Author Topic: Questions, & What Else Do We Need?  (Read 20023 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Questions, & What Else Do We Need?
« on: October 27, 2004, 03:15:57 pm »
Some pretty funny censorship built into this board. The word s - e - x apparently brings in a link I can't figure out. It also rewords the clinical term for female genitals as "girl thingy".

So what else does this group need? What is everyone's suggestion for graphics, links? I think we need links from the frontpage www.newagefraud.org to both the forum and www.nafps.net. Plus the Welcome message should be there.

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
Re: Questions, & What Else Do We Need?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 03:23:23 pm »
I noticed the censorship script when I was setting up the board. Anything in it can be changed - words deleted, added, changed. Just tell me what you want and I'll fix it

[size=18] LOL!!!  [/size]

What else do you want on the front page? Some graphics sure would help!

Offline AlaskaGrl

What Else Do We Need?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 01:39:21 am »
One thing to add is a "testing" area so that people unfamiliar with boards like these can go and "test out" their posts and IDs, images etc...    They can make a "test" post to check out their set up and it gets deleted later by the admins.  It's only used a few times till they get it right.

I was wondering about that "thingy"  thing LOL

Linda

Offline mibbyagain

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Questions, & What Else Do We Need?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 08:26:41 am »
Well, on one forum I'm on, it rewords spic and spik as Latino, so any reference to spikes or spices changes to Latinoes.

Rewording strings can get funny. Especially when the strings are nothing like ck.