NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Rebekah Simpson & Royce Taghon - Sedona Shamanic

<< < (5/5)

educatedindian:
Good news, and also some amusing news. Neither Simpson not Taghon are selling ceremony anymore. The links on Simpson are down.

Is there any reason we should not move them to No Longer a Matter of Concern?

I got this angry email from Taghon. He confirms he quit selling ceremony but then threw a fit. First is his email, unedited, then my response.

--------

Mr. Carrol, I have never spoke with you nor did I even know who you were. Recently someone brought to my attention all of the accusations and scandalous nonsense you have posted on your website. I, Royce A. Taghon did offer Services to people that were Native American based and Spiritual. I no longer do this but not necessarily by choice but rather do to life changing events. If I choose to partake in these ceremonies and  traditions, who the hell are you to tell me I'm wrong or unethical? As far as my family history and genealogy, you are seriously way off base here. The information you posted about the "Taghon" family name is grossly wrong. For your information the Taghon's are from Belgium not Russia and Bulgaria, and yes we are all related. The one thing you didn't know was that my father was adopted so this is not a bloodline name. I do not appreciate your verbal attacks, especially when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. PLEASE, remove any information about me and my name from your web posts. This is one of the most slanderous bullshit posts I have ever read and when it comes down to it ,you don't know the first thing about me or who I am, Don't judge, not your place to do so. Thank You, Royce A. Taghon

------

Mr. Taghon, apparently you didn't read what was written about you.

Throwing a temper tantrum like a child and cursing like a boy who thinks cursing makes him sound tough only make you look foolish and far too immature to be entrusted with ceremony.

"Native based"? So they were phony knockoffs of Native ceremony just like we said.

But I am glad you are no longer offering them. As we said (but you did not bother to actually read) we gladly will move you and Ms Royce out of the Research section. We are glad she removed a weblink where she was selling ceremony, but there are over a dozen more where she has not yet removed them.

And yes, we have every right to defend Native traditions from frauds or those seeking to profit off of traditions. If you were actually Native or raised in the traditions you would know that.

You need to quit judging on what you know little about, and also to quit falling for New Age ideas. Judging is not a bad thing. It means using the brains you were born with.

Epiphany:
Good to hear they are no longer selling ceremony, I'm fine with moving them to No Longer a Matter of Concern too.

I've gone back through the thread and edited out the incorrect family history info.

Autumn:
I am fine with moving them also.

educatedindian:
Taghon is proving to be an obnoxious little twit, but that won't stop us from doing the right thing. He may be a jerk, but he's no longer selling ceremony even while huffing and puffing he can if he wants.

First his latest, then my response.

---------

I am not throwing a temper tantrum. You wanna see a little boy or a child, I invite you to come to Arizona and meet with me personally! You don't know the first thing about me and I am a free man able to pursue any venture I choose of my own will. I will ask again that you remove my name as I have nothing to do with Rebekah or the business. [Rants and personal attacks]

---------

Well, you certainly proved your maturity... ;D

And you're about as scary as a wet noodle.

Not to mention you're still too lazy to read and too gullible in what you do believe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version