Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149193 times)

Teacher

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #630 on: January 02, 2011, 01:35:23 am »
went to Youtube and "disliked" every video that I could find of hers and reported it as "spam" -- "fraud"... doubt it will change the minds of the supporters, but maybe Youtube will do something about it -- although they didn't when there were other inappropriate and racist videos on.  We'll see.   ::)   Fingers crossed!

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #631 on: January 03, 2011, 05:28:17 am »
January 02, 2011 article
"Little Grandmother Faces Stiff Challenge" 
via Stevebeckow.com   

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/02/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge/

Linda.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #632 on: January 03, 2011, 02:23:22 pm »
Thanks Linda, that's a good find! A good response in the comments too.

« Reply #633 on: January 03, 2011, 02:28:27 pm »
I couldn't access it, it says "forbidden".  If it's text can you copy and paste it here?  :)  Thanks.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #634 on: January 03, 2011, 03:59:30 pm »
I read it this morning. Now you can´t access it....  :-\

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #635 on: January 03, 2011, 04:12:19 pm »

Review from Kiesha´s presentation in Sweden:
Kiesha says that we are the strongest of the strongest and we are the ones we have been waiting for. There will be no anyone else who will save us. We are going to save ourselves and our planet, by connecting to our hearts and living our lives from our heart. It is the people of Scandinavia who are going to do it first and the rest of the world is going to follow us. And now is the time! The hour has come.

Kiesha:
”In the Nordic countries you are ten steps ahead of the rest of the world, together with the aboriginis and the Mayas. You will help the rest of the world to increase their awareness. The sacred crystal that has been guarded for several hundreds of years will be placed in Sweden on July 9th at 18.00. There are only a handful of those crystals.”
http://www.ettmedlivet.org/kiesha.asp

-----------
Yeyyy for us!  ;D Ten steps ahead of all other countries  ;D  ;D

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #636 on: January 03, 2011, 04:17:00 pm »
It appears the whole http://stevebeckow.com/    site is offline.  Pages and sites that disappear are usually accessible via the WayBack Internet machine or the Cache, however the Kiesha article has not been on long enough, - Jan 2 it appeared, for it to be archived.  This is very interesting, don't know what to make of it.  Is it just off line due to server issues etc? or did someone get to them regarding the topic?  Next time I'll just post the whole article I find, I have not seen pages change this fast in a while.  

HOWEVER, I was just looking around and I see that Lightworkers.org has grabbed the text of the article! and placed it on their site.  SO without further adieu, here it is:

http://lightworkers.org/blog/121748/little-grandmother-kisha-fraud
"Little Grandmother Kisha a fraud?"
 2 January 2011 - 9:22pm |  Malpy
I am wondering what do people think of “little grandmother” Kiesha Crowther?
Fake? Fraud and usurper or genuine?
Here is an interesting article on steve and a video:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/02/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge
Many people who’ve tried to make a difference on a greater scale than usual face a challenge in their lives. It’s a staple of movies that a person who stands in a leadership position is attacked either on good or not-so-good grounds. Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi — most leaders I can think of had to deal with one of more instances of it.

Now Little Grandmother (Kiesha Crowther) must deal with it. Someone from her native background has posted a video to Youtube called “A Message to Kiesha Crowther and her Followers,” which the poster has renamed “New Age Fraud Appropriating NDN [native Indian] Traditions, Rites, Regalia.”

The video says: “Living in the heart does not mean charging our brothers and sisters US$ 195 to help them find their totem animal.” One rhetorical strategy by those who make allegations against another is to take one action from among many and represent that as what the person in question is about. Here all of Kiesha’s two-day workshop is reduced to finding one’s totem animal.

As proof of this allegation, the purpose of the workshop is cited: “This workshop will present a rare opportunity for participants to receive personal guidance from Little Grandmother regarding their own unique healing color and animal totem, and to participate in transformation sacred circle with a heart-attuned group.”

