Author Topic: Leah Sampson, "Standing White Buffalo" claiming to be White Buffalo Calf Woman  (Read 55317 times)

Epiphany

There is now a Staggering White Cow Facebook page in response (referring to Leah as "Buffalo Thigh Woman") https://www.facebook.com/StaggeringWhiteCow

According to Buffalo Thigh Woman....

She claims under her law... Gods law... All parents will be forced to take parenting classes that to become better parents... which is to be defined by her... While smoking and abusing sacred herbs....

She also demands world domination.

And that Satan is the cause of all the woes of native people.

Some garbage about illiumanti, Mayans predicting the world ending... (I apologize to those Mayan friends here... Most of us here are intelligent enough to know that the Mayans did not claim Dec 21st-23rd was the end of the world....)

Then she steals some sections from the Great Law of Peace as if she wrote them... So now she is also insulting the Great Peace Maker... -_-

She demands $150.00 from all her adult "citizens" and $50.00 for their children.

Must be a hellave a drug.

I am Staggering White Cow, and I have spoken.

MOO!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:20:04 pm by Epiphany »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Sampson admitted on her page to a long series of treatments for serious mental illness.

----------

Al, I have seen several psychiatrists, counsellors, doctors, you name it. They push drugs, but some have certainly helped. I've gone from suicidal ideology to complete peace. It can be done, but you do need to detox yourself. I pray for those that do not yet understand.

---------
Her page also has a photo of herself and her son playing Indian, applications to that sovereign citizen group. She has a few dozen subscriptions plus a few admirers like Ronald John and Lee Moore.

Offline AnnOminous

Sampson also admits to having her children apprehended and removed from her care.  In Alberta, children are not easily removed from homes because the provincial mandate is to keep families together.  She states "I healed my emotional trauma through therapy after my kids were taken away."  I think she left her therapy sessions far too soon.  :-\

Her buddy Ronnie seems like a real piece of work.  His fb name is Ronald John, but his name appears to be Ronald (Ronnie) Follgard.  He attended high school in Okotoks, where Sampson currently lives, so perhaps this is their connection.  He claims to be a "self-realization neophite [sic]" and works at Global Paradigm Shift which is described on facebook as a "community page about Central Intelligence Agency."

I didn't get a call back yet from the Muscowpetung First Nations band office.  It's rather insulting that Sampson can't even spell the name of her supposed tribal affiliation, Saulteaux. 

Offline Camilla

I think this makes at least a dozen people who have now claimed to be WBCW, each of them crazier than the last.
Interesting how none of them that I'm aware of are Lakota, or even NDN.

Hi Kathryn! ....I say...what Lakota or NDN person would ever dare to claim such a thing? What person - even not Lakota nor NDN, but having the smallest common sense and an average mental health - would dare claiming to be WBCW? Mental hospitals are full of people claiming to be Napoleon or Tutankhamon....I'm afraid this poor one is of the same kind. She probably needs healing and help.
The sad and bad thing is that probably someone believes and follows her...
Happy Saturday everybody
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:30:12 am by Camilla »
Camilla

Offline Superdog

Honestly....I feel kinda sorry for her.  All her talk about sovereignty is related to a group called the Great Turtle Island Federation....

After reading their page it wasn't hard to figure out that this page is being run by the United Nations of Turtle Island folks (ahh crap...i typed their name...my internet handle is probably gonna get declared war on again).  A quick check of the UNOTI site shows they have indeed changed their name to the Great Turtle Island Federation.  Mods...you might want to take notice in the threads we have on them....

http://www.unitednationsofturtleisland.com/News_Feed_Extention_Starting_11_14_2011.html

Leah seems to be have taken the hook completely with their philosophy...but it kinda fits with her megalomania so its not unsurprising.  However, when reading their page...they denounce her openly as having no affiliation with them.  Comically, she seems to feel she's been sent by God to them......

