Author Topic: NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Dennis "Rocky' King  (Read 47553 times)

Offline educatednative

Re: Dennis "Rocky' King
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 08:21:33 pm »
educatedindian:  I believe I have submitted ample information re:  Dennis J Rocky King--- I ask that he be moved to the non-frauds section, genuine and trustworthy. Thank you.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 10:41:15 pm »
sky:  another thing I said which got lost is this re: where is the line drawn?  Arvol Looking Horse says where.  Sedona, NM incident for one. Frauds and outright frauds, non-indians practicing ways without the knowledge or respect.

I hope that Dennis uses this conference http://www.midwestshamanicgathering.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=92 to speak with some of the other presenters as well as educate the public about those things you mentioned.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2011, 02:20:27 pm »
educatedindian:  I believe I have submitted ample information re:  Dennis J Rocky King--- I ask that he be moved to the non-frauds section, genuine and trustworthy. Thank you.

Actually you did just the opposite. You confirmed he accepts payment for healing, and that he is much more in the althealing or Nuage movement than a traditionalist.

I grant you he is not anywhere as abusive as most of the people we deal with, no sign of the worser aspects. I doubt he belongs in the Frauds section. Research seems the most appropriate place for him.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2011, 03:31:11 pm »
I have to agree, research is a good place
In Spirit

Offline educatednative

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 11:31:36 pm »
ok so why don't u research and ask him first for his materials and information instead of this negative conjecture and inference---he would be happy to talk more with anyone on these issues thank you

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 01:29:22 am »
Hi EN

I have Dennis's number.  I'll pm you to make sure it's current.

Offline educatednative

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 10:12:56 am »
Hi Sky, yes that is the correct number and it is current..all him anytime thanks

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Dennis "Rocky' King
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 05:48:50 pm »
I spoke with Dennis yesterday as well as with members of his community.  His work is supported by them and he has worked directly for the community.