General > Frauds

Arthur Sonier/Medicine Eagle

<< < (5/5)

AlaskaGrl:

--- Quote ---How does it feel to be broke???
--- End quote ---

nawww ? actually I would have bet Al a Dungeness Crab dinner that you would have come back to visit.  PS/ I changed the title so you could have *your* name in lights here for a change. ? Why give quiet Artie all the glory afterall you do all the yakking.

Q. ?
Did you actually read the "Introduction" to the NAFPS? ? What part of that Introduction in your opinion, or perhaps I should say your intrepretation there of, makes the NAFPS "Bigots" ? in your opinion?      ?  

Linda.

Pepper:
My Dear Strange_In_The_Head_ Woman,
I feel your pain, and hear the wind whistling through your brain. ? Please, do not subject yourself to this "babble" anymore, as I fear it may drown out those beautiful voices in your head ! I had a vision of you I must share......I was told your "bullshit" meter is broken, and we need to collect funds to buy you a new one. ? Please provide us with your bank account info, so we may begin the process of helping you.

Love & Light
Runs With Scissors

debbieredbear:
Pepper,
I have one thing to say: ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!

AlaskaGrl:
PEPPER........   I CAN't   BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even with the medication(s) I am on for the Trigeminal neuralgia.

Linda

ps/

Post more often Pepper.  Please..

educatedindian:
Looks like Mibby has some competition.

And unlike Strangely Hard of Hearing Woman, you intend to be funny...

Sorry Strangely, but you lost the bet just by coming back here again and going onandonandon about what you said you werent going to talk about anymore.

And I did hear from some other members of SonierĀ“s group. They sure do love talking about what they say they are not talking about.

Like you, Linda, I just love it when someone like Strangely comes here doing her best Tonto impression and following a white imposter wearing a Roman toga, then turns around and accuses a multitribal multiracial and multifaith group of anti racists of being "bigots."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version