General > Frauds

Blackwater Muskogee tribe

<< < (27/28) > >>

Elke:
I wrote it in German slang...

He wants to frighten everybody- he is sending letters to all and anybody, who has a different view to the world. He says to all and everybody, that he will  take proceedings against them.

I ask if he has no other hobbies than this.

It seems that in his eyes, everybody than him is stupid....
How can sombody have so much hate in himself?
- This must be exhausting....

mhmmmm...

Best regards from ELke

bls926:

--- Quote from: Elke on October 12, 2009, 12:00:03 pm ---I wrote it in German slang...

He wants to frighten everybody- he is sending letters to all and anybody, who has a different view to the world. He says to all and everybody, that he will  take proceedings against them.

I ask if he has no other hobbies than this.

It seems that in his eyes, everybody than him is stupid....
How can sombody have so much hate in himself?
- This must be exhausting....

mhmmmm...

Best regards from ELke

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Elke.

Elke:
oh not for this (just my English is not as good as it should be)

I think you should not be afraid of-

when I once had him at the telephone, I just wondered how many people he "would kik in her as" (as he said- it was the most heard term..booohr...mhmmm...)
And nobody beside him is NA ( also many well known NA living here)- I just shaked me head and wondered about....

How can somebody be so full of hate against the world!

Don't be afraid of...

Greetings from Elke

---The statement he wrote why canceling his powwow- everybody here wondered about. Some people, who wanted to go there, because they didn't want to go to Westerwald Powwow ( Jacki and Tdom bah) were much afraid of. These powwows should have been at the same weekend. But at the end- many of the dancers stayed at home- Also I think because some ugly thinks were brought up to the light- also here in this forum.

bls926:

--- Quote from: Elke on October 12, 2009, 05:34:07 pm ---oh not for this (just my English is not as good as it should be)

I think you should not be afraid of-

when I once had him at the telephone, I just wondered how many people he "would kik in her as" (as he said- it was the most heard term..booohr...mhmmm...)
And nobody beside him is NA ( also many well known NA living here)- I just shaked me head and wondered about....

How can somebody be so full of hate against the world!

Don't be afraid of...

Greetings from Elke

---The statement he wrote why canceling his powwow- everybody here wondered about. Some people, who wanted to go there, because they didn't want to go to Westerwald Powwow ( Jacki and Tdom bah) were much afraid of. These powwows should have been at the same weekend. But at the end- many of the dancers stayed at home-Also I think because some ugly thinks were brought up to the light- also here in this forum.

--- End quote ---

Larry Nichols is not Native American. Yes, he is a Creek descendant, but he is not Indian. He is not enrolled in either of the legitimate Creek Nations and does not speak for the Creek people.

If the truth, the facts, we've presented here on this forum played even a small part in the decision to cancel his powwow, we've accomplished a good thing. As I said before, one powwow at a time. Maybe one day soon, Europeans will quit playing Indian.

I'm not afraid. I have truth on my side.

bls926:
Larry Nichols has set up a new organization.

United Native American Council Association Europe eV

Chairman Larry D. Nichols
Holunderweg 7
74080 Heilbronn
Mobile: 01522-8925074
Landline: 07131-1359145
E-mail: @ larry.nichols hotmail.de
Homepage: www.muskokee.de

9th NATIVE AMERICAN POW-WOW
UNITED NATIVE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION COUNCIL EUROPE eV
22nd & 23 May 2010
in 88512 Mengen district of Sigmaringen, Germany
on the grounds of the festival amounts.

Patronage is the city amounts i.V. Mr. Mayor Bubeck.

http://www.muskokee.de/

This year's powwow is being organized by this new organization and Nichols as their chairman. The previous eight were organized by Nichols and the Blackwater Muskogee. The Blackwater are mentioned throughout the website, so I'm not sure what the motivation was. It is a little more difficult to find current information on the Blackwater Muskogee. That may have been his reason for setting up this new name.

There are pictures of his last 8 powwows on this site as well Mvskoke history. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version