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Turtle-Island-Federation/447893181927883?ref=ts&fref=ts
(change the highlights to "posts by others")

She keeps asking serious questions about how to approach her bank when she reclaims the land her house is on and if the GTIF has an option for healthcare since she's opted out of being Canadian .....it will be interesting to see if they respond about these things as....some of their more serious members probably wonder about the same thing.

Superdog
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:54:58 pm by Superdog »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
it seems this woman facebook page has come down
In Spirit

Offline AnnOminous

Her page is definitely still up.  Last week she posted this:
I have haters following me, they must have reported it. Forgive them, for they know not what they do. They are sick with disease and Satan right now. Extend them love, they are the ones that need it the most.
Then she banned/blocked everyone who made comments on her page that she disagreed with, deleted their posts, and completely white-washed her page.  Now only those who support her can post to her page, or even see her page or comments she has posted to other pages, unless you have an alternate facebook identity.

She is actively recruiting people to support her mission and was apparently reported:
7 January 2013
FYI: I've been blocked from sending messages for 4 days and 14 hours more lol. Post on my wall or email: StandingWhiteBuffalo@gmail.com
I sent out too many friend requests..... and they don't know me lol

Recently she posted numerous photos of herself on a day-trip:
Visited a Sacred Place Today, The Big Rock, Okatok

A crow was waiting for me, as were all of the ancestors. It is a very spiritual place. I see why my grandparents gravitated here.

She continues to rant on about the virtues of alternative healing and her strict diet that she claims "heals all diseases."

Some recent comments she made about The Great Turtle Island Federation:
In order to enforce these laws, Humans need to understand their rights, become SOVEREIGN and enforce these laws. This can be achieved through The Great Turtle Island Federation, and these laws have to be enforced by the Queens Police under the Treaty of Ghent, Article 9 or police can be charged under Treason, and spend up to a life time imprisonment in The Queens jail system for not protecting the people.
In order to come together and have power, we must first each claim SOVEREIGNITY and not be tied to these countries playing a world game of war. We the people then make the laws, do you see why the Great Turtle Island Federation was established? To give you the power to no longer be held in their system of taxes and corruption. As a free individual you have no allegiance to any country and can start enforcing new environmental laws to save Mother Earth.

And of course her own rise to power is ongoing:
If you are having problems with ascension this explains how Karma has still kept you here. The rapture started December 21, 2012 and we're going through it right now. When people start to disappear, please do not be scared they are moving into the 5D Dimension. I've already tapped into it, but can't disappear.. Yet :)

She is still claiming to be native:
You may wonder what Native Americans have to do with the Pleiadians, but the stories are in their legends, much of which has been encoded, kept secret or hidden. In certain Cherokee legends, it is said that their people originated in the Pleiades long, long ago. They claim to have come to this world as Starseeds to bring Light and knowledge. If the stories are true ;) ;) then modern day Cherokee, as well as other Native Americans, and many of us with Native American blood contain Pleiadian genes!

And is still a megalomaniac:
Tonight I pray to the Creator, the Source of the Three Sons, to help me bring back each tortured soul that has been reborn over and over and over into enslavement be set free. Even if I have to do it, one by one it will be done for its your word.

She posted this on Ronald John's page yesterday:
Ok, so the aboriginals speak of a white disk in the sky that burns everything up. This is clearly the moon. The most recent crop circles indicate this planetary change also. I've been meaning to talk to you Wayne, I'm channelling and in 4D and I think 5D. Not sure I completely understand them yet. I know also that I've tapped into my past lives, and am Akasha, sent here by the Source of Three Sons. My name for the Age of Aquarius is White Buffalo Calf Woman. I have to go pick up my chanupa (pipe) from Chief Arvol Looking Horse. I need to know what you know so please share  I believe every word you speak about.

And this:
I spoke to a very nice East Indian Shop keeper yesterday, we were discussing urine therapy, he shook his head, "they don't understand", he said. I completely agreed  yet another conspiracy proven and added to the list. Now please, go seek sovereignty with the Great Turtle Island Federation, stop paying your mortgage, property taxes, income taxes ET al and reclaim the land beneath your feet as SOVEREIGN and devoid of taxes. Www.greatturtleislandfederation.org and the police can't even arrest you, they have to enforce OUR laws. eventually all poisons will be illegal and all natural remedies, legal. Ask admin to email you the forms, or PM me your email address. They just opened the doors to everyone (was native American Indians before).

