General > Frauds

Many Birds Lodge, Michael Borg AKA "Walks the Wind," Joanne Proctor

<< < (3/24) > >>

loudcrow:
From their FB group:

"The Sacred Chanupa for Wind is completed! 3 Navajo elders travelling from the Dine nation (Wind's People) have blessed it in ceremony and put into the care of Gerardo to carry to Australia next week. Here's a little glimpse. I'll be making the final deposit tomorrow morning. I'll be covering the remaining $200 from your pledges. For we are all related! I love you all! Metakiase."

loudcrow:
Also from their FB group:

"Kwe Kwe! Thanks to White Wolf and Daniel who have contributed to the Chanupa last weekend. Shane is putting the last touch to the stem, attaching bear claws and is having it blessed by a series of elders. Gerardo is picking it up in Shane's town and will carry it with him to Australia. He is arriving on May 12...

I'm now calling for the last contributions from the hoop we need another $450 to cover the final costs. Please make a deposit to the bank account below or PM me if you'd like to pledge for a contribution but you don't have the funds available just now. Aho Metakuye Oyasin!

Bank: Commonwealth Bank,
Account Name: Wind Sacred Pipe Fund
BSB: 06 2692
Account Number: 1940 1687"

Wow.

wolfhawaii:
"blessed by a series of elders"….????? One good one should be enough, lol. Bunch of frauds, and what is all that junk on that dude's head? Possum nest?

milehighsalute:
nice buckskin brah.....real navajo

probably safe to put this guy in the fraud section

milehighsalute:
i called up some of my navajo friends here.....ther are alot of them here in denver........i asked em what a "sun keeper" was........none of them had any idea or ever heard of a sun keeper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version