Author Topic: Many Blessings: A Center for Mind, Body, and Spirit + Token Indian D. Crowfeathe  (Read 9629 times)

Offline BlackWolf

Many Blessings: A Center for Mind Body & Spirit in Coral Gables, Florida offers everything from House Blessings, Chakra Clearings, Wicca Workshops, Spiritual Development Workshops, and they even have a token Indian named D. Crowfeather from the Apache Tribe that will give you a stone healing session for 80 bucks.  D. Crowfeather is from the Apache Tribe   

He seems to not be wasting any time at all in selling out his culture. 

http://www.manyblessings13.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=53

Here is a complete list of services offered. 

http://www.manyblessings13.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=55

D.CROWFEATHER~ Apache/Yaqi
1. (Southwest Texas)
Mother Earth Tribe -Star Clan
Mulit-Demensional Healer
Native American Church
Vision Quest Drumming
Peace Activist - Humanitarian -
Mother Earth Keeper

D. CROWFEATHER ~ MULTIDIMENSIONAL HEALER
1. We all have a variety of different spiritual and religious beliefs. Among all cultures of the world’s there is one power that
serves us all and this is the power of Love.
When we think of Love our main vision is to feel and to express our joy and happiness. To live and walk in this Love and
to share it with others is a conscious choice.
Choosing Love consciously empowers our presence and emanates our blessings. As we liberate ourselves within this Beauty
and Love we learn to live as “one” with all other living things. We also learn to “heal” and to “forgive” what is not right and
to release all our burdens so that we may move forward within this Love and Beauty.
oin me on a journey of spiritual and conscious communication that focuses on receiving more Love, Compassion and
Wisdom from within our own bodies.

My Stone Healing and Meditations are a spiritual practice that focus on the healing the Heart, Mind and Soul.
Choosing Love shows how to be more kind to ourselves and to others. Allowing us to receive even more Love and Beauty.
Coholo - More Compassion, More Hope and More Love

Sincerely,
D. Crowfeather

STONE HEALING AND MEDITATION ~ SESSIONS $80 Done Daily By Appointment
THIS STYLE OF BODYWORK HAS BEEN DONE BY NATIVE AMERICAN MEDICINE PEOPLE FOR
HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THIS HEALING WORK HELPS TO REALIGN AND BALANCE YOUR HEART, MIND AND SOUL.
YOUR BODY’S MEMORY OF THIS JOURNEY AND LIFETIME (PAST - PRESENT AND FUTURE) IS HELD IN
EACH OF YOUR CELLS. I CALL THIS THE POWER OF THE “ORENDA”, WHERE THE PAST, PRESENT AND
FUTURE OF ONE PERSON’S LIFE IS COMBINED INTO ONE “PERFECT MOMENT“.
THIS ALLOWS A PERSON TO BE FREED FROM THE NEGATIVE BLOCKAGES AND MEMORIES THAT
CAN CREATE iLLNESS AND STRESS. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ISSUES ARE THIS HEALING BODYWORK
CAN ASSIST YOU IN “REDISCOVERING” YOURSELF (MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY).
YOUR ABILITY TO HEAL IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO YOUR ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOUAT THIS TIME.
DURING THIS STONE HEALING BODYWORK YOU WILL LEARN TO CENTER YOURSELF AND TO OPEN THE
HEALING CHANNEL THAT EXIST WITHIN ALL OF US. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO ASCEND FROM YOUR
PHYSICAL BODY WHERE YOU WILL BECOME MORE CONSCIOUS AND AWARE OF YOUR TRUE FEELINGS.

SPIRITUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS ` $50 Done Daily
( Please call to schedule your appointment) DURING THIS TIME OF THE "SPIRITUAL ADVICE SESSION"
WE WILL DISCUSS MANY THINGS. WE WILL GET TO THE CORE OF WHAT IT IS THAT YOU MAY NEED
ADVISE ON. THROUGH SPIRIT WE WILL GET PAST ALL THAT IS NOT ALLOWING YOU TO MOVE
FORWARD OR TO GET TO THE ANSWER OF THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU ARE HAVING. I KNOW THAT
I CAN ASSIST YOU IN THIS MATTERS OF THE HEART, OF THIS LIFE AND OF THIS JOURNEY.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Look at what's at the site. I don't see anything remotely related to Apache beliefs, except possibly house blessings or cleansings. He may or may not be Apache, but that's it. This is a site devoid of NDN content. It's all Hindu-Indian traditions with the usual hodgepodge, reiki and wicca and astrology.

-----------------

HOUSE BLESSINGS .................................. STARTING AT $55.00
HOUSE CLEANSING............................................................$55.00
WEDDING CEREMONIES................................................  $125.00
CLASSICAL HATHA YOGA ...............................................$12.00
CHAKRA CLEARING N BALANCING..............................   $45.00
DIRECTIONAL HEALING.................................................   $45.00
IONIC DETOX FOOT BATH............................................... $40.00
  Psychic READINGS....................... $55.00 1/2HR  -  1 HR $110.00

MEDITATION CLASSES..............................................................   
  CRYSTAL BOWL MEDITATIONS..................................... .$20.00
  ASTROLOGY CHARTS  FULL NATAL CHART................ $150.00
  RELATIONSHIP/COMPATABILITY CHARTS.................. $125.00
  CAREER CHARTS  . ..........................................................  $50.00
  CHILDRENS CHARTS ...................................................... . $85.00
  KARMIC CHARTS  ............................................................ $50.00 
   SOUL CHARTS... ............................................................... $50.00
   AURA N CHAKRA  READINGS.......................................   $55.00
  BABY BLESSINGS ....................... ................................. $ 100.00
   WICCA WORKSHOPS..... .................................................. $20.00
   ASTROLOGY WORKSHOPS.... .......................................... $20.00
   TAROT WORKSHOPS
   SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS.......................$15.00
   REIKI LEVELS I, II & III
   FENG SHUI CONSULTATIONS & WORKSHOPS
   CANDLE DRESSING &  BLESSINGS .................................$10.00

----------------

And under ethics, they have a legal disclaimer. Very telling.