Do it before they get bombarded, as a friend or a friend of a friend I offer this information to you first

Follow me, I'm in the Kingdom of Heaven and asking you to please follow me.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:09:08 pm by AnnOminous »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator

And this:
...Now please, go seek sovereignty with the Great Turtle Island Federation, stop paying your mortgage, property taxes, income taxes ET al and reclaim the land beneath your feet as SOVEREIGN and devoid of taxes. Www.greatturtleislandfederation.org and the police can't even arrest you, they have to enforce OUR laws...

Follow me, I'm in the Kingdom of Heaven and asking you to please follow me.

A part of me really wants to see this happen, and stand back and be amused when they wind up jailed and/or homeless because of their delusions. There's a similar delusional militia type, "Irene Peace" who spouts the same claims and lost her home, and now wanders around giving workshops to make ends meet.

But part of me also wonders when some rightwinger will start pointing to her and the "federation" to try and discredit legit NDN movements like Idle No More.

Superdog, I didn't see where the federation denounced her.

Offline Superdog

A part of me really wants to see this happen, and stand back and be amused when they wind up jailed and/or homeless because of their delusions. There's a similar delusional militia type, "Irene Peace" who spouts the same claims and lost her home, and now wanders around giving workshops to make ends meet.

But part of me also wonders when some rightwinger will start pointing to her and the "federation" to try and discredit legit NDN movements like Idle No More.

Superdog, I didn't see where the federation denounced her.

You just may get your wish....on the GTIF page she wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Turtle-Island-Federation/447893181927883?ref=ts&fref=ts&filter=2

"I have a question about reclaiming lost lands in the Canadian region of GTIF.

I'm about to inform the bank that has the mortgage on the house that I am claiming the land and all that is on it under the "Reclaiming Lost Lands Clause". I'm claiming m neighbors house too since I'm in a joint unit.

Is there any statutes et all that I can refer to?

Btw, I don't want to do any paperwork either, that's colonial thinking ;)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love it....their own craziness haunting them in a big way. 

But they don't like her.  A few people have posted to notify them of her, but GTIF seems well aware.  If you change the tab in the middle of the page to "posts by page" you get this post by GTIF:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Turtle-Island-Federation/447893181927883?fref=ts&filter=1
Jan 5, 2013
"As We Had Stated Before On Our Website, The Great Turtle Island Federation Can Not Endorse Nor Be Responsible For Claims And Titles Made By Individuals. We Respect All Peoples Cultures Of The World And By Doings So We Are Honoring Our Ancestors And The Creator Great Spirit Mystery Of Life. Sgi Wado "Thank you"Nvwatohiyadv "Peace" To All Our Relations""

Followed up by:
"If A Nation Makes The Clam Of Who Their Respective Representatives Are, Or Who Their Chiefs Are And What Treaty They Are Asserting, Then They Have That Right To Do So. But, If They Claim To Be The Reincarnation Of Jesus, Or Sitting Bull, Or Of Another Spiritual Deity And Also Claim That They Represent The Great Turtle Island Federation As Well, Then We Will Deny That We Have Anything To Do With That Individuals Claims, So What We Are Stating Is That We Cannot Be Responsible For The Individuals Claim. No Disrespect To Anyone Or Any Spiritual Being Or Religious Group Is Intended, We Just Do Not Wish To Be Involved With The Controversy Around Such A Claim And Would Rather Stay On The Specific Peace Mission To Resolve Issues Of Conflict Instead Of Creating Another Issue Of Conflict. Sgi Wado "Thank you" Nvwatohiyadv "Peace" To All Our Relations"

She's not mentioned by name in these posts, but it's pretty clear, along with other the other members posts about her, that they are trying to actively separate themselves from Sampson.

