Author Topic: Tiospaye Durango, MakingRelatives.org, Della Romero  (Read 39608 times)

Piff

Re: Tiospaye
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 02:56:37 am »
Mixed up links in the prior post, add in https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0937981/bio

Offline Water

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 03:00:03 am »
We were told that if 1% of the population did this training, the world would shift, they believe they are saving people.

Piff

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2018, 03:04:17 am »
We were told that if 1% of the population did this training, the world would shift, they believe they are saving people.

So they can recruit people who really do want to make a difference. And keep them because they otherwise may feel guilty for not doing the savior work.

Do you think Della, Crystal, Monica completely believe what they are saying? Or did they sometimes appear cynical?

Piff

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2018, 03:26:39 am »
Concerning Monica Colvig, Esq.:

Monica received her BA from Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado in 2002 with a major in Latin American history. She received her Juris Doctor from Lewis and Clark School of Law in Portland, Oregon in 2005 where she also served as president of the Minority Law Student Association and received the Cornelius Honor for scholarship, leadership and contribution to the law school community.  She practiced law in Portland for three years before returning home to Colorado with her family.

http://previouscaia.coloradoadvocacy.org/speaker/monica-colvig-esq/

Colvig is a married surname.

Offline Water

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:36 am »
I’d like to believe they truly believe they are helping people, but have doubts for several reasons. We were told, they want a certain kind of people, “affluent people.” The fundraising money we raised to help those who couldn’t afford it wasn’t used completely for that. They rejected my groups idea to have a fund to help pay for people who couldn’t afford it.

Offline Water

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2018, 03:42:32 am »
If they really believed what they are selling, and saying, they would be able to walk their talk.

Offline Water

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2018, 03:45:30 am »
We were constantly told to trust the process, yet I was told the process wasn’t where it should be, because of me. They weren’t trusting the process.

Piff

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2018, 01:33:02 pm »
You go through so much. In level one, a ceremony you choose, I chose The Red Tent. Level two, one is assigned to you, I was a lady in white. Leadership would be more of the “love bombing” the fourth weekend is called a love fest, but I didn’t attend, I walked away before then.

Water can you tell us more about what The Red Tent ceremony is in this group?

What does it mean to be a "lady in white" in Level two? Are there other roles that people are assigned to play?

I'm looking over photos of graduates, does each level get a particular jacket? What is the usual gender and age mix?

Offline Water

Re: Tiospaye Durango, MakingRelatives.org, Della Romero
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2018, 06:36:21 pm »
In level one they have several categories to pick, the trainer names them, and you pick which one to be in. Beforehand the trainer gives a speech about ceremonies, and their relevance in cultures. The one we pick is our ceremonial expression of the theme. We have to enact our ceremony, with dress, and props. In level two they place you in the theme they want you to perform, again with dress and enacting. The ladies in white had to be silent, we couldn’t speak at all until after our our ceremony. The ages ranged from 19 to 60s, I believe.

Offline Water

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2018, 06:56:01 pm »
The red tent was the ceremony for women on their moon, going into the red tent, while bonding with her sisters, during the full moon. The ladies in white were given that theme, because we were the most vocally outspoken of our group, it was called our stretch, to be silent.

Offline Water

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2018, 07:07:49 pm »
There was a lot of emphasis on the divine feminine and masculine. The women were basically told we have emasculated men. We had to get dressed up for the men, makeup, hair, clothes, and to honor them, bow to them as they walked by us. Later to prove we were in feminine grace, we had to go to a bar and get a man to buy us a drink. This infuriated me the most.

Piff

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2018, 09:16:51 pm »
There was a lot of emphasis on the divine feminine and masculine. The women were basically told we have emasculated men. We had to get dressed up for the men, makeup, hair, clothes, and to honor them, bow to them as they walked by us. Later to prove we were in feminine grace, we had to go to a bar and get a man to buy us a drink. This infuriated me the most.

That would infuriate me too.

This group sounds utterly humiliating and exhausting.

Piff

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2018, 09:27:37 pm »
Water, thank you for continuing to educate us about this group.

I think you have already touched on many of these warning signs, but just in case, do Tiospaye Durango followers fit this list?

*Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1.  Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.

2.  Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred.
Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.

3.   Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".

4.  Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.

5.  Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.

6.   Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.

7.    A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.

8.  Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.

9.  Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.

10.   Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

https://culteducation.com/warningsigns.html - also a "Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader" at this link

Offline Water

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2018, 10:04:57 pm »
Yes to most. I woke up one morning, and told my group that there is a portion of the population that cannot be hypnotized, cannot be programmed, and cannot be controlled. Crystal quickly interjected, asking where was I going with that conversation. I replied, I’m just trying to encourage independent thinking, I haven’t seen any. They quickly had a secret meeting with me, without the group, or my leader. Monica told me, I was sick and they call people like me “smart rats”. Della said, “we should have a cohesive happy group right now”, and I was preventing that. They only presented one sided information, so I would present the other side. I was interfering with integration of the program, and they wanted happy Leadersheep, that’s what Crystal called us, and it bothered no one but myself. They fit the very definition, in my opinion and I would never allow anyone I care about to ever do any of these programs. I try warn all people. Its  been two years and it’s still hard for me. I’m never unkind when I see them, but I try to avoid them. I saw your original inquiry, and thought I’d share my story, I’m the minority however, I have my own mind, thoughts and beliefs. No one gets brainwash me.

Piff

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2018, 10:29:37 pm »
I am so glad that you got yourself away.

Everything you've described about Tiospaye Durango is classic text book cultic abuse/ destructive large group awareness training.

Ultimately the only ones who benefit from this fraudulent operation are Crystal Dawn Wolfchild, Monica M Colvig, and Della M Romero.