Author Topic: interview with Paul "Ghost Horse"  (Read 9413 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
interview with Paul "Ghost Horse"
« on: March 19, 2007, 05:44:09 pm »
He is the adopted son of Buck "Ghost Horse", who died a couple of weeks ago. He may become the new head of the "Ghost Horse Nation":

http://www.newlifejournal.com/mar07/strong-roots-dreaming-your-song-paul-ghost-horse.shtml

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: interview with Paul "Ghost Horse"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 06:14:21 pm »
The friend that sent me the link said that inspite of this:
"Paul Ghost Horse is a Lakota ceremonial leader"

This man is not Lakota. Don't know if he is Indian or not.

weheli

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 11:52:06 pm »
If you will check this list 'Ghost Horse" is on it.
Write a guideBOOKS TO AVOID ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUALITY
by: dehaluyi( 469)
24 out of 42 people found this guide helpful.
Guide viewed: 690 times Tags: Spirituality | Shaman | Native | Indian | Ceremony

This was written by a ebay book seller and is written very well!!!

http://*******DISCLAIMER, PLEASE READ: EBAY SHOWCASES ITEMS OR BOOKS TO THE RIGHT OF ALL GUIDES & REVIEWS. DEHALUYI BOOKS ETC HAS NO CONTROL OVER THIS! WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYTHING EBAY PLACES THERE!*** <p>
BEFORE YOU BUY THAT BOOK ON AMERICAN INDIAN MYSTICISM, SHAMANISM, CEREMONY, ETC, OR PURCHASE THAT 'GENUINE AMERICAN INDIAN'  ITEM, STOP & CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE!http://********
You either HAVE BEEN, or are perhaps ABOUT TO BE scammed into becoming what the TRUE Native American People call "Wannabes", "Twinkies", or "Plastic Indians". You also have POSSIBLY been duped by an unscrupulous seller of Native Culture!
<p>
ANYONE WHO COMBINES TEACHINGS OF MORE THAN ONE NATIVE CULTURE (for example, Lakota & Cherokee), WHO INCORPORATES UFOs,CELTIC OR OTHER EUROPEAN, ASIAN, OR NON-AMERICAN INDIAN "RELIGION" INTO THEIR TEACHINGS OR WRITINGS CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO BE ACCEPTABLE TO ANY NATIVE TRIBE! IT JUST IS NOT DONE! GO ASK THE TRIBES THEMSELVES, PLEASE!<p>
FYI, "shamans" are found in ASIA, Tibet, & maybe a few in the old Russian states. Native people DO NOT use the label "shaman" !!! "Shaman" is NOT, I repeat, NOT now, nor has it EVER been, a word found in ANY AUTHENTIC NATIVE AMERICAN LANGUAGE ! It has been imported & assigned to American Indian Tribal beliefs by FRAUDS, FAKES, NEW AGE GURUS, & the like! If it has "Shaman" in the title, it's FAKE!!! Trust me on this! Check out actual TRIBAL websites by typing in 'Plastic Shamans' in any search engine. The warnings are numerous! They also NAME NAMES!
BEFORE YOU BUY:
~~1st & perhaps foremost:
REAL Native Traditionalists, actual REAL INDIANS,  believe the ONLY acceptable way to transmit traditional teachings is orally and face-to-face over a very, very long period of time & by APPROVED Tribal method. Any so-called "traditional teachings" found in ANY book or in any "class", off-reservation "sacred lodge" or "learning center", on ANY websites, etc, are NOT entirely, or in some cases, NOT AT ALL authentic, be assured. Ask at your LOCAL RESERVATION about any "teachings" going on in your area. The only way to STOP the FAKES is to REPORT THEM TO THE RECOGNIZED TRIBES !!! PLEASE NOTICE I SAID 'RECOGNIZED' Tribes !!! There are entire FAKE tribes started by & "guided" by FAKE Indians, some with HUGE followings! It is very easy to know which is a RECOGNIZED TRIBE & which is NOT...go to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S WEBSITE & download the PDF file there of ALL Federally RECOGNIZED Tribes. THERE ARE FEDERAL LAWS ABOUT THIS!

