Author Topic: Hello out there!  (Read 4144 times)

Offline MrPiz

Hello out there!
« on: January 24, 2010, 10:07:34 am »
Hello out there.
I´m happy and thankful for that a forum like this exists. There is commerzialisation of everything out there. As soon as there is something out of interest, they try to marketing it and make the most profit out of it. That does not stop for spirituality even, as we all sadly know. Plus, by force of habit and results of spiritual and cultural traumas, many people start to mix up religious and spiritual ways, picking up the most comfort and romantic points and creating new age spirituality. Even though most dont do this on purpose and/or dont even know what they are doing, it all leads to more spiritual and more cultural trauma as we speak. I can see the danger within that and warn people eversince I realised this.
This is why I´m here.
It´s always good to see that you´re not alone.

Well, about my person I want to tell you that I live in Germany.
I was seeking for faith for many years and to make a long term short, I found my haert in the Lakota ways back in 1996. So I´m following the red road -chanku luta- ever since.
I never wanted to become a medicinmen, never claimed to be one, never changed ceremonies, songs or whatever, never added or mixed up anything to ceremonies belonging to different cultures, religions or my personal interpritations, never wanted to be more native than the natives and never saw myself as a reincarnated indian or something.
I just pray in the way my Lakota friends showed and show me and I dont see anything wrong with this.
I hope I could give you a brief look on me and I hope that I found the right words for.
Thank you

MrPiz
Walk your talk

Offline Unegv Waya

Re: Hello out there!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 05:15:08 pm »
'siyo MrPiz,

I take it then that you do not conduect ceremonies for others.  That you pray as you were taught privately and do not try to get others involved.  Is this correct?
nvwatohiyadv

Offline MrPiz

Re: Hello out there!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 09:58:46 pm »
Hi!
Sorry for my late reply.

I have to answer: yes and no

See, there are many places here in Germany providing somekind of sweatlodge and hundreds of people conducting...
Very confusing, dangerous (as sadly seen in sedona) and mainly definitifely not the way I consider to be the right one.

I do go to lodge once or twice a month.
Mainly I go to places where Lakotas are coming to and white sundancers conducting sweats. These are very humble, very loving people and so are the ceremonies there.
They are all very strikt in the lakota/dakota traditions.
Whenever I got time I go there.
Whenever I dont find time to go there, I go to "my place".
The ceremony I conduct then is exactly in the way I got shown by an Oglala at rosebud, SD, back in 2005.
I dont invite peolpe to come.
The thing is, that sometimes peolpe ask me if they may come an participate.
Whenever someone is asking me, he or she already knows me. If not, I do tell them that I do have the allowance to pour water by only one lakota man and that there a few more who know and accept this but that this is not representive for the whole lakota nation.
'So it does happen that I conduct Inipi ceremonies WITH others.
The only thing I pour water for is to pray.

I know that this surely will meet with opposition among some of you people here.
I just hope that I did find the right words to describe the situation as it is.
I am on the red road since 1996, no addings, no changes, no claims or wannabe´s.

I have met frauds.
Whites, South Americans, Inians and NDN´S.
I know people who are lost and captured by new age cults like the deer tribe and some Guru stuff from India, a few so deep into a cristian sekt I do worry and pray for them.

I dont think that every white is a fraud, nor that fraudism has anything to do with the color of you skin or your orgin. There is trueness and love and respekt and authency and the only thing Ireally claim is to be just like that.
Thank you
Walk your talk