A. Laster
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2015, 05:24:36 pm »
You state the obvious like it was a revelation. Yes I received a form letter the first time I wrote the Her Majesty, I was a nobody with an uncertain claim. Now I receive personalized letters from one of her Majesties Ladies in Waiting. I doubt anyone gets handwritten letter from her.

Sorry, I am so stupid!  A revelation!  Wow!  No, I must admit, I do not receive personalized handwritten letters from one of her Majesties Ladies in Waiting. 

If you had bothered to do proper research on UK law, you would find that our legal status is no different that hundreds of other tribes who were also Sovereign Subjects of the Crown who received the same treatment as us under UK law.

No, I must admit, I did not do any research on UK law.  However, I am not a member of an extinct tribe attempting to get dual citizenship status from the UK--which, by the way, was turned down.

My reputation was not the one being examined here.

Absolutely, your reputation was being examined here.  When you come on a site, with your given name, attaching a "chief" to that name, defending a very questionable person and stating you are part of IPUN which has a lot of very shady people attached to it, your reputation is being examined.

My tribal allies and others familiar with us will find this thread quite entertaining no doubt.

No doubt.  Very entertaining.

Am I unconcerned about you opinion of me, yes, in no way can it effect my legal status or my relationship with other tribes who share that legal status with the UK.

I hate to tell you but you have no legal status with the UK -- they turned you down for dual citizenship.  The only status you have now is in your own mind.  As Diana said above, you are sounding like a crazy person.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2015, 11:07:25 pm »
"Tribal allies" AKA fellow pretendians. 'Ear that, guvna?
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2015, 01:41:19 am »
Cheerio.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2015, 02:13:26 am »
Hillbilly Wanker.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2015, 04:41:54 pm »
Consensus was to ban him.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2015, 05:41:00 am »
Funny how he actually thought some rrrrrroyal mumbo-jumbo was going to intimidate a bunch of fraud-busters. Quite naff, ee was.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2015, 09:51:41 am »
His "proving" he isn't a pretendian by presenting a definition he was sure excluded him was pretty funny, too. I mean, I can prove the sky's not blue as long as you let me decide what "blue" means.