Author Topic: DVD from the European Tour  (Read 10461 times)

Offline vikinglady

DVD from the European Tour
« on: August 11, 2005, 08:38:10 pm »
The interview with Al is finally edited and is down on DVD and will be out for sale as soon as Al has seen it and left his comments on it.

It is *really* good! It´s a nice "present" for any New Ager...:)

I managed to get a short sequence of the film up on the website, so please visit and see Mr. Carroll in action.

Hope you´ll like it, Al. The professional filmguys were sure impressed!!

http://www.world-foundation.nu/dvd.htm

Annika

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: DVD from the European Tour
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 01:59:08 pm »
When I finished it I had a good feeling because you were asking many things that hadn't been asked at most of the speeches. At the same time I always wind up wishing I had another ten minutes to go in to more detail, but that's always true of every speech I made.

A minor detail, I teach at St. Phillip's College which is in San Antonio. SAC is a separate school, though run by the same college district.

Offline vikinglady

Re: DVD from the European Tour
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 05:49:08 pm »
Thanks, Al! I´ve corrected the mistake.

We´ll be spending this week writing the pitch and a presentation of the project - then it will be sent to the Swedish Broadcasting Corporation together with 10 minutes of the film - the best minutes...

The filmguy wants it really controversial and preferably involve members from the Deer Tribe or the Bear Tribe so that you can debate them.  We´ll be including a part about stereotypes, too.

The Broadcasting Corporation says yes to about 1% of the applications so we´ll just have to make *sure* to be in that 1%!   ;D

Annika