General > Frauds

Lou Brunato AKA Lou Snowbear Dreaming AKA Lou Worldweaver

<< < (2/2)

asianindian:
Good day. I have found Lou Brunato Aka Lou Snowbear Dreaming in South Africa. He is now going by the name Lou Worldweaver and together with his new wife, Laurel Weaving Willow Aka Laurel Anne Hall, they have a 'healing' center in Drummond close to Durban. Called Sacred Journeys
Laurel was a pre-school teacher from 1994 to 2009  when she met Lou.By March 2010 she was leading woman's healing circles, sweat lodges and calling herself a medicine woman as well as propagating all the nonsense teachings of The Deertribe. I just wish to warn everyone of these two people and their new center, and of the dangers of taking part in any of their ceremony.

asianindian:
They also have a couple of videos on YouTube, search Laurel Weaving Willow and you will find them. I did comment on them till the comments were disabled.

Sparks:
On the same day as asianindian wrote the two preceding posts (s)he also wrote this as an Introduction:

--- Quote from: asianindian on May 23, 2016, 01:49:05 pm ---hi I am an Asian Indian from South Africa. I regrettably took part in a sweat lodge run by Lou Brunato a.k.a Lou Snowbear Dreaming a.k.a Lou Worldweaver and Laurel Weaving Willow a.k.a Laurel Anne Hall. At their center called Sacred Journeys. They keep their affiliation with the Deertribe a secret but apparently do all that a center affiliated with the Deertribe would do. Typical pay to pray scheme. Lots of expensive courses that lead to even more expensive courses.
During my short time with them I did experience a bringing up of an old forgotten trauma, and had to deal with it on my own, these two people did not have the necessary skills to help.
I needed therapy not feel good words.
I then delved deeper into who they were and discovered the connection to the Deertribe. I immediately stopped all contact with them and have never been back to Sacred Journeys.
--- End quote ---

The names and aliases provided on May 23, 2016 is fertile ground for further research about present activities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version