There is no suggestion that the writer has attended Litttle Grandmother’s workshop, so the allegation is probably being made on the basis of reports of the workshop, including its promotional literature.
The video suggests that “living in the heart means preserving the traditions and culture of the Old Ones.” This is a challenging position to take today because we know that everything old is going to be brought into question in the years ahead. Little Grandmother has taken on the difficult work of bringing an old tradition to bear on the birthing of a new.

Few of our traditions and cultures are going to survive the impact of the events of the next two years. Taking the position of trying to preserve these may not prove the most appropriate response in the times ahead – whether it’s the Catholic Church that’s speaking, or Jewish leaders, Muslims, Hindus, or natives.

The video continues: “It means respecting sacred traditions by not using them with new age ceremonies or for monetary gain and profit.” What Little Grandmother is attempting to do, as far as I can see, is to bring people together using the vehicle of her own native background as one of her tools, the tool that has people listen to her message of unity, harmony and love. Most workshop leaders that I’ve encountered use some vehicle to get people’s attention and deliver their underlying message.

The video then asks where the money from these ceremonies goes? To the tribes that she says she was made shaman over? Notice that the writer assumes that charging money is a for-profit activity, rather than simply paying for the costs of the event and Kiesha’s living expenses. It suggests, not that money should not be charged, but that it should go to the right people — in this case, the tribes. So the money is going to the wrong people, not that no charges should be made.

A voiceover of slightly-menacing character says, “Perhaps you think that the Creator sent you here to dispose of this as you see fit. If I thought that you were sent by the Creator, I might think that you had a right to dispose of me. Do not misunderstand me but understand me fully with reference to my affection for the land. I never said the land was mine to do with as I choose. The one who has a right to dispose of it is the one who has created it. I claim the right to live on my land and accord you the privilege to return to yours.”

I’m not sure how this relates to Little Grandmother’s work, but it seems to be an issue the maker of the video wishes to present.

Meanwhile, as the voice speaks, the video says in text: “Kiesha, these are the Old Ones and they deserve our respect. Their ceremonies were never for sale.” There follow the photos of several imposing figures and tribesmen and women.

Now we hear where the voiceover’s comments come from. It continues, “Brother, we have listened to your talk. Coming from our father, the Great White Chief in Washington, and my people have called upon me to reply.” So Kiesha is being somehow associated with the takeover of native lands by the white man, a sorry chapter in our history, no doubt (among many sorry chapters), and one that, as I understand it, will be addressed in the coming years, as it should be.

Kiesha herself is then shown saying, “Then at age 30, I was called to be the shaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes and to start my own tribe, which would be called the tribe of many colors.” She may have mis-spoke herself there. She may have meant “a shaman from the Sioux and Salish tribe.” She may have been trying to make it as simple as possible for white people to understand. She may even have not understood her position completely because she came from a mixed background, if I remember her other talks correctly, native and white.

Evidently the matter has been discussed in native circles because a “cease and desist” request then plays on the screen:

“December 18, 2010.

“The Culture and Elders Committee of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation protect the intangible cultural resources of the tribes including language, songs, stories, etc.

“No tribal Elders or elders have met with nor do they condone the claims and actions made by Kiesha Crowther.

“She is not their ‘shaman,’ she has no right to claim this title and the Elders and elders of the CSKT of the Flathead Reservation would like her to cease and desist immediately from making such false claims that erode the traditions that members of the CSKT Culture and Elders Committee are trying to preserve.”

So there you have it. Little Grandmother has encountered resistance in her work. Many people when they start out on their “mission” — and I mean the word as we use it here, as self-chosen work, and not as something somehow bestowed on us by God – make mistakes in how they discuss it, mistakes they live to regret. But these mistakles are not fatal, if the other side is sincere and not devious.

Prior to encountering resistance, they can make statements that may not prove to be well-founded, or well-thought-out, or as formal as may be required, etc. Little Grandmother is now being brought to task for statements she may have made that have irritated and angered others.

The maker of the video then adds: “Kiesha,” — notice the rhetorical device of refusing to use the name “Little Grandmother” bestowed on Kiesha by her mentors — “our ceremonies and traditions are sacred to us. They have no price tag. Our brothers and sisters should not pay to pray.”