~~2nd, & VERY IMPORTANT,
 ANY real Native traditions, stories, ceremonies, songs, etc, usually take a LIFETIME to understand & get perfectly right, and must be done with great respect, patience, & honor of the TRUE sacredness involved. Any offer to teach you all you need to know in a BOOK, "seminar" , or in a "private ceremony",a video or audio tape, or by website, etc, is malarkey at best, & FRAUD at worst.
NO ONE can "LEARN TO BE AN INDIAN"!
~~3rd, Ask any archaeologist if there is ANY record of ANY dig producing even ONE "medicine card" or "medicine wheel" (such as I've seen sold online or in stores). The answer will be NO ! NO real Indian ever sat around spinning medicine wheels or playing with decks of cards to get answers to life questions, or to get direction!

~~4th, VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY A MEMBER OF A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED TRIBE CAN OFFER AN AUTHENTIC NATIVE AMERICAN ANYTHING FOR SALE. SORRY< I AM NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT & DID NOT MAKE THE LAWS! ALL FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED TRIBES HAVE PHONE NUMBERS & CURRENT CHIEFS LISTED ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT'S WEBSITE! Call before you buy! Anyone else who offers an item as "NATIVE AMERICAN MADE" & it is NOT made by a REGISTERED Native American is guilty of a FEDERAL CRIME!