Superdog
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:15:51 pm by Superdog »

Offline AnnOminous

Superdog--I wonder why GTIF doesn't just revoke her membership and send her money back if they really want to distance themselves from her. :)

Honestly, checking in on her fb page is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

A quick google check reveals a fair bit of information about her.  Her maiden name is Leah Christine Sager, DOB 30/07/73.  She graduated from Foothills Composite High School in Okotoks AB in 1991.  She has gone by the surnames Sager, Poohachow and Sampson.  She worked for awhile at the Okotoks Chamber Office, and ran Leah Sager Designs out of her home on Banister Drive in Okotoks.  There are various email addresses, phone numbers and even residential addresses for her--obviously she is not concerned about protecting her privacy or that of her children.

Sampson's latest fb rant is as follows:
Standing White Buffalo
2 hours ago near Okotoks
I spoke to Alberta Health today as a Sovereign Individual from the Great Turtle Island Federation. We determined that I cannot use my former Canadian Identification, I technically don't have a birth certificate hahaha.

I am to fax my new GTIF Identification to Alberta Health and they will establish a new account. It's Identy Theft of a person that doesn't exist any more.... you can't work in both dimensions ;)

This new path is AWESOME! Do you want to stay in 3D or join me in 4D?

And later:
Standing White Buffalo
I also spoke with Children & Family Protective Services today, they have acknowledged and confirmed my Soverignty and understand that their court order (6 month Supervision Order IS NO LONGER VALID

They do think I'm on a "slippery slope" lol and wanted me to talk to a Psychiatrist (surely for prescirptions to dumb me down)... and wanted to get a hair drug test. Which I opposed, how many hairs do they rip out? 200? I'm tempted to not waste my precious urine on a drug test either lol

I'm done with their games, I have rights.

What this means, is that if ANY kid is in FOSTER CARE or under any Canadian Laws, if you have claimed Sovereignty, Canadian laws are no longer vaild. Great Turtle Island Federation laws, TRUMP theirs.

Yes, us Indians have some issues to resolve... but didn't we all?

The Time is NOW, Idle No More - I got my moccassin kick!
about an hour ago •

The fact that Sampson is contacting provincial government agencies (ie Alberta Health, and Alberta Child and Family Services) encourages me to think that she is raising red flags on herself with people who can, and hopefully will, intervene on behalf of her children.  I'm certain there will be further notification to these agencies by others.

In the meantime, I hope that people who may be interested in her dangerous and self-aggrandizing claptrap will google her name and read this thread.

Offline Superdog

Superdog--I wonder why GTIF doesn't just revoke her membership and send her money back if they really want to distance themselves from her. :)

I got a couple of good reasons why they wouldn't do that at this time..

1.  They're not in the business of giving back money.
2.  It goes against the grain of all that they profess in their mission...but as the days progress with her....that may change.
3.  Their dealings with her are still developing....the relationship has just begun..  ;)

It seems like a perfect storm of crazy meeting crazy so I'm kinda sitting back with popcorn watching the whole thing.  I do feel bad for her kids though....it's really sad to watch someone you love disappear from reality and I can sympathize and I hope they are in good care.

Superdog

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Her facebook page is gone now
In Spirit

Offline AnnOminous

@earthw7:  Her page is still up.  Please read the first part of reply #21.....  If you can't see her page, it is because she has blocked you specifically.  She blocked everyone who posted views which challenged her own.  Which is why I'm including several of her posts here--so those of you who can't see her page have current information.

@Superdog:  GTIF must be enjoying their notoriety. :)  At least Sampson has stopped speaking on behalf of Muscowpetung Saulteaux First Nations, and is now referring to "her" part of the country as the Canadian region.  I agree with you on the kids.  That's what adds a layer of tragedy to this whole story.

Mahekun

This lady is nuts with a side of nut butter.

She claims she has proof of her aboriginal ancestry; does she actually?

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
oh so that is why i cant see her
In Spirit