“Kiesha, without permission you have taken sacred traditions and rites, and merged them with your new age beliefs. You are charging people to learn false traditions.

“You are telling people that you were made a ‘shaman’ over the ‘Sioux and Salish’ tribes.

“But they do not know you.

“The ceremony is not for sale.”

The music in the background says, “You don’t stand a chance against my love.”

So there you have it. Little Grandmother, in attempting to reach out to a world in transition and transformation, coming from a background where she was not strictly raised by solely-native parents, accepting a commission for which she was trained but, as I understand it, not necessarily understanding all the circumstances, politics, issues, etc., has encountered her first stiff resistance.

She can now see if she can win over those who oppose her. Or she can drop all native elements and just go forward on her own say-so, which I’m sure her admirers will accept. Or she can tough it out and face whatever comes her way, not probably the wisest course of action.

Hers is not an enviable position, but it’s also faced by many people who accept a challenge given them or walk a new path or appeal to a wider audience. The challenge could be the end of her work or it could be the occasion for a tremendous breakthrough, for everyone concerned – Kiesha, the confederated tribes, us, the world. All presently hangs in the balance.

This is not something shameful, regrettable, outrageous, etc. This is just the conflict that rises in life all the time, conflict that we have seen all over the world. In some cases, the issues are sound and just; in some cases, not. In some cases, the outcome is negotiated; in some cases, legislated; in others, litigated, etc. Some cases are resolved; some are never resolved.

It does offer us a glimpse into what we may be seeing a lot more of in the near future as so many people’s established cultures and religions are brought into question.

I don’t envy Little Grandmother having to face this resistance. But, if she can access her heart and appeal transparently to what unites people, if she can hear the complaints completely and address them fairly, she may be able to overcome it.

Speaking as a white person (is that not what I “am” in this situation? One of the many things I am), I can say that I appreciate the work of Little Grandmother, that I see her as a force for peace and reconciliation in the world and a force that invites understanding of the native point of view, as well as she is able to express it, that I will miss her influence if she is defeated by these initiatives, and that the world may be lesser for the loss of her. I also appreciate the apprehensions of the confederated tribes of the Flathead Reservation and hope that something can be worked out.

We can expect to see dramas like this acted out all over the world as new initiatives are born. They will probably follow the same general pattern as this one, as I have described it. All of us, I think, have seen in our own lives what happens to those who step outside the box and accept the incredible circumstances that then face us.

So I wish Little Grandmother and the representatives of the tribes in question much success in resolving their disagreement and bringing into the outworking of the coming years all the influence of the people which they both claim to derive from and, in some way, represent. The eyes of the world will be upon you, weighing every action. Please, avoid the rhetoric and the posturing and make us proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/02/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge

Lindaa

Offline goozih

« Reply #637 on: January 03, 2011, 04:23:05 pm »
looks like steve Beckow is back up and running

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #638 on: January 03, 2011, 04:26:45 pm »
looks like steve Beckow is back up and running

I can't access it.... still am "Forbidden"  if you can see it, is the article there still?
Would be on the right hand side of the page in the list.

Linda.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #639 on: January 03, 2011, 04:39:05 pm »
More info on the crystal that was buried in Sweden:
http://www.guld-kristall.se/kiesha-crowther-stockholm-29-juni/

Our powerful crystal, found in the ice of the North Pole, kept by the Inuit tribes for hundreds of years, waiting for Little Grandmother to place into Mother Earth at this time, to realign (create new?) meridians of our Earth … We are honored to be part of this and bow our foreheads to the ground and dance in utter joy and celebration – yeeha!

So the Inuits provided the crystal..... :-\

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #640 on: January 03, 2011, 04:53:53 pm »
More info on the crystal that was buried in Sweden:
http://www.guld-kristall.se/kiesha-crowther-stockholm-29-juni/

Our powerful crystal, found in the ice of the North Pole, kept by the Inuit tribes for hundreds of years, waiting for Little Grandmother to place into Mother Earth at this time, to realign (create new?) meridians of our Earth … We are honored to be part of this and bow our foreheads to the ground and dance in utter joy and celebration – yeeha!