The following is a list, although an abbreviated one, that is taken from NUMEROUS websites run by REAL INDIANS, activist groups, etc, of KNOWN fakes, frauds, sellers of FALSE Indian doctrine, belief, ceremony, & so-called wisdom, in either books, website writings, brochures, etc. This list is from websites that strive to STOP the Cultural GENOCIDE, the THEFT of Native American Spirituality, Customs, Ceremony, & Beliefs. These people have been EXPOSED, contacted by Tribal leaders in almost ALL instances, & asked to CEASE & DESIST in their continuous FALSE TEACHINGS, yet they each continue to pump out those books, newsletters, offers on their websites, etc. PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT be guilty of aiding & abetting these authors! Refuse to buy!
***PLEASE NOTE!!! I DID NOT CREATE THIS LIST!!! I DID NOT CREATE THIS LIST! I COPIED THIS LIST! REAL INDIANS & REAL INDIAN TRIBES DISAPPROVE OF THE CONTENT OF THESE KNOWN OFFENDERS TO NATIVE NATIONS!! ANYONE CAN FIND THESE LISTS BY GOOGLE SEARCH FOR PLASTIC SHAMANS, & A HOST OF OTHER SEARCH WORDS! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT IT,CALL THE TRIBE THESE PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE MEMBERS OF! GO TO THE PEOPLE, & GET SET STRAIGHT! DO NOT EMAIL ME! IN THE CASE OF EVERY NAME LISTED HERE, SOME REAL, HONEST-TO-GOODNESS TRIBE IS PLENTY TICKED-OFF ABOUT SOMETHING THESE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN OR "TAUGHT"!***
<p>
PARTIAL LIST
~ Wolf Moondance
~ Morgan Eaglebear , or Morgan Eaglebear Maez
(There is a letter written by the APACHE NATION which definitely REFUTES Morgan's claim to be related to Geronimo, OR to being a member of that NATION! Look for it on American Indian Movement websites, especially the Virginia chapter!)
~ Brooke Medicine Eagle
~ EARTH THUNDER
~ JAMIE SAMS
~ Hyemeyohsts Storm, Wolf Storm
~ Swan Storm
~ Mary Summer Rain
~ White Crystal Feather
~ Ghostwolf, aka Robert Ghostwolf Franzone
~ Lynn V. Andrews
~  Manny Two Feathers
~ Michael Harner
~ David Carson
~ Randy Tate, aka Randy Two Bears Standing Tate, aka Chief Two Bears Standing Tate,
ShaunaSay Tate, aka ShaunaSay Whitefeather Tate, aka leader of Red Nation of the Cherokee.
~ Neeshanha, aka Kat  Lonergan
~ Dhyani Ywahoo, born Diane Fisher
~ Rainbow Eagle, real name Roland Willston
~ Roy Steevensz, aka Roy Little Sun
~ Mary Elizabeth Thunder, aka Mary Thunder, real name Mary Grimes
~ Standing Bear , Aka Standing Bear Moore, aka Manataka, real name Randy Lee Moore
~ Don Miguel, aka Don Miguel Ruiz, aka Sixth Sun
~ Carlos Castenada
~ Marlo Morgan
~ Christine Olinger, aka White Raven
~ Soaring Paw N Hooves Cawley, aka Selma Palmer
~ Dreamwalker, aka Thunderwarriors, aka Tony Dreamwalker, aka Tony Press
~ Bernyce Barlow
~ Don Two Eagles Waterhawk, aka Don Waterhawk, real name Donald R. Cakerice
~ Tom Netz, aka Chief Soft Shell Turtle, aka Ahkootya
~ Carmen Sunrising Pope
~ Katherine Cheshire, aka Dep See Mana
~ Buck Ghost Horse
~ Vicki Ghost Horse
~ Paul Ghost Horse
~ Carole Eagleheart
~ Roy Wilson, Medicine Wheel Tribe
~ Wind Wolf Woman, aka Sunbeam, aka Mahinto
~ Lynda Yraceburu
~ Maria Yraceburu, aka Naylin
~ Dorothy Deagle, aka Dorothy Daigle, aka Red Hat
~ Red Elk, real name Gerald Osbourne
~ Londuv, aka Melanie Hofsteters, aka Melanie Kennedy
~ Many Knives, Bo or Boe Glasschild
~ Duncan Sings Alone, aka C W Duncan
~ Ed McGaa, aka Eagle Man
*Lakota Oyate, NOT US, has him on their not recommended list. Contact the NATION! WE DID!*
~ Jeanne Marie Troge
<p>
LIST OF NON-NATIVE MUSICIANS (their music is FASHIONED after Native music, but these folks are NOT members of a Tribe, according to MANY websites you can easily locate) is on another of my ebay guides. Feel free to do a google search for these as well, & AS ALWAYS, simply CONTACT EACH TRIBE FOR THE TRUTH!

It boils down to this: Either you want the truth, or you want your own fantasy. Trouble is, fantasy does NO honor to REAL INDIAN PEOPLE! Truth may hurt, but lies destroy! Help Native America hold on to what little is left of THEIR REALITY & CULTURE! GO TO THE NATIONS! TRUST ONLY THEM!

Guide ID: 10000000000029433Guide created: 10/16/05 (updated 03/18/07)
                                                                           Weheli

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 11:56:15 pm by weheli »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:04 am »
I don't recall if Buck's wife was NDN or not. Even so, doesn't make any of them ceremonial leaders. The second generation, offspring of frauds eg this Paul, or Mala Pope, get my sympathy even though they harm many people. Much like a child abuse victim doesn't know any better and thinks abuse is normal or even good and perpetuates it generation after generation.

That magazine focuses on organic gardening, doesn't seem particularly. It might be possible to get through to them with carefully worded letters.

weheli

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 12:05:05 am »
Federal Goverment Web site

USA.gov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal

Weheli

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 01:35:56 am »
Al,
BUk adopted this guy as an adult. So no sympathy from me. He is not Vicki's child either. She claims to be Oglala, black and euro. Could be, I don't know. She also has claimed to be an "elder in the Ghost Horse Nation."

weheli,

I know all too much aboput this guy. Friends have been involved with him. Buck that is. Most of their "nation" is made up of wannabes.