NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Gale Revilla

<< < (2/3) > >>

educatedindian:
I probably smile at that almost as much as a "Shishone" or "Commanche" would...

It´s straight out of Louis Lamour or Zane Grey. Shes making knowing how to camouflage yourself sounds all super-mystical. And fullblood Apaches are darker than most Mexicans. One of my cousins (who is not even fullblood) often gets mistaken for Black.

Im sure the Lumbee and Seminole would be pretty surprised to hear they never adopted outsiders.

ravenhair:
defenet a fraud by looking at apicture standing next to a nother known fraud william two feathers tells me everything about this man taht trys hard to look like a girl...

melvingbrewster:
Who is Durenda? I have NEVER heard of this person on my reservation? I also feel insulted by this person questioning my credentials and motives. There was a group of people here who were evil, they are now mostly passed on. They had a fake Ghost Dance and desecrated our ancestors and so forth, they did this while slandering me.

Thanks,

Dr. Brewster

critter - a white non-ndn person:

--- Quote from: melvingbrewster on February 11, 2010, 05:54:27 pm ---Who is Durenda? I have NEVER heard of this person on my reservation? I also feel insulted by this person questioning my credentials and motives.

--- End quote ---

I am confused.  Are you saying you are this Gale Revilla person this thread is speaking of? 

Sparks:

--- Quote from: melvingbrewster on February 11, 2010, 05:54:27 pm ---Who is Durenda? I have NEVER heard of this person on my reservation? I also feel insulted by this person questioning my credentials and motives. There was a group of people here who were evil, they are now mostly passed on. They had a fake Ghost Dance and desecrated our ancestors and so forth, they did this while slandering me.

Thanks,

Dr. Brewster
--- End quote ---

Everything about Dr. Brewster has been archived here:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=338.0
[NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Dr. Melvin Brewster]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version