Author Topic: Hello, everyone!  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Lamana

Hello, everyone!
« on: November 27, 2016, 09:38:08 pm »
My name is Lamana. I live in southern California. I am of Spanish, Aztec and Yaqui (from Mexico, not Arizona) descent through my mother and English and French through my father.  My father's ancestors came to this country 200 years ago, but my mother's family arrived in the U.S. in 1913 to escape the violence and unrest happening at that time in Mexico. I am currently studying the Yaquis of Mexico and any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Here in southern California we are inundated in NAFs. They appropriate everything they can, nothing is sacred or off limits to this greedy lot, as well you know. I will search through your forums to see what you have and if I know of someone you don't yet have on your lists, I will let you know. I focus on those trying to usurp religions from Meso-America since that is what I know about.
Thank you for having this forum and for all the information you have available. I am very glad to be here.

Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, and right is right even if no one is doing it.