General > Non-Frauds

A ggod essay on spotting frauds

<< < (2/2)

Jamie Hume:
Hey be careful on that! Not all Asatru people are white supremists. A true Asatru would not be a believer in that! White supremists are appropriating a lot of cultural lore to hide their hate under the guise of culture and spirituality. What I see is these people being cowards and looking for a way to legitamize themselves! This is really hurting those of us who genuinely love our anscesters and care about reclaiming their indigeonous spirituality!!

I am largely of Celtic lineage. I have been encountering some very nasty examples of this on the Internet. Truth, truth, truth...we all have to try to be as sure as possible about what we are saying. This site is really making me pay attention!

Peace!

Defend the Sacred:

--- Quote from: Jamie Hume on August 29, 2007, 11:56:49 pm ---This is really hurting those of us who genuinely love our anscesters and care about reclaiming their indigeonous spirituality!!

I am largely of Celtic lineage.
--- End quote ---

Uh, ok.  Which Celts?   And if you're genuinely interested in reclaiming your ancestors' spirituality, why the sundance and pipe?  Seriously.

It is true there are some anti-racist ??satrĂșar.  I know some of them.  There are also the out and out racists and those who, while not being cross-burners, are not exactly anti-racist.  Like any other community, it's a continuum. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version