They also have the Four Agreements nonsense from a fraud posing as Toltec, Jose Arguelles.
http://www.manyblessings13.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=18

I don’t know what he’s doing here with what’s called a Tibetan Crystal Bowl.
http://psychics.meetup.com/321/calendar/11927828/

I know what Tibetan bowls have potential for, but I have no way to explain how, because there's no real words for it.  I could if I wanted to, have a workshop and talk pretty words and draw pictures with the words of it and have people believing they're experiencing what they just read or heard of my words.  But that would be fake.  There are some things that no words should be given, and a person needs to find/discover on their own what the potential is.  It's one of those things that a person could use for years before actually truthfully experiencing it.  But once they've read words on it, to me, the experience of it becomes even more far removed from actuality.  People don't realize the mind, and the potential of mind to make up/create what it thinks, or what was read or told to it.  This puts the actual experience one very large step removed and makes reaching that experience ever harder or impossible.  And this is why, imo, books on 'experiences' of such items are no good for the person seeking.  

If you want to know something spiritual, don't read a book on it.  I mean, if you just want to have intellectual skirting of outside understanding.. then books can give you all you want.   Or in this case, workshop.

The western people, I think western is the right term?  Maybe not.. maybe should say the modern day people have this thing wherein they think the path to learning is by university of some sort.  Either in lessons from books, workshops, lectures, classes.  This only creates a learning in the mind, sometimes can be beneficial, but often, in my experience of people, they always taking what they 'experience' and comparing to the book/workshop lesson of some one else.  It isn't a graded paper that you compare to someone else, and mark off the parts that reached the mark.   Usually they are always thinking only in the terms of what they believe they've been taught.  You look at these people placed on this forum who are called as frauds.  They are prime example of what I'm talking about.  What you learn with your mind is nothing, because the spiritual aspect, experience, of the 'experience' is not something can be taught.  

The only thing a true teacher can ever do, is point you in a direction where you to experience in your own way.  A teacher cannot 'teach' the experience.  And that's what most of these workshops endeavor to do.  They promise these experiences in a 3 day or 7 day setting time period.  It's nonsense.  But, if you have the map of someone's words to go by you can trick yourself into believing you've experienced what they've experienced.  Well, great, but where is YOUR experience?  It isn't..  it is mind imaging of what someone else said you will experience.  If a teacher wanted their student to learn Tibetan bowl, they would give the student a bowl and let them be on their own with it, without telling them anything at all about what to learn from it, or anything at all about it.  

I was told to stay away from such books.  And am forever grateful to have been so warned.  Although it took me 20+ years of staying away from such books, to understand why.  

edit: i was 15 when warned, so it's actually 30+ years.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:06:48 pm by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

I was looking at the 'friends' and checking out the links on some of the freinds.  This link  

SHAKTI JOY BARNHILL~ Advanced Yoga Instructor -  Soulful, Relaxing & Fun, IET Energy Practitioner, Go Go Girl Facilitator
http://rawjoy.webs.com/

and I found this being advertised on her site..  another James Ray in the making..   http://www.quantumjumping.com/lp/spiritual?sr=1

Any one irresponsible enough to allow such an advert on their site is not anyone I'd want to be involved with..  wtf is wrong with people?  

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

I read in the link above they have dream interpretation.  I can't stand dream interpretation or interpreters.  WTF they know what I dreamt?  Giving all these meanings to the objects in the dreams.  I remember when I was about 13 or 14 I got a book I thought would help explain the dreams I'd been having.  What a joke.  This was before I was told to leave such books alone.  It was a huge book though, and had just about every item listed and then a meaning assigned to it. Except, many of the items in my dreams were not in it, and the items in my dreams they did have in it, made no sense whatsoever as per their meaning of it.  I never bothered with a dream interpretation book again.

To me, dreams are like life.  You have to figure for yourself, based on your own knowledge of your self and your life what that dream meant, or what that life event meant, to YOU.  No one can give a list of items and say here.. this is what your dream meant.  How cheap is that?  What if that's what people did with waking life experiences?  Then again, that's probably what some of these people do.  

No one knows what any experience be it in dream or waking life really means except the person who is living it. And even then, sometimes the 'meaning' is never known.

Now, I don't mean to dismiss the fact that yes, in some psychiatric works dream interpretation can and often does relate to a person's subconsciousness.  But, that is a whole different field and is done by a professional with a patient they have been working with for some time.  It is not some woohoo nuager interpreting a person's dream for spiritual guidance.  

Whatever, I'm just irritated today by all this, so blowing some steam.  

Offline BlackWolf

1. (Southwest Texas)
Mulit-Demensional Healer
Native American Church
Vision Quest Drumming
Mother Earth Keeper

Do the Apaches or Yaqi have a "Star Clan"?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
1. (Southwest Texas)
Mulit-Demensional Healer
Native American Church
Vision Quest Drumming
Mother Earth Keeper

Do the Apaches or Yaqi have a "Star Clan"?

There may be one I don't know of, since there are five different Apache bands and rezzes. But that doesn't sound like how Apache clans are named, which is after geographic features, eg Mountain Point clan or Tree in the Springs clan. I've never heard about Yaqui clans, but I think it'd be even harder to say since there are communities all over Mexico and Arizona.