General > Research Needed

Michael Redthunder

(1/3) > >>

educatedindian:
We've received several reports on him, people reporting abuse and deception and asking if he is what he claims to be. His own website just has him selling jewelry. We need to find people within the communities he's claiming.

Below is part of one report, portions deleted and writing style altered to protect the witness.
-----

His name is Michael Redthunder. he says he is born April 26th 1957. Where? He tells different things according to the persons he talks to on the internet. He told me he was born in Oklahoma. To others he is from Parmelee, Rosebud Rez. He says he is Choctaw/Dakota. He told me he was Lakota.
He enjoys travel and his strategy is to contact women from 35 to 47 years old. He seduces them, tries to get a town hall or associations to prepare conferences in Europe.
He makes jewelry that he brings and sells during his conferences. Paid cash, no traces.
He says he does all this for the children of Rosebud living in misery, but he is greedy.
He often comes to Europe, especially France.
This weekend he will be in Vittel and will do two conferences. Search on google "vittel michael redthunder".
He is on the blog of a woman Tallulah. For her he is a shaman.
He will be next week in Grenoble in the Alps) for the grand opening of a shop called Sioux-Venir.
He will do a ceremony of purification for the shop.
He is someone very violent in his speech. He uses psychological pressures on his prey.
If he gathers money for the kids of Rosebud, what organization or association on Rosebud rez gets the money and gives it back to the kids?
His story sounds wrong. He says he is a shaman coming from Rosebud, does conferences and the fees will go to the children of Rosebud.

educatedindian:
What's been found so far.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://sioux-venir.oldiblog.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522marraine%2Btallulah%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Dakota Choctaw Sioux?
Godfather?

Photo.
http://www.spiritfeather.com/page22/page22.html

Also had passed along to me that two people from Rosebud never heard of him, yet he claims to be from Parmalee and been a Sundance leader there for 20 years. He also once worked for a French organization called INAPA whose leader left France for unknown reasons. I'll keep everyone posted.

littlefeatherspiri:
hey al, check your private message box with some more info on this guy.

k. wesho-bauer

educatedindian:
We've found out what is likely his actual name, Michael Stuart. Possibly living near Dallas in the suburb of Lewisville. No one by his name living in Parmalee like he claims. It was pointed out to me that Redthunder is a Nez Perce name, but none of the Michael Stuarts in Idaho or Washington were born the same year he was.

littlefeatherspiri:
STUART, MICHAEL G 49  

Previous Residences:

AUBURN, WA
HENDERSONVILLE, TN
HUMBLE, TX
LEWISVILLE, TX
LITTLETON, CO
PARMELEE, SD
SANGER, TX

Possible Relative
STUART, MARY