Author Topic: Miriam Delicado & BlueStarProphecy.com  (Read 22958 times)

Offline cowlishaw

• The more I learn, the less I know!
Update on Miriam Delicado
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 08:37:58 pm »
Today, I did some more proactive and in-depth research about Miriam Delicado - I even got in touch with Lee Wayne Lomayestewa, the Repatriation Coordinator at the Hopi Cultural Preservation Office and he was willing to talk to me both about Miriam Delicado and Clifford Mahooty. After speaking about the matter in-depth with him I have to publicly state that Miriam Delicado is no longer considered to be a suspected fraud, in my findings. While some of you may beg to differ with me on that opinion; I came to this conclusion after taking time out of my day today to actually do some 'on the ground' research and Mr. Lomayestewa also gave me permission to mention him in reference to this post.

What's going on between the Clifford Mahooty and the Hopi Cultural Preservation Office, or the Hopi is none of my business and I won't agitate that situation by commenting on it as an outsider on a public forum. Clifford is a friend of mine but I'm not personally going to elaborate on this matter because I choose to stay out of it. 

Also regarding Miriam; While some may not agree with her outlook or may think she has a BIG ego, her work with some of the Hopi communities in Northern Arizona is legitimate and she is a regular visitor to those communities. The Hopi Cultural Preservation Office is aware of this situation regarding this specific thread, and I'm stating my findings on here to bring some closure on the matter, at least on my end, about Miriam. After talking to Lee Wayne, I came to the conclusion that Miriam has done a lot of good as a friend to some of the Hopi she works with, directly.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Miriam Delicado & BlueStarProphecy.com
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 12:02:36 am »
Nothing's changed at all. No idea why you think otherwise.

She still is a fraud for cash. She still pushes falsehoods and debunked lies. This is what she does rather than actually work for a living. Her claims still have heavy doses of obvious racism.

That you think she's done she's done unnamed vague supposed good work doesn't mean a thing. That she may have found a few Hopi to ingratiate herself with after a decade of being told off doesn't change anything either. We can point to a similar pattern with nearly every exploiter of the Hopi we've looked at.

Offline cowlishaw

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 05:34:13 am »
Nothing's changed at all. No idea why you think otherwise.

She still is a fraud for cash. She still pushes falsehoods and debunked lies. This is what she does rather than actually work for a living. Her claims still have heavy doses of obvious racism.

That you think she's done she's done unnamed vague supposed good work doesn't mean a thing. That she may have found a few Hopi to ingratiate herself with after a decade of being told off doesn't change anything either. We can point to a similar pattern with nearly every exploiter of the Hopi we've looked at.

Hey Al,

I haven’t read any of her writings, or studied her outlook, except your responsive critique of what you heard from her interviews and related literature. I was just adding the tidbit on my conversation with the Hopi CPO is all.  The information or opinions shared on this thread can help others make their own informed conclusions on what they want to think? I’m sure if I read her writings I might very well arrive at a similar conclusion as yours!? I don’t know; I was only lead down this path because because of other events happening outside my control which eventually pushed me to do further research.. I would have to profess some ignorance here in regards to Miriam’s work or what she professes. Some people treat UFOs as a religion which I also don’t completely understand either; I’m LDS!. I’m just trying to add  what I learned in my limited scope and knowledge of dealings with this situation and I really don’t have any authority here.. I came here initially out of a inquiry for more information and with the same motivation with which brought me here nearly a decade before to know the truth and teach others about what to be vigilant of.

[Just removed repetition.-Al]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:19:28 am by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 11:22:19 am »
And yet you say she should be removed from Frauds, is only doing good, etc. You can see the fraud she does for cash just by reading this thread. And should have, esp since you want her rep restored so much.

If you have a letter from a Hopi office let's see it.

Offline cowlishaw

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 02:58:48 pm »
And yet you say she should be removed from Frauds, is only doing good, etc. You can see the fraud she does for cash just by reading this thread. And should have, esp since you want her rep restored so much.

If you have a letter from a Hopi office let's see it.

I’m neutral on Miriam and came here as an end result then called the Hopi CPO and did talk to Lee Wayne; his contact info is on the HCPO’s site for the public. If they want to put out a statement that’s their prerogative but it is a fact that I spoke with him on the phone and nobody else. It is my opinion that the CPO doesn’t necessarily speak for all the Hopi either; there may be Hopi People who think Miriam is an exploiter but I wouldnt know who those individuals are!? Lee Wayne probably doesn’t speak for the Hopi CPO either. He only shared his own perspective with me about Miriam.  I didn’t say she should be removed from any list and I did read the responses on the thread from earlier. Again, I’m going to remain uncertain because I don’t have all the facts despite your citations and information which are both interesting. You certainly pointed out that I should save my hard earned money and so I don’t feel inclined or inspired to buy into Miriam’s books, or even take the time to read her literature simply because it’s not an interest of mine...