General > Frauds

Fakes in Canada

(1/8) > >>

Le Weaponnier:
I found this link....

http://www.blacklightning.on.ca/Leaders/leaders.html
and this at the same group
http://www.icss.org/

Does this seem a little too fake  to you?

They advertise things like the Spiritual sexuality workshops, crystal healings snd other new-age stuff.

Does anyone know anything about them?

CrystalMirror:
Of course this is not real Native teaching! It is a blatant rip-off and insult to true spirituality.

Guest:

--- Quote ---I found this link....

They advertise things like the Spiritual sexuality quote]

In most case the sex workshops you are talking about refer to the so called, Chuluaqui Quodoushka. It claims to be a spiritual sexuality teaching handed down from Native American and Latin American native teachings.
It's actually a load of crap distilled from things like the Kama Sutra(cleaning Chakra's???) mixed in with a lot of fabricated nonsense.  It all came down as a part of Harley 'Swift Deer' Reagans cult teachings.
That anyone could believe in this stuff amazes me. It tries to teach you how to have 'Sacred Orgasms' etc.  It's more like a course in how to turn sex into a mastubatory experience of self-pleasure than how to have better sex. If people were to do all the things they tell you to do to enjoy sex, you'd be working so hard at it you'd miss the point (and probably the orgasm!).
It's really sad that people pay good money to go to do this.  

--- End quote ---

Lauren:
I looked at theri website.
It's worse than most of the fake sites out there.
It's a load of bull-s&&t if you ask me.
There should be some form of regulatiion for these things.
The Q workshops are known to be nonsense. They apeal to chicks that think sex should be better. They must laugh their heads off at the girls who do all this stuff to get sacred orgasms. There would be more stuff on the Net about them but I suspect, most women would rather not say anything than admit to being duped into paying big bucks to
have better sex.
What a joke!
I feel sorry for all the girls who think that better sex will come from being a slut. If you're already a slut you can enjoy the course with no idea of what the f*** is wrong!

educatedindian:
LW, your instinct was right. This is purely Nuage, has zero to do with Native beliefs outside of rip offs of genuine Native terms like sweet medicine. Some of the phoniness is so obvious that I often wonder how anyone falls for these. I honestly think Harley Reagan deliberately chose to be as wrong as possible in his depiction of Native beliefs so as to drive away anyone who knows anything about Native traditions.

I hope no one you know was taken in by these. Not only are the "Deer Tribe" a cult that rips off huge amounts of money, they are an extremely dangerous cult that abuses a lot of women (and sometimes men) sexually and is heavily armed and preparing for a race war.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2002-06-13/news/feature.html

What is pretty damned scary is that some of these cult leaders are psychotherapists and teachers at schools, a danger to their patients and schoolkids. I would not be at all surprised to see this cult go the way of the Branch Davidians or Jim Jones.

Warn anyone you know interested in this group as loudly as you can.

Note also that every last site they link to are also frauds. Do a search of this forum and you'll find information we've gathered on just about all of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version