Author Topic: Bryant Holman has passed away  (Read 4343 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Bryant Holman has passed away
« on: July 03, 2009, 09:58:30 pm »
I'm sorry if this is late, but it's the first I'm hearing of it. He was a longtime NAFPS member and supporter going back many years. He also ran a yahoogroup on curanderismo. He was a devout believer, though Anglo spoke fluent Spanish and knew the traditions very well.

My best wishes to his surviving family and friends. RIP, you will be missed.

Other members of his yahoogroup ask for help in dealing with the flood of Nuagers seeking to capitalize on his death and take over his yahoogroup.

---------------

Greetings,

As you may already know, Bryant Holman (who was a NAFPS member) passed away early last month. Those of us who are his friends are trying to stear his 1curanderismo group in the direction he charted it. Unfortunately, we are being swamped by New Age opportunists who are using Bryant's passing as an excuse for commandeering the list.

If any one with NAFPS is a member of 1curanderismo, it will be a great help if such members can speak up and keep the list not only focused on traditional curandero practice, but chime in with helpful, learned rebuttals to New Age postings regarding "shamanic" aboriginal practices.

With Best Regards,
C Bilardi

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Bryant Holman has passed away
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 07:12:08 pm »
Oh no. I knew he wasn't feeling well, but I had no idea it was that serious. Prayers for Bryant and his loved ones.