Author Topic: Hello all Fighting In Sweden  (Read 3607 times)

Offline IronManMcNatt

Hello all Fighting In Sweden
« on: May 29, 2009, 08:11:13 am »
I am Stephen Iron Man McNatt, I am Native American, Blackfeet. I am happy to see the NAFPS is back up and running. I am Married to a lovely Swedish woman and I am living here in Sweden. I lecture about Native American Culture here in Sweden all the time and I am always warning people about these plastic Shaman/medicine men and women. And the mixing of OUR sacred ways with this New Age stuff,and how it is not right to do it also how to spot a fraud and a fake, for this I am hated by the new Age comunity here in Sweden.
I have been in trouble for burning down a few of these so called sweat lodges here! And now all the new age retreats and camps here in Sweden and Denmark are scared to death I will show up!( GOOD LOL ) I know of at least 3 of them that have flat out stopped doing them and even stopped advertising that they have some so called Shaman coming. The fake.. Tim Sikyea, AKA Wanbli Isna-La, AKA Kailash Kokopelli. Is always coming here to Sweden to profit and fill his pockets like so many outers. Well I just thought you all would like to know that thee is at Least One Indian here in Europe fighting to preserve our culture from the exploitation and greed of Fakes false claimers and down right liars.

Offline Davros

Re: Hello all Fighting In Sweden
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 05:47:14 pm »
Hello Stephen ! Keep up the good work here in Sweden my friend !
You know who to call if you need help!
Magnus

Offline justice

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 10:57:45 pm »
Good on you for, preserving the real Indian culture, and exposing the the fake plastic con artist that call themselves American Indian and Shaman.
Those fraudsters will use anything to achieve there M.O. including spreading hatred against some nationality's.
Hopefully more people will wake up to all the new age garbage and what there mission is, all over the world.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 08:37:39 am »
Well, good to hear that there are more of us over here trying to "clean up Europe" :) (Oh, I am non-Native, better make that clear)

Things have really changed for the better in Sweden - it´s been a struggle, but a succesful one, thanks to all the wonderful people that have been involved. (Including NAFPSters!)

I hadn´t heard about Tim Sikyea being in Sweden. But I know a lot of the activities have gone underground after the heavy anti-wannabe propaganda.

So...nice to meet you, Stephen. If you have any use of our film, Spirits for Sale,  books or anything else, let me know and we´ll work somthing out. And if you need any help, of course :)

Annika in Göteborg, Sverige

Offline somebody

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 02:55:42 pm »
Hello from germany.Information about T.S. in Sweden:www.sanctuary-retreat.org          hope it will work this way.