So the Inuits provided the crystal..... :-\

Wow, looking at the first picture of the crystal found in the ice of the north pole and there's absolutely no weathering what so ever? Huh. And the second pic showing the base of the crystal, amazing how the cut across the base is so very perfect for something occurring naturally in nature.  Again, huh.

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #641 on: January 03, 2011, 05:07:23 pm »
http://www.itk.ca/national-inuit-leader-mary-simon-president-itk

National Inuit Leader Mary Simon, President of ITK
Mary Simon is the President of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami (ITK), the national organization representing Inuit from Nunavut, Nunavik in Northern Quebec, Nunatsiavut in Labrador and the Inuvialuit region of the Northwest Territories.

I guess we contact the Inuits for a statement? 

Lindaa

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #642 on: January 03, 2011, 05:19:29 pm »
you to can buy a Shamanic crystal and start your own cult

http://mysticmerchant.com/quartzhuge/

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #643 on: January 03, 2011, 05:28:32 pm »
LOL  Truly overpriced stuff.  I go to the local rock and mineral shows for minerals and crystals or eBay.  My Nieces son is interested in Geology. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:33:17 pm by Spiral Walk »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #644 on: January 03, 2011, 05:32:32 pm »
I just took the page screenshot.

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/02/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge/
Here are some of the comments so far:

The video is accompanied by the following text:

shadowfax1920 | December 20, 2010 | 68 likes, 3 dislikes

**JAN 1** Check out my new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhQ-3
For more information continue reading below! Thanks.

**DEC 30**
I have several things to address today:

Kiesha stated that she was going to step away from native traditions, however a recent advertisement of her in fake regalia has recently put on the internet:

http://www.greatmystery.org/nl/ps2011
“Kiesha Crowther, also known as “Little Grandmother,” was initiated as shaman at age 30 by her mother’s tribe (Sioux/Salish)”

Kiesha is still appropriating NDN regalia and using NDN’s in general to sell her new age ceremonies.

Every day, Kiesha changes the information on her bio. The story about how she was made a shaman is constantly changed and more is added in as this ordeal goes along:

“Falling Feathers personally guided Kiesha’s initiation and taught her how to conduct ceremony, how to pray in traditional ways with the chanupa, how to pray while in inipi and he conferred upon her the name “Little Grandmother”.”

This part about teaching her the Inipi and how to smoke the Chanupa is brand new. And I’m only guessing this was added in so that she can give herself permission to go ahead and use them.

“Recently, Kiesha called the tribal council office to inquire about her official standing in the tribe. She was surprised to hear that Falling Feathers had not acted with the permission of the tribal council and therefore could not necessarily convey tribal authority.”

Falling Feathers is Salish according to Kiesha. I’m curious as to why a Salish elder was teaching her how to perform one of the Lakota’s seven sacred rites, the Sacred Chanupa, given to the people from White Buffalo Calf Woman.

What else does not make sense in this story:

“For example, this past year, when one elderly woman on the Flathead Reservation died at the hospital and no family could be located, Kiesha was called. Her name was given by an official as a recognized spiritual representative of the tribe. Though she was not raised on the reservation, Kiesha had every reason to accept and believe her status as “shaman” came with tribal recognition.”

If Kiesha called the tribal office and was told they don’t recognize her, then why did they call her to the reservation when someone passed away and the family could not be located? The Salish and Kootenai tribe have already stated they not only do not recognize Kiesha as their shaman, they have said the do not know her. Period.

Below are two sources where Kiesha’s story is that she was initiated as shaman by “sioux salish tribal grandmothers”. But before you go there, please allow me to take a moment to address the fact that Kiesha dresses in jeans and slacks. If she were truly directed by an elder or grandmothers, she would have been taught that one conducts ceremony in traditional skirt.

Who initiated Kiesha as shaman? She says it is falling feathers, but on another website back dated June 29, 2010 she states it was by “Sioux and Salish tribal grandmothers” http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/201… If you look here, it’s the same information on another site. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rainbowv… Apparently last summer, Kiesha was saying it was tribal grandmothers of Salish and Sioux peoples. If it was not falling feathers that made her a shaman, who are these grandmothers and how can we contact them?

