General > Frauds

Many Birds Lodge, Michael Borg AKA "Walks the Wind," Joanne Proctor

<< < (23/24) > >>

Piff:
From a post on their The Many Birds Lodge facebook page:

--- Quote ---The Many Birds, named after his own family line, will always be a Hopi/Navajo influenced hoop.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote --- Our dream is to hold Sundance in Australia with Elders and authorisation.
--- End quote ---

educatedindian:
Kearnes's holistic organizer page has been suspended. The Allevents.in page shows nothing for this phony lodge since February. Seemingly they're not doing well.

Kupidabin hasn't hosted them in awhile. They have some other dubious characters there that I'm starting a thread or threads about.

Piff:
Michael Borg is also referred to as "Wazzii". Joanne Mary Proctor says he left her "sacred pipes".

According to recent posts on Facebook, this group has been directly told that they are fraudulent. They characterize this as being "bullied".

Proctor explains away Borg's lack of connection with his supposed NDN community by saying that he was too busy being of service. She says that connecting would have been an "indulgence" that he did not have time for. But that maybe if he had done so that would have prevented "ongoing attacks"/ criticism.

Also:

--- Quote ---They incorrectly believe we are a cult you see, they are too far away from us here in Australia to see the truth.
--- End quote ---

She recently met Andrew Pollis "Thunderdog" at a ceremony in Australia. She describes him as "a dine man" who reminds her of Borg.

(Andrew Pollis http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5292.0 )

Proctor encourages people to attend the regular ceremonies held by another white couple in the area. This is where she met Pollis. Concerning this group she says:

--- Quote ---I can honestly say, I have spoken with either a Native American elder or a initiated First Australian at each ceremony I have attended at James and Lara’s gatherings.
--- End quote ---

James McCaskie in NSW, Australia is holding men's groups, ceremonies, drum circles, and recently said he was on a vision quest including a sweat lodge.

From recent post by McCaskie:

--- Quote ---I have been very blessed to spend time close to one of North Americas most renowned Medicine Men…
I am fortunate as we would say in the west, to have been through ‘my ceremonies’ or ‘initiations’ with this man….
--- End quote ---

I don't know who McCaskie is referring to.

Sparks:

--- Quote from: Piff on January 13, 2019, 02:48:02 am ---
--- Quote ---They incorrectly believe we are a cult you see, they are too far away from us here in Australia to see the truth.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

At this URL: https://www.facebook.com/998738110140282/photos/a.1004895996191160/

--- Quote ---James McCaskie in NSW, Australia is holding men's groups, ceremonies, drum circles, and recently said he was on a vision quest including a sweat lodge.

From recent post by McCaskie:

--- Quote ---I have been very blessed to spend time close to one of North Americas most renowned Medicine Men…
I am fortunate as we would say in the west, to have been through ‘my ceremonies’ or ‘initiations’ with this man….
--- End quote ---

I don't know who McCaskie is referring to.
--- End quote ---

Here, many comments: https://www.facebook.com/james.mccaskie.1/posts/2858597080832610

(Hoping that someone will ask who the "Medicine Man" is …)

Piff:
This is part of a Jan 14 post written on The Many Birds Lodge Facebook page by Joanna Proctor:

--- Quote --- Families, I want to share a laugh with you today! Many of you may already know a lot of the stories around a man’s journey to becoming a road priest. The teachings of his Grandmama and his Uncle Leonard, that began when he was so very young, came to fruition when our man, approaching middle age, beaten and resigned after soldiering and, for all kinds of reasons, trouble in his family, got a hairbrain idea with his ex soldier mates to rob a bank of the same amount of money the bank wanted to foreclose on somebody’s Granma’s house!

… How they did this, and got away with it, to have another go on behalf of someone else’s Grandma a few months later, is a unbelievable and riotous story all on it’s own…

Landing his butt in jail, the inevitable outcome eventually, is a story of survival, and a testimony to the man’s ability to be liked and have a presence, in every single camp. He was given 8 years, was pardoned at 8 months, The beginning of the journey when a ‘medicine man’s’ path was realised, yet not quite born, it is beautiful how from the lowest, darkest places humans can find their truest most powerful gifts. As I piece through his lifetime biography and fantastic life stories, I simply had to share, with deep pride and the widest smile upon my face, this poem he wrote in Sail Jail in 1990 about...
... that fateful day he got caught robbing a bank…
--- End quote ---

The poem basically claims that Borg and friends were stoned and drunk when they organized to rob a bank, only to discover that the bank was closed due to a holiday.

There is no explanation as to his supposed arrest and incarceration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version