General > Frauds

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"

<< < (176/254) > >>

czech:

--- Quote from: syl9wil on February 06, 2011, 06:43:55 pm ---that several people passed the hats for a collection to help. Why would anyone leave that much money for tuition, in a purse, at an event like this? The thing is even I was taken in at first and pitched in, then in hindsight realized, what a con artist! And, she is good at this!

The whole thing smacked of phoniness - her assistant did not even seem surprised by any of this (the donation). There are no police reports in the paper that reference this. I came home and researched her and came across this forum. Just want to let others know about this scam and, feel sad about the vulnerability and lack of discernment among the participants.

--- End quote ---

That is pathetic. Sorry you lost some of your money to this scam. Thank you for the firsthand experience!
Welcome to the forum.

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: sky on February 04, 2011, 03:48:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Saga on February 04, 2011, 09:23:48 am ---...And the discussion here about her has mostly died. Probably the reason why all the "tribers" are overflowingly happy, there's of course nothing wrong in their actions without constant reminders about it...
--- End quote ---

I know that discussions have slowed down but rest assured there are things happening in the backround!

--- End quote ---

It's strange anyone would think things are quieter. This thread is the most active and most read thread the forum has ever had. It is the fifth ranked source of information on Crowther on the net. A thread begun by another nafps member on another cultwatch site is number four. Reposts of the article I wrote are numbers three and six. And that's with a search with Crowther's name alone, not counting the google suggestions of Kiesha Crowther fraud and Kiesha Crowther fake, ranked number three and four in their suggestions.

In fact more people seem to come here for information on her than her own forum. I was surprised to see just how inactive it is. They don't even have one fifth of the membership of nafps, not that many threads, and most threads fairly short.

Crowther and her people spend much if not most of their time trying to do damage control. They make one statement after another, have to continually censor or bar people from their own forums, and send out a constant stream of legal threats.

And now the latest, a message from Crowther's manager Jennifer Ferraro. She sent out a message which claimed she (or perhaps Crowther) has cursed everyone who criticized Crowther, and that we must all apologize to Crowther, or the "curse" would not be lifted. Seriously...I mean, seriously? :o ::) It was so bizarre to see, it's hard to believe, even for Crowther and co.

Yes, truly more evidence of their belief in peace, love, and light.  ;D

But if anyone wishes there to be more activity against Crowther, we're certainly all for it. Let me suggest:

1. Keep reposting my article in other places. And anyone going to make comments at the indybay site, don't waste time trying to defend me. I mean I appreciate the thought and the support. But keep the focus on Crowther and her lies and abuse. And it's not like any of the internet bashing or rumor spreading has ever hurt me. I'm a successful professor and author, with lots of good recognition and awards, working with lots of good people.

2. Spread the message elsewhere. Let all cheer Mtkoan for his rescue of the blog. What he did can be done by others. Let's use the same tactic that critics of Scientology use, starting lots of mirror sites.

Let me also suggest that those who have been harmed by Crowther start their own blogs and relate their experiences. It's as simple as going to blogger.com and signing up. If the Kieshame-on bunch want to shut down critics, that will take a lot of effort and money. Hurting them in the pocketbook is where they will feel it.

3. Also what will hurt them in the pocketbook is getting her ceremony selling gigs canceled. There is an upcoming gathering in Palm Springs. Everyone, write the owners and to the organizers, and urge them to pull their support for a fraud speaking there. Make your emails polite and cordial of course.

4. For those who are in or near southern California, if her ceremony selling isn't canceled, show up in personn to protest. Hand out flyers, esp flyers with the Salish elders statement. Try to get media to show up to cover the protest so that the first real media exposure she gets is negative.

5. Also for hitting her in the pocketbook, contact the IRS and urge them to do an audit. It's very suspicious how she went from going bankrupt several years in a row to suddenly being able to afford to live in a very luxurious home.
Here's how to do it: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

Any other suggestions?

czech:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on February 06, 2011, 07:59:15 pm ---
And now the latest, a message from Crowther's manager Jennifer Ferraro. She sent out a message which claimed she (or perhaps Crowther) has cursed everyone who criticized Crowther, and that we must all apologize to Crowther, or the "curse" would not be lifted. Seriously...I mean, seriously? :o ::) It was so bizarre to see, it's hard to believe, even for Crowther and co.

Yes, truly more evidence of their belief in peace, love, and light.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Considering this information, and the post before this by syl9wil, I don't think the whole Kiesha business can get any more absurd!

critter - a white non-ndn person:
lmao.. a curse? really?  lmao again.. that's all i can do at this point.. laugh.

that is not just absurd, it's insane. and her followers ? they think this is good
loving compassionate healing as opposed to negative?  guess if they *really*
believe then they'll be too scared to leave now. or KC will put a curse on them
too.. 

well, a bunch of projects just came my way.. this is really good news.. if that's
her curse, please curse me again soon!

what freakcakes.  ;D

critter - a white non-ndn person:
on a more serious note, the fact that KC & Co. believe they can actually
put a curse on people, and the fact that they have stated they have done
so.. it speaks then, that they are willing to kill those who oppose them.

on that note, on that mentality of killing/harming those who oppose them,
this then becomes a very dangerous cult.

i hope KC followers read this and get it that, these folks have now turned
from just providing false claims to obtain money, to actually trying to
harm if not kill those who oppose them.  this is not a good thing, even if
it is stated in as ridiculous a way as a 'curse', they HAVE now stated their
intentions of harming/killing people who oppose them.

If you have not gotten out of this cult... get out now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version