DEC 29 Kiesha writes on her website that the elders on the Salish and Kootenai reservation called her when someone had died, because Kiesha is important and the elders could not contact the deceased’ family. Kiesha please explain to me why is it that the elders contacted you to come to the reservation because they see you as someone important to the tribe, yet at the same time you claim that you called the tribal council and they said they don’t recognize you as their shaman. This story does not make sense at all. When people call up to the Salish and Kootenai reservation, they are told that they don’t know who you are.

DEC? 28 Kiesha states she will now step away from using any regalia, pipes, bags, and will not use Native American traditional rites in her ceremonies. We intend to hold Kiesha to this. She still claims she was made a shaman by someone called falling feathers. No one knows who this is. Kiesha is still intent on hiding who her mother is,that supposedly lives in the Flathead res. Kiesha, real medicine teachers do not hide their lineage. If anyone has questions please call the reservation.

Please check out THE FIRST NATIONS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kbNz

from ? Human Rights, Indigenous Peoples, Native Spirituality, New Paradigm, Spirituality, Unitive Consciousness, Wayshowers, We'll Find Our Way Home
10 Responses leave one ?

Angel permalink
      January 2, 2011

I have heard about the controversy regarding Little Grandmother. In my humble opinion, her message is what counts, and the messages are heartfelt, peaceful, uplifting, and with love. :)
      Movebreathe permalink
      January 2, 2011

The philosophy that no one should charge money for presenting their workshops that impart spiritual teachings would leave this world bereft of inspired leadership at a time when it needs it most.

Even Native Americans would trade for what they needed. Their currency used to be beaver, bear or buffalo hides or other things they made that they then traded for what they needed that others had hunted or made. In our modern world, money is universally used as a medium for trade – it is easier to carry around that bundles of hides or other goods for trade. Granted, we all know there are many flaws in the monetary system as it is currently used. But it is still a form of energy we trade for what we need, from the grocery store, the gas station, or any workshop we choose to attend.

$195 per person is a very reasonable amount to charge for a workshop, far more reasonable than many who offer spiritual and personal growth teachings for fees. Once the venue rent is paid, the power bill is paid, and other costs associated with the presentation are paid, a portion may be left to the presenter, which I feel they are more than justified in keeping to take care of their day to day needs for food, clothing and shelter. Without charging, such a person presenting their teachings “for free” would soon have to cave in to the need to work for wages to provide their necessities of living and would have little time left over to offer their message to the world.

There is little need in this world for hides or beads or things fashioned by hand for trade. I cannot use such things to pay my rent, nor buy my food. For that, at this time, I need money. So to trade money to a teacher to help support them in getting their message out seems one of the best things I can do with my money. The teacher must be balance what they ask for, making it a fair amount that allows as many people to attend as possible with what is needed to put on the event for venue and other associated costs, leaving them with something to keep their lives going. However, those teachers that ask astronomical $$$ rates for their events, far over and above the balance between paying for venue, etc. and their own costs of living… I seriously would doubt that for such a price, they would have anything of value to offer me.
      Serina777 permalink
      January 2, 2011

Whoever wrote this video, is in fear. Whatever he/they have against Kiesha is not out of a state of love.
      She is a strong woman and she will know how to act for the better. Noone will ever be able to take her inner core. It doesn’t matter which name she carries. She is a wisdom-keeper and she can be proud of who she really is.
      Kiesha, we love you!
      karljenn permalink
      January 2, 2011

We must be very careful to believe everything that we hear about people we feel are of the light at this time. I’ve recently through some reflection and recent reading on friendly web sites such as this one come to greatly appreciate the power of TPTB to turn us on our own. Discernment is simple to say but more difficult to use. Over on Project Avalon Bill Ryan has just released an interview that he had with an insider of TPTB who claims he is helping Bill but I really have trouble with this insiders motives. I trust he is who he claims, I trust that he is dangerourous and I believe a lot of the information he states to be mostly true. However I strongly believe he’s playing a Trojan horse of sorts. The key part of that conversation that I took away was that TPTB are more apt to discredit someone if they are too close to the truth. I wouldn’t recommend watching this video interview if you struggle to stay in the light. It affected be negatively for a day or two but I’ve regrounded since watching it. A lot of the information is not new but it’s the way it brings items together. Bill feels it’s disclosure taking place and I’d partially agree however Bill doesn’t buy into the benevolent ET beliefs we share here. Since reflecting I’ve strengthened my views that the light will prevail and the dark shall lose their stranglehold on us.

