Author Topic: Shocking documentary about Native Americans  (Read 85871 times)

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
FYI
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2008, 01:10:57 am »

Offline BMD

Re: Shocking documentary about Native Americans
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2008, 05:25:32 pm »
YEAGLEY BAPTIZED AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST
from the Bad Eagle blog

Three articles appeared recently on the web we just had to share. First, the anti-hate watch group One People’s Project has christened David Yeagley on their list of white supremacists; congratulations little david. Another important posting of Yeagley’s willing participation in that racist propaganda video “Historiens Fångar??? was posted over at Open Anthropology. And lastly, Intercontinental Cry posted yet another article regarding Yeagley's disgusting display of anti-Indian self-aggrandizing. OA and IC both receive the official Bad Eagle "kudos" for today... READ MORE http://www.BadEagle.org

frederica

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2008, 09:08:08 pm »
Wow, he not leaving himself much wiggle room on this one. To be supported by a right wing racist hate group that is aligned with Neo-Nazis kinda tops it off. Even SLPC has them down as a hate group. Sould be interesting.

Offline BMD

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2008, 03:39:40 pm »
The Yeagley Logic, "Psychologically Speaking"
from the Bad Eagle blog

Yes, every so often, Bad Eagle dot ORG chances across some truth telling on Yeagley’s blog. Unfortunately, it does not come from him, however. Let’s tune-in to a recent string of comments, and see what’s shakin’ over at Yeagley’s white supremacy blog. From what I see, it seems to be a squabble over who is a real Indian and who is not, plus a recognition of Yeagley’s huge error in speaking on behalf of the Comanche People in the propaganda film Historiens Fångar.

For more backstory on Yeagley’s support for the film, and leadership role in it as the official Comanche spokesperson, you can go HERE and HERE. Okay, let’s tune-in and see what’s going on at the great white throne blog:

BE Member — “DAY-Your refusal to accept any responsibility for actions or efforts concerning your documentary and the Comanche tribe is quite understandable. Your bridge to Lawton is burned and you know it. Why waste time admitting fault when it won't unmake the film, reverse time or placate the enemies you've already made in the tribe...

READ MORE
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 03:43:32 pm by BMD »

Offline Kevin

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2008, 11:39:38 am »
-sounds like some neo-nazis getting some propoganda  practice in for the Jews

Offline V Hawkins

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2008, 03:59:24 pm »
BMD -- You are probably right. I just get frusttrated sometimes.

Also the Lawton Constitution (Lawton Newspaper) never emailed me back when I wrote them about him. hmmm . . .

http://www.lawton-constitution.com/

Just now I went to their web site and got "this website can not be displayed" message. They had a contact page if I recall it right, and one of their writer's email addresses was to discuss Native American issues. Maybe someone can email them. I'll try again too, if I can get their website to come up.

vh