General > Frauds

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"

<< < (178/254) > >>

goozih:
Can someone post any more information on the latest developments regarding passing the hat,and the curse stuff.

Spandex~Atom:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on February 06, 2011, 07:59:15 pm ---And now the latest, a message from Crowther's manager Jennifer Ferraro. She sent out a message which claimed she (or perhaps Crowther) has cursed everyone who criticized Crowther, and that we must all apologize to Crowther, or the "curse" would not be lifted. Seriously...I mean, seriously? :o ::) It was so bizarre to see, it's hard to believe, even for Crowther and co.

--- End quote ---

Any chance you could post the part where this was written please, or even the whole letter?

First they accuse us of being practitioners of the Dark Arts, and then they openly threaten the use of the Dark Arts on us? That is incredibly stupid.

critter - a white non-ndn person:
I agree with everyone else who has posted on this.. if you have an email or something that shows this remark, could you post it? 

Yx Chebel Yax:
Hello everybody!

I have followed you all with interest and respect. And I also have been quite upset by Kiesha  Crowther  and how she uses her role as a self-elected shaman chosen by  the elders (that never heard of her ). Don Alejandro the head of the Mayas has denied knowing anything about her still she refers to him on her page (se down below).  About Kiesha Crowther  I would like to add to the discussion some facts and ideas.  I think we should recall that in 1492 when Christopher Columbus “conquered” the new world that meant to the indigenous peoples a major catastrophe. The estimation is that about 70 million (!) of the indigenous peoples of America (Mayas, Incas, Aztecs etc) were killed or died due to force labor, massacres etc. That was about 90% of the entire population that had disappeared after 150 years of occupation by the Europeans (Salmoral 1992c:378). This meant the destruction of their well functioning societies.  Still injustices  are going on.  And to see representatives like Kiesha Crowther,  a white woman, who for her own personal winning pretends to be a shaman of the Sioux and Salish people  is sad and disrespectful to the native peoples and their cause. Using the the  Native American culture  for her own personal gain. It’s a cultural theft. Her message, studying the content is a mix of new age ideas and I agree with some of them. So I think the package is well done and attracts a variety of people. But it is a fraud. Because she is not an honest woman, she lies about her origin, her election to a shaman, and refers to people who don’t know her. You cannot hide from the truth because eventually at all will come out.

My daughter was banned and warned for asking simple questions about KC at TOMC-forum and she is a member here ( her grandfather’s mother was an Inca woman, so she’s got a drop of indigenous blood in her veins, me myself I’m just a regular Swedish woman, with a heart beating for the indigenous peoples).

You cannot question Kiesha and her ideas because then you are not of the heart.  There is no democracy there, no free speech, no freedom of thought and freedom of expression. They are a vital part of international human rights law. If you question (written or orally) the ideas you get excluded, banned- rejected.  That’s not love! That’s not respect. That’s not being understanding and caring! The thing with all these words of love is kind of nice if that reflects upon your character and you are caring and loving in the reality as well. Doing good in your real life towards your brother and sister, respecting others…  But this doesn’t seem to be the case here.  The way… to spirituality, to the faith in God, to respect Mother Earth does not mean you charge people for expensive workshops. She makes spirituality a marketplace to access her knowledge. You have to pay to learn.

Then you  threaten people by talking about the great cleansing and people not from the heart are going to be cleansed away.

I’m sad to see that  http://firstnationsdiscussculturaltheft.blogspot.com/ is down, hope it will reappear.

This you can still read on her page:

--- Quote ---“At age 30 unbeknown to me I received  a phone call from a Native American elder saying that I was being watched since childhood and knew that I would take upon me the name of Little Grandmother. My sacred bundle, my sacred items had already been made for me by different indigenous people around the world and that it was time for me to step into the reason why I came to this planet and they also let me know that they knew I was being taught by the Grandmothers from the other side, they knew exactly what those lessons were and why I was receiving them and so... I did. I said yes to becoming Shaman, and through many prayers and fasting and all of the ritual that goes with that in the most sacred ways. I did become Shaman and shortly after I learned from the other side, from the star beings, from a council, a high council that there were twelve of us. Eleven more just like me who had been prophesied to come for this time. That the twelve of us would be alive on this planet and had received these same exact lessons, these same exact information and teachings and we all share this in common, the twelve of us.”

“It's going to be a large cleanse, and I don't wish to say this with any intention of creating fear or anything else but let me explain to you, the listeners who might not understand the way energy works and this is just a universal law. This is how energy is and how it works. The highest energy will always win. Plain and simple. It is the universal law.”

“They're just matter of fact that there are spirals in the sky. The energies are coming through. Large bolts of energy from the universe is being sent to our human planet to help us digest bits of energy to help us get ready for the big bolt of energy which is coming. And while this happens, the energy on the planet will be very high. They are sending help, we are getting help, energy is coming. As that energy rises, those with very low energy and I'm talking of those not just who are in limbo and not those of us who are already coming from a heart place and trying to live from the highest place but those who have low energy, who are doing things that go against human law, who go against the heart law. They will not be able to survive the energy that is coming and this is how the world will be cleansed.”
“It is begun and so like Grandfather Alejandro says; "Do not give away to fear, know that we are all members of the same hand. The palm is our planet and we are brothers and sisters, we are the fingers on that palm." Stay in love. Stay in this beautiful energy, look around us for the first time on our planet, every continent is looking for people and books are coming out about the sacred feminine. And books are coming out on how to enlighten ourselves and how to create help for mother earth. It's all happening”

“Yes actually... I have been told by Spirit that I am a relation of an ancestor named Ninepipes . Apparently the reservation of Ninepipes has their own white buffalo as well as one here in Colorado and I've been blessed to see these and as the prophesy goes...g.”

Kiesha, whose maternal family lives on the Flathead Reservation in Montana, was initiated into shamanism at age 30 by a Native American man named Falling Feathers.  She was told that the “elders of the tribe had been watching her” since she was a child and that it was time for her to step into her role as shaman.  Falling Feathers personally guided Kiesha’s initiation and taught her how to conduct ceremony, how to pray in traditional ways with the chanupa, how to pray while in inipi and he conferred upon her the name “Little Grandmother”.

--- End quote ---

Love and respect to you all
Maria

Smart Mule:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on February 06, 2011, 07:59:15 pm ---And now the latest, a message from Crowther's manager Jennifer Ferraro. She sent out a message which claimed she (or perhaps Crowther) has cursed everyone who criticized Crowther, and that we must all apologize to Crowther, or the "curse" would not be lifted. Seriously...I mean, seriously? :o ::) It was so bizarre to see, it's hard to believe, even for Crowther and co.
--- End quote ---

This has been turned over to the police.  The original communication will not be posted publicly as the matter is being investigated by law enforcement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version