In summary Kiesha presents a good vision that seems to be from the heart. I totally disagree with the argument against her making money or anyone else. The reality is we all need money to live.
      Skycatcher permalink
      January 2, 2011

I know little about Little Grandmother or her work. But in my former spiritual path of some years ago, which was centered on Native American spiritual belief and practice, I saw similiar resistance arise to some of my teachers of non-native or mixed Native heritage. I also experienced some strong, manipulative negativity from two native spiritual teachers/leaders that counteracted the “good” messages they were purporting to convey. (I should note that most of the Native teachers I encountered were good, heart-centered people whose teachings promoted unity, not disharmony.) I bring this up because, based on the tone of the person’s allegations against Kiesha, I get a similar sense that they originate from one who wants to stir things up in a way that promotes anger, blame, and misunderstanding, rather than air and resolve a legitimate concern in an honest and forthright way that brings about healing. I think your advice to Kiesha for addressing the resistance is spot on: “…if she can access her heart and appeal transparently to what unites people, if she can hear the complaints completely and address them fairly, she may be able to overcome it.”
      malpy permalink
      January 2, 2011

thank you for honest answer!
      I have also watched Bill Ryan and “Charles” yesterday. very good indeed. Charles also says that the “RULES OF THE WORLD” do like us to follow Alternative people who take us in the wrong direction, that that kind of thing makes them happy and laugh at us.
      I am also of the opinion that Ascension, spirituality should not depend on the amount of money one has in one’s bank account! lol
      It was never meant to be. This goes in the lines of what the Egyptians priests have started in Ancient Egypt in Akenaton and Nefertiti’s time , in Atlantis also i would guess..?

I thought that Drunvalo is speaking for the native american tribes?
      I am not sure that using the native american’s good name, and charge and using New Age as an opportunity to make money is the way to go. Specially if one puts lots of money, that they cannot afford, thinking that they will ascend, and in the end they find out that they have been deceived perhaps too late.
      I am not sure who to believe really in this matter, she never stoke me as entirely genuine, although her message is good, it always seemed to me that she put together stuff she heard and read on youtube and on the internet.
      I do not judge her, I just wonder what are her motivations?
      I just know that deceit is only used by the dark ones portraying the light!

But i could be wrong here.
      malpy permalink
      January 2, 2011

How can she say: “I AM THAT I AM” and lie to all about who she is? It is just beyond me? Why can she just not speak for herself?
      killerwail permalink
      January 2, 2011

Here is a link to hopi prophecy, and read the eighth sign. I like the message, and it is like Steve’s post The Chaotic Node is happening right before our very eyes, not supporting the message, not wanting the message to go global, just like Red Elk said about all religions, even ceremony in indigenous tribes it is all about the song and dance, and bums on seats, not about about reconnecting with our god self. Second link is to a red elk interview from now defunct Spectrum magazine.
      http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/12/29/hopi-other-indian-prophecies/
      http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_24a.htm#menu
      PeterW permalink
      January 3, 2011

Am I being overly simplistic here, or are we wrong to be guided by our inner feelings or self? Do we not listen to and see Little Grandmother addressing us, and does this not engender deeply embedded emotions of love within us? Do we not sometimes weep with the feelings of love and gentleness which eminate from Little Grandmother? Then why need we look further?

All people need to survive by trading their services or abilities in this world and so why should Kiesha by any different?

Maybe if we were to try to look within, we would then see the truth and not need to question it.
      Serina777 permalink
      January 3, 2011

wow, this is so resonating PeterW! Love is so simple, so lightful!
      You never need to question REAL LOVE!

Peace

Click here to cancel reply.
Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.